Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's y'all thoughts on Nick Trigili it seems like he can't be consistent with anything.
I think he put out pretty good information also. That guy who has the show that Boston is on everyday said he hates Nick
Seems like the large majority of ppl I've heard talk About tragili say he's a scumbag piece of ****. This dates back pretty far. I use to watch his stuff but I did notice him contradicting himself and then he started pushing sarms after he spent almost 2 years saying how sarms are worthless garbage. That's exactly when I stopped watch him

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How about the bodybuilder in Thailand guy, or the steroids podcast which is his show. He's all over the place 2.

He seems honest about what he does, but his advice is hot and cold, he also seems like he scored just slightly higher then Forest Gump on the IQ test. But I do find his podcast and interviews entertaining

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He's also one of those guys that's completely stuck in his ways. Everything he knows from 10+ years ago is fact and his mind will not be changed

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
One of his more recent podcasts he interviewed a guy that no longer uses testosterone in any of his cycles. His base is always high dose deca or high eq. Talks about how you need a gram or higher of those if ran solo to meet your estrogen needs and how once he eliminated testosterone, all the side effects went away. I'm not willing to try that but it's interesting

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How about the bodybuilder in Thailand guy, or the steroids podcast which is his show. He's all over the place 2.

He seems honest about what he does, but his advice is hot and cold, he also seems like he scored just slightly higher then Forest Gump on the IQ test. But I do find his podcast and interviews entertaining
That guy is a fucking idiot.

T

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That guy is a fucking idiot.
My man @Hyde why you feel dude is an idiot? Smont said the guys is pretty contradictory which I also find this to be true. And I do think he's all over the place.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is that the guy that got an infection in his leg?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My man @Hyde why you feel dude is an idiot? Smont said the guys is pretty contradictory which I also find this to be true. And I do think he's all over the place.
I think he means intelligence, which I agree he's not very bright.

T

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just a tad off topic real quick,any of you guys members of Boston loyds forum if so is it a **** show or pretty solid?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BB in Thailand, I wonder how affords to do all the traveling he does…plus the gear/lifestyle…

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I listen to a podcast, I don’t want to feel like I need to be educating the host on 101 level stuff.

How can I hope to take away even a single scrap of info/opinion as trustworthy when my bullshit meter is lighting up like a Christmas tree at every other comment?

I like to listen to lots of opinions, ideas, viewpoints when fact isn’t available. I chew up the meat and spit out the bone. I don’t need to agree with everything you say or do to find something useful for myself possibly. But when someone starts pimping their opinions as gospel that applies to everyone, you know that’s a very small mind that can’t grasp the notion that there might be more out there.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I only watch his videos that have food recipes lol. I have a hard time listening to him talk for some reason lol, but he has some great recipes for sure
You got me on that one, bro.
I'm going to check out some of his recipes.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The FortyFour, used to be called the 44onswole a while back

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BB in Thailand, I wonder how affords to do all the traveling he does…plus the gear/lifestyle…
Isn’t gear pretty much available over-the-counter in Thailand? I imagine the cost of living isn’t high if you already have a good job.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Isn’t gear pretty much available over-the-counter in Thailand? I imagine the cost of living isn’t high if you already have a good job.
Cost of living in Thailand has increased dramatically over the past few years. But if I'm not mistaken that guy has a little cult following buying his book and doing online coaching and stuff so I'm assuming that's his income. I also think he comes from money cus it sounds like he's been traveling since he got out of college. When people tell you what you want to hear your more inclined to follow and support them, so that's probably what's getting him by

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This thread has worked out great, there's a nice collection of suggestions for what to watch. I'm picking through a few of them right now. The Oakley guy did a video on dipshyt Gemili today lol 🤦

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What does the Oakley guy with 700 subs think that every other YouTuber is watching his videos and badmouthing him but not saying his name, he seems a little delusional In that aspect lol

