Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think one of the worst guys to listen to is the short stocky Filipino looking dude. Can't think of his name but his whole image seems to be Built around telling ppl what they want to hear.

Your not too fat to cycle, just use a ai

Tren doesn't have bad side effects, only night sweats just sleep with a fan on.

Yes if your fat Winny will get you ripped, and so on...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm not sure I agree with you. I've been taking Exem daily for almost a year and it levels look really good!

Also, I just dont see a need to tale an AI on TRT....estrogen is beneficial for all sorts of bodily functions...now if I were going to blast some test...than yeah I'd run an AI

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, I just dont see a need to tale an AI on TRT....estrogen is beneficial for all sorts of bodily functions...now if I were going to blast some test...than yeah I'd run an AI
I don't like the way I feel with high E2. Plus it makes my skin oily and I get more acne.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't like the way I feel with high E2. Plus it makes my skin oily and I get more acne.
Small daily injections or even eod massively helped control my acne, I don't think anyone should use a ai on trt, but i would be foolish to say you don't need it if you do. I would just want to explore other ways of lowering e2 before going the ai route. Daily pins keeps my skin pretty clear from trt all the way to about 500mg. Now I do realize it's annoying to pin daily or even eod. But it seems to minimize the side effects of most drugs, not just testosterone.

Exemestane is definitely the one I would pick if I had to

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think one of the worst guys to listen to is the short stocky Filipino looking dude. Can't think of his name but his whole image seems to be Built around telling ppl what they want to hear.

Your not too fat to cycle, just use a ai

Tren doesn't have bad side effects, only night sweats just sleep with a fan on.

Yes if your fat Winny will get you ripped, and so on...
You mean you don’t like “Kai?” Lol! It’s easy to look swole when you’re four foot ten inches tall.

IMG_1627.JPG

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Small daily injections or even eod massively helped control my acne, I don't think anyone should use a ai on trt, but i would be foolish to say you don't need it if you do. I would just want to explore other ways of lowering e2 before going the ai route. Daily pins keeps my skin pretty clear from trt all the way to about 500mg. Now I do realize it's annoying to pin daily or even eod. But it seems to minimize the side effects of most drugs, not just testosterone.

Exemestane is definitely the one I would pick if I had to
I pin my TRT dose e3d. It's not really a problem to jab daily though. I'm taking a bit of Exem daily to manage E2 and that's been working fine. I'm not really getting acne much doing that. I might try to jab daily and see if I can drop the Exem a bit.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I pin my TRT dose e3d. It's not really a problem to jab daily though. I'm taking a bit of Exem daily to manage E2 and that's been working fine. I'm not really getting acne much doing that. I might try to jab daily and see if I can drop the Exem a bit.
I started doing it on cycle to control acne and carried it over to trt. Most the time I'm doing daily slin pins, occasionally il get sick of pinning and go to eod or whatever but for the most part, once I started daily my acne cleared up. On cycle I use to look like I was wearing a sweater of zits. It was gross. Now I get a few tiny ones here and there. Unfortunately I have lots of scars from when it was bad but there fading with time

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I started doing it on cycle to control acne and carried it over to trt. Most the time I'm doing daily slin pins, occasionally il get sick of pinning and go to eod or whatever but for the most part, once I started daily my acne cleared up. On cycle I use to look like I was wearing a sweater of zits. It was gross. Now I get a few tiny ones here and there. Unfortunately I have lots of scars from when it was bad but there fading with time
Awesome! Thanks for the advice! 😃

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@theswede He's been doing a lot of clout chasing lately (calling names),but the guy has a work ethic pumping out 1-3 videos daily on training ,diet gear etc..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@theswede He's been doing a lot of clout chasing lately (calling names),but the guy has a work ethic pumping out 1-3 videos daily on training ,diet gear etc..
I haven't heard any of his cycle advice yet, I just read through the titles if his videos. He doesn't appear to be doing anything different then Greg or all the other guys when it comes to "clout chasing" I hate natty or not videos, I hate videos about speculating what people's cycles are, all the normal stuff that everyone seems to like, I don't. But I'm definitely going to go all the way back and start picking through his videos.

