Unanswered Body hair growth...

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok guys, this isn't the most serious or technical question but I know a lot of y'all have tried some compounds I haven't so.....which one caused the most extra body hair growth? I think for me it was actually high dose test (above 1g a week) that I noticed explosive hair growth. My girl did too lol, and she had to admit her dirty little secret. She loved it, and yes I swear they can smell androgens. Here's what I was talking about....a pic pre AAS and one about six months into AAS use and about a month/month and a half into high dose test use....
IMG_20170628_174101-01.jpeg
20190127_094827-01.jpeg

Have you guys run any that seemed more androgenic in that sense than high dose test?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DHT can cause this in some people. Not on the head of course. You will notice people with very pronounced baldness tend to have a lot of body hair

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test for me. Was lucky before I only had a beard, nothing on my back, nothing on shoulders, hell didn’t have a single hair on my ass or butt crack either. As clean as a baby. Nowadays I got a lot on my back and **** but still not so bad because I’m very blond

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I get crazy growth from laxogenin. I have to shave my hands now.

If only it got rid of receding hairlines lol

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Oh wow. Yeah I remember when I finally made the decision to start trimming my forearm hair down a little. Never thought I would, but I started reminding myself of a damn chimp lol

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh wow. Yeah I remember when I finally made the decision to start trimming my forearm hair down a little. Never thought I would, but I started reminding myself of a damn chimp lol
haha oh man that is me now. Once you start...

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Did you notice increased body hair in general? I would definitely be fine with that. Sometime in my 40s I began to lose hair on my legs. Would like to try this to see if it helps. I have no MPB at all and a decent beard.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did you notice increased body hair in general? I would definitely be fine with that. Sometime in my 40s I began to lose hair on my legs. Would like to try this to see if it helps. I have no MPB at all and a decent beard.
All over. Even the hair I have left on my head.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All I can say is that after blasting 500mg of test for 12 weeks my forearms are finally starting to resemble what male arms should look like.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies, guys. I'll give it a shot.