Bobo's newest client

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
i sold my digital camera but am getting a new one shortly so pictures will have to wait. my diet has been slacking a bit but i still weighed in yesterday at 180.5. that is up 10.5 pounds from the start.

my strength has gone up significantly on biceps, calves, and legs, but unfortunately it has gone down on chest. i think i worked my chest a bit much prior to this routine so it was stronger compared to the rest of my body. bobo's program seems to be designed for good proportionality so this makes sense.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep with it, its sounds good and by the way, your not his newest client anymore. I will be starting the 27th! Wish me luck on my journey through hell!

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I was just able to get his deluxe muscle building program, my goal is to basically stay the same weight, just replace my 15%bf with 5%bf and still weigh around the same. :D It can be done when you are Bobo's slave.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bohica, sounds great. are u going too keep a log on here?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I wanna end up as his most prized possession :D , and I figure with the somewhat of a base I have, I can go no where but up and amazing. :p

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Well some good news and bad news. I ran out of creatine this past Monday and usually when I go off creatine I lose 3-5 lbs immediately. The good news is I still weighed in today at 181! That is .5 lbs more than on Tuesday and I'm sure it'd be more had I still been on creatine.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Been 11 days since my last post. Weighed in today at 180.8. There is a new muscle forming in my triceps that has never been there before :) Strength is up on most exercises except my chest seems to be lagging. Here are some of the most significant strength gains I've made:

DB Curls
Started: 25 lbs
Now: 50 lbs

Seated Calf Raises
Started: 90 lbs
Now: 145 lbs

Seated Rows
Started: 110 lbs
Now: 140 lbs

Arnold Presses
Started: 40 lbs
Now: 60 lbs

Got my new diet and am ready to shovel down some more food.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Unfortunately school and work have been crazy so I missed a full week of training. My diet was pretty bad as well but it was unavoidable. This is the longest period of training I've missed in 2 years. I did back tuesday and weighed in at a mere 178. I'm back on track though and I'm sure my weight will shoot right back up.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
My training with Bobo has ended :( I kicked it hard this week and am back up to 181.5. I have grown significantly and quickly. This is by far the best diet/training routine I have EVER done (I have tried many). Overall I lost 1 1/2" on my waist while gaining about 12 lbs. I followed the diet roughly 60% of the time and I'm sure if I had stuck to it more diligently my gains would be more significant. I am gonna continue this diet for another couple weeks then begin Bobo's fat loss program.

ericnb_98

Awards
do you have any current pics for comparison

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
Missed a whole week of training and diet has been 60% and still gained 12 pounds...sounds pretty good to me.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Bobo's program has been over for about a week and a half now. I am holding steady at ~183-184. I will be doing this for approx one more week then I am doing his fat loss program :)

I am gonna accost my wife about getting a new digital camera so hopefully I can put up some new pics. My arms are SIGNIFICANTLY bigger particularly my biceps. I am bigger/fuller throughout my entire body as well with about a little more definition than I had before.

454rat

Board Supporter
Awards
Awesome job...... I hope i do half as well on Bobo's fatloss plan! You are definitely an inspiration.

Wtg, bro! :box:

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Awesome job...... I hope i do half as well on Bobo's fatloss plan! You are definitely an inspiration.

Wtg, bro! :box:

Where in Northern VA are you? I'm in Vienna.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
oh yeah.. duhh.. i think im lacking blood in my brain from leg day

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
oh yeah.. duhh.. i think im lacking blood in my brain from leg day

I've always theorized that a good leg day burns more brain cells that guzzling a fifth of bad whiskey :think: .......what were we talking about?

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Well my diet has stayed pretty much the same for the past 2 weeks but today I weighed in at 186!! I did just recently start back up on CEE and Diarginine Malate which may be the reason for the weight change. I have surpassed my 4-month, 15 lb goal by 1 lb in ~11 weeks.