I don't mind the talking about high doses, it just means he needed higher doses as do a lot of guys. Doesn't mean ppl need to follow that advice. Ppl need to use there heads.

At the same time if everyone cycles doses and ate like Greg says to they will stay the same size forever. You gotta pick through info, apply things little by little and find where you fit in on the scale

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's up with the shoulders though? Bad SEO or something?
Muscle wasting disease is my guess lol

Idk it's one of his shittier pics but there all pretty bad. It is odd looking, but so is his chest and abs and arms

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's up with the shoulders though? Bad SEO or something?
I thought you were talking about a different pic, honestly I think that in that picture his shoulders are normal and everything else is underdeveloped so it look weird by comparison

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Muscle wasting disease is my guess lol

Idk it's one of his shittier pics but there all pretty bad. It is odd looking, but so is his chest and abs and arms
They always look off, not a natural shape at all but the size is natty hard gainer level

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk man, everything about that guy looks weird to me, even the meanmug he keeps giving himself in the mirror. I can picture him asking himself if he wants a piece of himself

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Word. I hadn’t watched him in a while. Honestly enjoyed a few of us how videos but then he started giving out dating advice and things like that.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well that's weird lol
I always get really turned off on any of the dating or relationship advice anyone gives. A lot of it is often focused on pick-up stuff, and it comes off as creepy. Not in the part about wanting to have lots of sex with different people, but a lot of it seems to turn the idea of potential partners into notches on a bedpost, and at that point it doesn’t really seem like you’re enjoying sex anymore from the way some of these guys talk about it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The guys who do the pick up artist stuff are terrible at picking up girls, they hit on a million chicks till one says yes. Honestly I think that whole pick up artist mentality is embarrassing. When you have to go to extremes like that to get girls, your just basically showing how hard of a time you have getting laid that you gotta go out searching and making a fool out of yourself. That goes for all your favorite YouTubers.

On to the Jordan Oakley guy. As far as the few videos I breezed through where he talks about doses and 6 month cycles, I think everyone already knows that the big mofos that look the part year round are doing everything right with the food and staying on lots of stuff. Not shocking crazy advise if your goal is to look like a bb year round. I also have the same thoughts as him on mpmd and Greg, there's no way in hell there only taking baby trt doses and staying in the size and shape they do. Greg been doing this a long time so it's more believable. But derrick ain't just using trt. At least that's my opinion. And even if he's blasting away and hiding it, I couldn't care less.

So far I think he's got a decent channel going. But there's something off about him. He's got that blank look in his eyes like he's emotionally detached from everything lol

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The guys who do the pick up artist stuff are terrible at picking up girls, they hit on a million chicks till one says yes. Honestly I think that whole pick up artist mentality is embarrassing. When you have to go to extremes like that to get girls, your just basically showing how hard of a time you have getting laid that you gotta go out searching and making a fool out of yourself. That goes for all your favorite YouTubers.

On to the Jordan Oakley guy. As far as the few videos I breezed through where he talks about doses and 6 month cycles, I think everyone already knows that the big mofos that look the part year round are doing everything right with the food and staying on lots of stuff. Not shocking crazy advise if your goal is to look like a bb year round. I also have the same thoughts as him on mpmd and Greg, there's no way in hell there only taking baby trt doses and staying in the size and shape they do. Greg been doing this a long time so it's more believable. But derrick ain't just using trt. At least that's my opinion. And even if he's blasting away and hiding it, I couldn't care less.

