Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm just wondering who you guys are watching and what you like or dislike about them.

I like vigorous Steve, I think he has a lot of knowledge and good info, but sometimes his doses seem absurdly low like recommending men add 2.5-5mg anavar to there trt. But in the same breath he might say he's got a guy on cycle for over a year on a gram. Throws me off sometimes.

Chase irons, seems to be knowledgeable but also seems to be too much in the way of "my way is right and every other way is stupid"

Boston and Bleu Taylor on Leo and longevity, lots of bro stuff, but that's personal exp and that's important to me. And they seem extremely honest and consistent and there very entertaining.

Anabolic doc...... Hot garbage, I watch him to see what rediculous thing he will say or how much he will blow the dangers of something out of proportion.

Tony huge, huge scam artist and full of nonsense but he's entertaining and occasionally his hubby Trevor will give some good nuggets of info.

Ameen, im 50/50 on him, not sure if I like him or not

Who are you guys watching and why do you watch them

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He use to be a member here, don't say his name or he might come back

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
His goals are just super specific, that's why he doesn't ever gain any muscle or weight even tho he's a expert that's used every steroid in existence lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've learned more from Derek mpmd than anyone.
I watch all his stuff, and I enjoy about 90% of it, he threw me off with all the turkesteron nonsense but in general he's a good source of collected data and studies. What his channel lacks for me is personal and real world application. He doesn't talk much about real cycles that guys use unless he's reviewing something he found or someone sent him. He's normally just talking about how to apply things from a scientific standpoint which we know, and he knows, normally dont work in real life like they do on paper

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
More Plates More Dates

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Derek, Chase Irons, Vigorous Steve, and I do like some if the Anabolic Doc’s stuff. I think he just has to cover every possible way things can go wrong as a medical professional, and I imagine he’s probably seen some crazy **** and serious, odd reactions from people who’ve taken steroids that are dosed relatively low.

He approaches stuff from a harm reduction standpoint, and I think he does try to base a lot if stuff in science and research like Derek does, but he’s probably more focused on the more heavily peer reviewed and well documented studies, whereas Derek is more willing to look into smaller scale clinical trials and speak from personal experience.

Part of the problem with that though is that there’s not a ton of research with certain steroids due to ethical and legal issues, so the medical community at large really often sees only the cases where people seriously eff themselves over. Plus, I’m sure he’s concerned about keeping his own license to practice as well.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fouad's BB&B, it's the best for anything bro.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kinda like a ‘bro’ by the name of Ryan Ankrom….He’s pretty experienced and has some good info/anecdotes (he’s not the super analytical MpMd etc. type tho)

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kinda like a ‘bro’ by the name of Ryan Ankrom….He’s pretty experienced and has some good info/anecdotes (he’s not the super analytical MpMd etc. type tho)
Are you forgetting the grey haired Superman dude over at InsydeOut Fitnesss lol?

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Derek man. He’s hands down the most intelligent of them all.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man! Wish he’d stop saying “ummm” so often 🤣
He’s definitely improved as a speaker over time. I don’t notice that stuff as he’s not saying “yo” or “sick” or some other slang every other second. That “****” is distracting as hell.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He’s definitely improved as a speaker over time. I don’t notice that stuff as he’s not saying “yo” or “sick” or some other slang every other second. That “****” is distracting as hell.
Agree, and it’s crazy how different he looks too…

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not a fan of the ankrom dude, I feel his advice sounds like it's from a text book, like our boy dipshyt Gemili. He obviously doesn't look like Gemili lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just don't understand how that guy has like a million dedicated ppl that take his word as gospel. His answers to everything are identical to if you Google search the question. Whenever someone questions his build about 18,000 dedicated worshipers chime in and say he trains for that specific look......

Soooo he trains to specifically look skinny, ok buddy

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just don't understand how that guy has like a million dedicated ppl that take his word as gospel. His answers to everything are identical to if you Google search the question. Whenever someone questions his build about 18,000 dedicated worshipers chime in and say he trains for that specific look......

Soooo he trains to specifically look skinny, ok buddy
I mean, I do... I am 6'1" and only 205lbs and try to stay around 8% body fat. I would rather be skinny and cut than bulky and flabby. I feel better at this weight. Once I get up to 11-12% body fat I start to feel terrible! Even with PEDs I can't really break through 210lbs without adding a bunch of fat. Sure, I could be a monster if I did super dirty bulks, but why?

ETA: I do not know this guy or anything about him. Just sharing my personal experience.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I mean, I do... I am 6'1" and only 205lbs and try to stay around 8% body fat. I would rather be skinny and cut than bulky and flabby. I feel better at this weight. Once I get up to 11-12% body fat I start to feel terrible! Even with PEDs I can't really break through 210lbs without adding a bunch of fat. Sure, I could be a monster if I did super dirty bulks, but why?

ETA: I do not know this guy or anything about him. Just sharing my personal experience.
Look at his picture. It's one thing to try to stay lean. It's another thing to weigh 155lbs and supposedly has run 100 steroid cycles and used every compound in existence

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Attachments

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok good thread @Smont far even the gemeli stuff is very entertaining.
So its this new bro on YT buddy has about 700 subs and preaches high doses and not 12week cycles he claims they're worthless name Jordan Oakley. Lately he's been going after Gregg Doucette, mpmd,Ryan Russo, bradley martyn and a few more others.He seems like he got a good base of knowledge but nothing one can't find here thoe(I feel). Aside from the clout chasing he seems ok thoe

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He goes to the gym to tan and try on outfits in that mirror
Maybe if he’d stop “spitting” all the time he’d get enough protein in to look like he actually lifts.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Dr Rand Mc Clain on Jay Cutler
I like him, but he really pushes the whole AI on TRT thing aggressively..

I don't understand that given AI negative impact on lipids specifically HDL

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like him, but he really pushes the whole AI on TRT thing aggressively..

I don't understand that given AI negative impact on lipids specifically HDL
I'm not sure I agree with you. I've been taking Exem daily for almost a year and it levels look really good!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm not sure I agree with you. I've been taking Exem daily for almost a year and it levels look really good!

His videos constantly recommend arimidex, which crusheds HDL

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok good thread @Smont far even the gemeli stuff is very entertaining.
So its this new bro on YT buddy has about 700 subs and preaches high doses and not 12week cycles he claims they're worthless name Jordan Oakley. Lately he's been going after Gregg Doucette, mpmd,Ryan Russo, bradley martyn and a few more others.He seems like he got a good base of knowledge but nothing one can't find here thoe(I feel). Aside from the clout chasing he seems ok thoe
Never heard of him, il look him up