Body weight and peptide saturation?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I heard recently that how much you waeigh affects your saturtion dose with peptides? Is this true, and if so can someone explain how it works? I can understand height being a factor, since a taller guy may have a larger thyroid, but can the fact that Im a ball of muscle give my thyroid the ability to handle more peptides than a skinnier guy my height?

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
I heard recently that how much you waeigh affects your saturtion dose with peptides? Is this true, and if so can someone explain how it works? I can understand height being a factor, since a taller guy may have a larger thyroid, but can the fact that Im a ball of muscle give my thyroid the ability to handle more peptides than a skinnier guy my height?
What peptide? Yes weight affects saturation dose because of drug concentration. It doesn't have anything to do with the size of your organ, but rather how much your body dilutes the peptide concentration. If you put one cup of sugar in a gallon of tea it will be sweeter than if you put one cup of sugar in two gallons of tea. If you're smaller and weigh less, it won't take as much peptide to reach the saturation concentration at the site of action. That's why peptides are often dosed at mcg of peptide per kg of body weight since it's all relative.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Hilarious picture!

Im alternating between hexarilin and ghrp-2 with CJC1293 staked on the side of each.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Hilarious picture!

Im alternating between hexarilin and ghrp-2 with CJC1293 staked on the side of each.
Lol thanks man. I like to photoshop.
I think the saturation dose for GHRP and hexarelin is 10 mcg/kg, so for you it would be somewhere around 110 mcg. Honestly, this small discrepancy from the standard 100 mcg shouldn't make any noticeable difference, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. More important is the consistency and frequency of your dosing.