So far I think he's got a decent channel going. But there's something off about him. He's got that blank look in his eyes like he's emotionally detached from everything lol
I imagine if they’ve used hgh that that mass is more likely to be permanent. Dorian Yates isn’t the size he used to be, but he’s still a pretty big guy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I imagine if they’ve used hgh that that mass is more likely to be permanent. Dorian Yates isn’t the size he used to be, but he’s still a pretty big guy.
Dorian has completely gone back to a normal size person

They all use gh and it doesn't make anything more permanent. You need excessive androgens and hormone levels to maintain muscle that was built by excessive androgens and hormones

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Even jay Cutler who is in amazing shape and still really big has probably 50lbs less muscle then in his prime.

Greg is single digit bodyfat and about 8-10lbs less then his all time biggest on stage

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For someone pushing 60, that's still pretty big in my book
🤷‍♂️

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk man, I don't think he looks any different then any other guy that age that works out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Work out is a understatement, I don't mean someone that just fools around, I mean guys that are his age that hit the gym on a regular basis and do there thing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dave polumbo is another good example, less then average looking these days and he was massive

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Watching a little more of the Oakley guy, he's definitely a little out there. Kinda angry too lol

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Watching a little more of the Oakley guy, he's definitely a little out there. Kinda angry too lol
Just started, hadn’t heard of him…I kinda like a guy like this that comes in and stirs the pot! …Less than 1000 subs so far, I’m curious to see what happens for him!…

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Even jay Cutler who is in amazing shape and still really big has probably 50lbs less muscle then in his prime.

Greg is single digit bodyfat and about 8-10lbs less then his all time biggest on stage
I hear your point, but let’s not forget about food intake too. Jay specifically addressed this a few years ago, as he lowered his doses he also lowered his food intake. I think he start by cutting one meal a day out, then after a few months he cut a second meal out as well. This was done more for health and convenience as he stated he could have elected to stay huge, but it’s just not healthy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I hear your point, but let’s not forget about food intake too. Jay specifically addressed this a few years ago, as he lowered his doses he also lowered his food intake. I think he start by cutting one meal a day out, then after a few months he cut a second meal out as well. This was done more for health and convenience as he stated he could have elected to stay huge, but it’s just not healthy.
I completely understand that, all I keep trying to make the point of is guys don't stay the same. In the case for Greg the more I think about it the less likely he's on trt. He does not eat like a bodybuilder, he does shitloads of high intensity cardio is just about the same size and condition as when competing on hella drugs, that he admits to abusing. He's not just on trt. It's trt and turkesteron, that's what it is! I figured it out lol

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I completely understand that, all I keep trying to make the point of is guys don't stay the same. In the case for Greg the more I think about it the less likely he's on trt. He does not eat like a bodybuilder, he does shitloads of high intensity cardio is just about the same size and condition as when competing on hella drugs, that he admits to abusing. He's not just on trt. It's trt and turkesteron, that's what it is! I figured it out lol
Agreed there sir! He’s probably “cruising” on test, EQ and primo or something to be able
to hold onto all that muscle while cycling so far.

Also, it’s funny that he was arrogant enough to try and race his bike. I mean, who wouldn’t call USA Cycling and report him when he showed up looking like a muscle freak yet could ride super fast and far? He screams enhanced.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Agreed there sir! He’s probably “cruising” on test, EQ and primo or something to be able

Also, it’s funny that he was arrogant enough to try and race his bike. I mean, who wouldn’t call USA Cycling and report him when he showed up looking like a muscle freak yet could ride super fast and far? He screams enhanced.
The funny thing is I know a few guys that are big into cycling, I'm talking about bikes. And these guys are like 150lbs and they use a lot of gear, the pretty much have to because normal ppl can't ride a bike up and down a mountain for 10 hours lol

