Body fat % estimate please

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, so I went on vacation back in June. I was already overweight and had just started getting back into lifting. After having our 6th child I got lazy and would only get in maybe one workout a week. Now I'm shooting for 3-4 if not more. First pic is from vacation in June. Second taken on Saturday Nov 24 upon waking, and 3rd is after workout and consuming lots of fluids and carbs. Just trying to see how far I've come. I have some yohimbine otw and I'm going to incorporate it into my ec stack slowly for the next month or 2. Any advice appreciated, and I know, I'm paler than Casper. TIA!
IMG_20181126_110656.jpeg
IMG_20181126_111636.jpeg
IMG_20181126_111705.jpeg

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
17%? You have a lot of muscle, and water also plays a role on bf %, so might even be lower than that. Good job!

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Damn you dropped a crazy amount of bodyfat!

Ase_james

Awards
I'd say you went from 20% to less than 15%.
I have a hard time assessing this also thought.

But either way I think you're doing great. That's a respectable change!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys! I use to be 300lbs, diabetic so I had to make changes in my 20s. Now I'm 34 and looking better than I ever have, not going to let myself slip up. I feel like I need to start tracking Cal's again that I'm getting to lower body fat so I can maintain it. I appreciate the feedback!!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t even worry about a number because only way to be accurate is if someone is dead. Lol I’ve seen single digit claims of people that aren’t even lean and there is a vid of one guy that got tested at 15 percent and he is pretty lean. Keep doing what your doing because your getting great results.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t even worry about a number because only way to be accurate is if someone is dead. Lol I’ve seen single digit claims of people that aren’t even lean and there is a vid of one guy that got tested at 15 percent and he is pretty lean. Keep doing what your doing because your getting great results.
Thanks man, much appreciated!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Incredible progress dude. It looks like you took 4 inches off your waist and added them to your shoulders, lol.
I would say you're 15-17%bf in your current pictures. The before picture I would put at 24-26%.

Yohimbine will definitely help you out if you're already using EC. EC is my go-to for appetite control and fat loss. If your goal is to keep dropping, I would increase the cardio and keep your nutrition where it is - seems like it's working for you. Keep up the good work!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who gives a fuk you look great - great transformation so far and keep killing it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd say the first pic is around 30%, the newer pics like 15-17. Good job man

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks everyone! I'll keep at it, hopefully things keep progressing. Would like to get to single digit body fat, I've never been that lean before but it's always been a goal of mine.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who cares about numbers its what you look like . Great effort on your progress

Stillbloom

Awards
I must say, You are really doing a great job eliminating your excess fat. By the looks, it seems you lose 20% fat

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys! Got the yohimbine in yesterday and just taking it slow for now at 2.5mg added to each EC dose. I'll bump up to 5 in a few days and see how I tollerate it.

Nbarger71

Awards
Incredible progress dude. It looks like you took 4 inches off your waist and added them to your shoulders, lol.
I would say you're 15-17%bf in your current pictures. The before picture I would put at 24-26%.

Yohimbine will definitely help you out if you're already using EC. EC is my go-to for appetite control and fat loss. If your goal is to keep dropping, I would increase the cardio and keep your nutrition where it is - seems like it's working for you. Keep up the good work!
What is Ec? Where can I get that?

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I'd say the first pic is around 30%, the newer pics like 15-17. Good job man
I'd second the start at 30 but man did you turn things around! Been working hard and hope to get even close to where you are now. Tight work, gives me great inspiration.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Once again, thanks to everyone for the kind words as well as their input on my body fat level. Here's a pic snapped 5 minutes ago, lifts to a small dip this week but last week a was a little sick and didn't. workout much. Also doms is slightly worse. I decided today to have a cheat meal and up some carbs because I was looking at little flat.
IMG_20181205_155509.jpeg

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good job bro you should be proud of yourself. Keep it up

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would say 15% BF. Nice progress brother

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hard to say from that angle on last pic but I would say 15% too