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What does the Oakley guy with 700 subs think that every other YouTuber is watching his videos and badmouthing him but not saying his name, he seems a little delusional In that aspect lol
If you pick enough fights someone will reply eventually. He must be going by the “there’s no such thing as bad publicity” philosophy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you pick enough fights someone will reply eventually. He must be going by the “there’s no such thing as bad publicity” philosophy.
In modern society, there really is no bad publicity 😪

Your right tho, he's putting everyone's name in his mouth hoping someone hears it and makes a response video. If derrick or Greg or anyone along those lines makes a response he will get 10k new subs overnight

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This thread has worked out great, there's a nice collection of suggestions for what to watch. I'm picking through a few of them right now. The Oakley guy did a video on dipshyt Gemili today lol 🤦
Flexing on your azz
7559EBA9-1E75-472A-A93A-C3E111AA9AF0.jpeg

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its sad that we live in a world where braindead trash like him can be as successful as he his, he celebrates his criminal past, threatens people on his YT vids, pulled a blade on someone because they walked in his shot, belittles and intimidates innocent working class people just trying to get through an already difficult job and that's just what he has shown us is himself! Cannot adequately express how much i hate this guy, oh and his vids are dumb as f@ck, that's the worst part!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its sad that we live in a world where braindead trash like him can be as successful as he his, he celebrates his criminal past, threatens people on his YT vids, pulled a blade on someone because they walked in his shot, belittles and intimidates innocent working class people just trying to get through an already difficult job and that's just what he has shown us is himself! Cannot adequately express how much i hate this guy, oh and his vids are dumb as f@ck, that's the worst part!
When did all this happen, it's been years since I looked at his videos, not that I ever really watched many of them. But from what I saw, aside from the fact he's dumb as rocks and possibly the worst "rapper" on the planet.

He seemed like everything he did was really trying to be motivational and get ppl out and exercising, when did he go full tard and do all that other stuff

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just had a customer show me some azz hat on tik tock that has been running tren for a year at 1g with T at 1g as an experiment...............and he is considered an authority. We are all fucked. lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But did you try the hyphy burrito?? It’s an experience. Not a great one, but a genuine experience
as bad as Connor Murphy’s divine protein shake?

although his best moment is still when he claimed if he took gear but reacted badly to it and therefore didn’t make any gains he’s still natty 🤣

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
as bad as Connor Murphy’s divine protein shake?

although his best moment is still when he claimed if he took gear but reacted badly to it and therefore didn’t make any gains he’s still natty 🤣
Conner Murphy is a complete fucktard fruitcake with extra sprinkles. It's like he got the same brain disease as Elliott Hulse, but he got the gay variant of the disease.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, lots of dudes are making vidz on either them coming off completely, or at least stopping the crazy blasting...or maybe I'm just noticing these types of videos more now cos I'm in a similar boat.

But Seth Feroce, Jordan Peters, Pete Rubish, and others. Looks like most had some kind of health scare that motivated them to have a paradigm shift in their thinking.

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Seth Feroce is great... I’m not a huge fan of all of his podcasts, but his training/diet videos are very informative. Very down to earth type of guy. Easy to listen to... explains things in “layman’s terms”. The “steroids drugs and life” video series from a couple years back were very well made. He has the type of character that makes believe he is honestly speaking to his viewers. With transparency . Without exaggeration. Also very motivational.

Derek from More plates more dates is good. I like Marc Lobliner from Tiger fitness. And Jerry Ward from Bios3training. They’ve all been around a long time, so not every new/current video is optimal. But if you go back and search their inventory, you’ll find some very good ****.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Man, lots of dudes are making vidz on either them coming off completely, or at least stopping the crazy blasting...or maybe I'm just noticing these types of videos more now cos I'm in a similar boat.

But Seth Feroce, Jordan Peters, Pete Rubish, and others. Looks like most had some kind of health scare that motivated them to have a paradigm shift in their thinking.
It's the in thing to do right now lol. Seriously tho, all the ppl who hate on steroids love to hear guys coming off. It's a win win topic for videos. Lots of those guys are running grams and grams for 6+ months at a time. Playing with fire