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The funny thing is I know a few guys that are big into cycling, I'm talking about bikes. And these guys are like 150lbs and they use a lot of gear, the pretty much have to because normal ppl can't ride a bike up and down a mountain for 10 hours lol
I know man, I used to race from 2005-2010. Was a Cat 3 road racer, did some endurance (6 and 12 hour races) on the mountain bike. Lots of people dope, EPO, test, HGH. But they’re still skinny. Back to my point, if you’re jacked like Greg and still keeping up, people gonna call USADA because it’s impossible to be like 180+ and ride with the skinny boys.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I would guess higher doses of test then his trt and some primo. I don't wanna speculate Too much because in all reality, I got zero clue. Just opinions and guesses

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
remington james has some pretty good food stuff

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Derrick makes me laugh man, like genuinely I like his narrative and when he does the tren nightmare cycles from his sub Reddit it’s just comedy to listen to.

i think his advice is solid as well regardless of what he is on. He isn’t a one size fits all guy but advocates lowers doses is effective etc.

on the guys giving pick up advice, I get how that comes across but there’s legit some guys out there who honestly struggle to talk to girls at all, I had a flat mate like that once and he just couldn’t even string a sentence together, nice guy but to be fair to the girls they couldn’t have got to know him because he couldn’t speak to them, I think the advice is fair enough in that context as some guys genuinely need that help. I’m not an expert but I also never had an issue chatting to girls so personally wouldn’t see a value in that sh1t but for some I get it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
remington james has some pretty good food stuff
I always forget about him, but some truly awesome IIFYM/low fat diet hacks.

I was smashing bean & cheese burritos and Turkey grilled cheese last time I went through some of his vids. And did get leaner weekly, most importantly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some ones I use to follow but no longer do are James tiny vest. He got weird.

Allen thrall and Brian ashrul or something like that. I like both there personality but there content only suits me for very short periods once or twice a year.

Natural gallant bodybuilding. I don't think he was natty when he competed but I don't care. I like his oddball way of training, just lost interest eventually.

Rx muscle went to shyt, I do try do keep a eye on it for certain guests but Dave seems like he's not that bright, constantly contradicts himself, has a 1 way approach to nutrition and is known to be a shitty 1 approach fits all trainer.

I'm sure there's more I gotta think

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like Fouads channel, Think Big Bodybuilding has at least 3-4 shows a week that I like and Victor Black has great pharma info. Dennis James' interviews are also pretty good.

Anything with leo, lenny, bostin or their ilk makes me feel like someone puked in my brain cavity, Absolutely useless idiots I don't care how "real" they keep it or how "honest" they are about the complete stupidity they live. No thanks. Greg D. is like a knife in my ear and only exists to stir **** up these days. Strong pass on him.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like Fouads channel, Think Big Bodybuilding has at least 3-4 shows a week that I like and Victor Black has great pharma info. Dennis James' interviews are also pretty good.

Anything with leo, lenny, bostin or their ilk makes me feel like someone puked in my brain cavity, Absolutely useless idiots I don't care how "real" they keep it or how "honest" they are about the complete stupidity they live. No thanks. Greg D. is like a knife in my ear and only exists to stir **** up these days. Strong pass on him.
I like everyone on fouads channel except fouAd, he strikes me as a douchebag that tries to pretend he's not a douchebag lol. I'm with you on Greg, he loves to call ppl this and that while he does the exact same thing as everyone else in just a much more annoying way and says everyone else is spews or clout chaser but he's different, he calls out the bullshit! Lol. Please

His channel was really good before he got popular

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just started, hadn’t heard of him…I kinda like a guy like this that comes in and stirs the pot! …Less than 1000 subs so far, I’m curious to see what happens for him!…
His subs will definitely grow he's talking openly about peed usage along with the drama he's trying so desperately to stir perfect combo for audience btw IAM sub to the guy

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
His subs will definitely grow he's talking openly about ped usage along with the drama he's trying so desperately to stir perfect combo for audience btw IAM sub to the guy

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's y'all thoughts on Nick Trigili it seems like he can't be consistent with anything.
I think he put out pretty good information also. That guy who has the show that Boston is on everyday said he hates Nick