Body hair and muscle growth question

vvs1

Awards
There was a period of 3 years when I would workout 5-6 times a week, starting at 18. The only thing I took was a pre workout drink.

Never a drastic change, when I was really muscular, I realized that I no longer had forearm hair. I have a couple dark hairs on each arm in the same spot now. When I quit exercising, I started growing chest hair and upper thigh hair. Now years later I'm growing light hairs in typical male places.

I'm just curious if anyone knows whether muscle size or overtraining effects androgenic hair or beard growth? I've had T levels tested and are always 600-750.

Demi_God

Awards
LOL!!

Bro you are just getting older... As you age androgen sensitivity increases in some parts of the body. Look at old men and their hairy backs and ears... They weren't walking around like that at 24. I guarantee it!

klaydo68

klaydo68

Awards
Working out especially heavy compound movements stimulates your endocrine system to produce more test and gh but idk if that's what's up in your case

so1970

Awards
LOL!!

Bro you are just getting older... As you age androgen sensitivity increases in some parts of the body. Look at old men and their hairy backs and ears... They weren't walking around like that at 24. I guarantee it!
This is true I'm 46 and feel like Sasquatch

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Man, I wish my hair would disappear. I'm hairy as fark and hate it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shave it. I do. After a year it comes back but thinner. Much thinner.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
It seems like muscles are eating all the test floating around leaving none to the skin.

Guess I'll try to train legs twice a week hopefully will be able to see again the skin in my butt...