Body fat guess

Renodaret

Awards
Ok here are some pics of me. Do your worst. Tell me what I need.
IMG_20180516_055105430_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180516_055116594_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
IMG_20180516_055220304.jpg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy 25 or more.

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
I weigh in at 164. I was 205 and dropped 40lbs from keto. I have recently started 5x5. Should I just do carbs pre and post or just keto?
I personally would eat carbs pre and post workout as for me when doing a keto like diet I lack a lot of energy.

What is your current diet protocol? Such as caloric intake, how many meals a day, are you doing Intermittent fasting?

Renodaret

Awards
I personally would eat carbs pre and post workout as for me when doing a keto like diet I lack a lot of energy.

What is your current diet protocol? Such as caloric intake, how many meals a day, are you doing Intermittent fasting?
1800 cals per day. Some carbs occasionally not pre/post but it's rice from sushi( no fake crab bull****) I eat 5 times per day. I think I will start IF I have only heard good things.

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
1800 cals per day. Some carbs occasionally not pre/post but it's rice from sushi( no fake crab bull****) I eat 5 times per day. I think I will start IF I have only heard good things.
IF will allow you to eat bigger meals, I couldn't imagine eating only 1800 kcals a day over 5 meals, I currently weigh ~167 and eat ~2400 in 3 meals (between 12 & 8pm) and aim for 10k steps a day and historically I lose slightly above 1lb per week on average, this year that figure has gone up to above 1.5lb a week on average.

Have you taken any diet breaks during your weight loss?

Renodaret

Awards
IF will allow you to eat bigger meals, I couldn't imagine eating only 1800 kcals a day over 5 meals, I currently weigh ~167 and eat ~2400 in 3 meals (between 12 & 8pm) and aim for 10k steps a day and historically I lose slightly above 1lb per week on average, this year that figure has gone up to above 1.5lb a week on average.

Have you taken any diet breaks during your weight loss?
Yes but just cheat meals. I got a Fitbit recently and do average 20000 a day 6 days a week. If I walk that much at work, do I need to cardio too? Just started clen yesterday

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Cardio is not necessary for weight loss, however it generally would need to be added if weight loss stalls once your caloric intake drops down to body weight in lbs x12 (for me anyway), I certainly wouldn't drop below x10 unless it was for competition which in my case will not happen.

Renodaret

Awards
My worst wasted calories is vodka and diet Coke. I'm from New Orleans, drinking is mandatory almost. But I see it's hindering my goals.

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
My worst wasted calories is vodka and diet Coke. I'm from New Orleans, drinking is mandatory almost. But I see it's hindering my goals.
Alcohol will not help but you have to live, Vodka is one of the better alcoholic drinks, for me it's strong lager and red wine!!

Renodaret

Awards
Alcohol will not help but you have to live, Vodka is one of the better alcoholic drinks, for me it's strong lager and red wine!!
Least no carbs for me. I used to drink like 6 shots of Jaeger and 6 beers every day almost. That's what got me so fat.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I'm from Houma. If your not drinking what are you doing? Lol. That's why I had to get out of there.

Renodaret

Awards
Haha, I'm from Houma. If your not drinking what are you doing? Lol. That's why I had to get out of there.
Also read your post on t3. Will be ordering some to stack with my clen the next round of it

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No ****! I am from n.o. but graduated from nicholls in 2009.
I went to Nicholls, didnt graduate from there. Decided to go into the Army, and went back to school later on. I couldnt stand Nicholls.

Renodaret

Awards
I went to Nicholls, didnt graduate from there. Decided to go into the Army, and went back to school later on. I couldnt stand Nicholls.
I loved it. I went to uno at 18 and then went back to nicholls at 24. It was nice being 24 and all the girls. Lol. Had a blast for sure. I miss renes

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
I loved it. I went to uno at 18 and then went back to nicholls at 24. It was nice being 24 and all the girls. Lol. Had a blast for sure. I miss renes
Haaa I know all about it. Played football at Tulane but I got cut from the team and had to drop out because it’s a ridiculously expensive school

Mountain Man

Mountain Man

Awards
Looks like 20 to 22% to me.

And as long as this is a thing, can tou give me some feedback as well. I get approximate 10 % on the 3 skinfold with calipers, but there’s no way as I carry fat in areas not measured.

448D96A5-71E7-4665-AD18-07C6C3B2824A.jpeg

AE1F346A-DD17-4B2B-9915-009B93056BD7.jpeg

Thanks guys.

Mountain Man

Mountain Man

Awards
Damn. Way lower than mine. Is that loose skin from extreme weight loss or just age?

Age. I’m 64 and have been this weight, 195 for years. I have never been higher than 210 during college football 1972 to 1975 or lighter than 170 during the running fad of the late 1970s. Tightening up that skin is a bitch for me.

Renodaret

Awards
If I make it to 64 I'll be blessed. I figured I would be dead by 30 when I was 16. But I was into some rough lifestyle back then. Drugs,gangs, violence, etc. I'm on borrowed time now. But really I want to live to 150 or beyond with cyborg robot parts ?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
If I make it to 64 I'll be blessed. I figured I would be dead by 30 when I was 16. But I was into some rough lifestyle back then. Drugs,gangs, violence, etc. I'm on borrowed time now. But really I want to live to 150 or beyond with cyborg robot parts ?
Came from the same lifestyle here. Now im married with four kids (one of them 4 days old) and doing my best to be the best dad and husband i can be... Along with being as huge and strong as i can be lol

Renodaret

Awards
Came from the same lifestyle here. Now im married with four kids (one of them 4 days old) and doing my best to be the best dad and husband i can be... Along with being as huge and strong as i can be lol
Good for us.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OP - wouldn’t be taking clen right now bro. You simply don’t need to. You want to be down at 15% or less really. You can achieve good fat loss simply through diet......I’d agree with the others your around 23-25%
Mountain Man - look awesome for any age, let alone 64. 10% looks right to me, would love to be in your shape in 30 years