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! I use to be 300lbs, diabetic so I had to make changes in my 20s. Now I'm 34 and looking better than I ever have, not going to let myself slip up. I feel like I need to start tracking Cal's again that I'm getting to lower body fat so I can maintain it. I appreciate the feedback!!
You look great sir. Great accomplishment!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys! I guess I'm going to shoot for 10% and see if I can get there. As of right now my lifts are slowly increasing and I'm looking a bit leaner every week so maybe I'm recomping? I might swap out the EC stack for the new radiate just to change up the stims I've been using, I really enjoyed the first powder version.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! I guess I'm going to shoot for 10% and see if I can get there. As of right now my lifts are slowly increasing and I'm looking a bit leaner every week so maybe I'm recomping? I might swap out the EC stack for the new radiate just to change up the stims I've been using, I really enjoyed the first powder version.
Then you’ll like the new one ever more ;-)

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Then you’ll like the new one ever more ;-)
Is the radiate deal still going on for 28ish a tub? I actually have money to buy some lol.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome transformation. I’d say you went from 30% bf, maybe even a little more and now you’re around 15% bf. That’s a ton of fat to lose in that time frame and it appears you kept all your muscle. Great job my man.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome transformation. I’d say you went from 30% bf, maybe even a little more and now you’re around 15% bf. That’s a ton of fat to lose in that time frame and it appears you kept all your muscle. Great job my man.
Thanks man, just took an update pic now. Scale has gone down a bit and my lifts are still going up which is weird, I've always lost tons of strength on cuts so I guess I'm just slowly recomping.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Current pic
IMG_20190102_104800.jpeg

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m guessing around 10-12, looking lean though man.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m guessing around 10-12, looking lean though man.
Thank you! Anybody else share their opinion? Seems my back fat/ love handles will be the last to go, and the lil bit of chest fat. Of course I have some loose skin from once being 300 lbs lol check out this pic
IMG_20190305_082252.jpeg

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Keep it up brotha, incredible progress so far!
Thanks bro! Ran out of radiate though :(. I think the caps worked better for me, the older powder did as well. Are the caps still around?

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anty guess were im at now? After dropping the test I leaned out a lot. I will to continue my trt regimen soon. I was just advised by a few to give it 2-3 weeks after last pin of 250(500WK) on my blast, and then do my regular dose of 50mg(100wk) before bloodwork is done. Anyways im hoping im close to 12-13, looking to get into single digits by may-June while keep strength up.
IMG_20190328_070804.jpeg

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anty guess were im at now? After dropping the test I leaned out a lot. I will to continue my trt regimen soon. I was just advised by a few to give it 2-3 weeks after last pin of 250(500WK) on my blast, and then do my regular dose of 50mg(100wk) before bloodwork is done. Anyways im hoping im close to 12-13, looking to get into single digits by may-June while keep strength up.View attachment 181204
I’m thinking around 10, but can’t tell because of the lighting. Looking lean bro

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a transformation
Whatever you are looking lean as fuk

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who cares about bodyfat percentage, you look like a stud, great job and great transformation!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks everyone! seriously, this is what keeps me motivated and trying to keep pushing myself !

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anty guess were im at now? After dropping the test I leaned out a lot. I will to continue my trt regimen soon. I was just advised by a few to give it 2-3 weeks after last pin of 250(500WK) on my blast, and then do my regular dose of 50mg(100wk) before bloodwork is done. Anyways im hoping im close to 12-13, looking to get into single digits by may-June while keep strength up.View attachment 181204
Shedded! VERY impressive brotha!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Must be such a good feeling to do the transformation that you did, many of us has never been in a situation like that. I was always slim growing up and I just had to bulk up, the dedication it takes having to lose all that and then to get in a better shape than the majority of people is impressive.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah it does feel great to be in good shape again. I just hope I can mantain it from here on out. Thanks for all the kind words!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 5
Weight Loss 8
Bigmatt57 Weight Loss 0
NattyBeast Weight Loss 9
coryneto Weight Loss 12