Board Reps Needed!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Koi1214

Congrats Bro ! On the Rep spot.:notworthy:
Would throw in an app but new to the boards and don't know if I got what it takes. Only been on here a few months and only logged 1 product have done some reviews. In my line of work I learn something new everyday so learning not a problem. If you need a guinea pig then I'm your man.Checked out the products and they all look like winners. Congrats to the Chosen Ones!!

MenaceNutra

MenaceNutra

Board Sponsor
Awards
If I can steal straps from a buddy, I'm going to crush a Charles Glass style back workout. Sorry Abe, cut in on his question to you

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Today's a rest day and partially sick. All is good :)

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
If I can steal straps from a buddy, I'm going to crush a Charles Glass style back workout. Sorry Abe, cut in on his question to you
Sweet! I hit back on Sunday. pulled 475 by three conventional. Then i worked on some sumo with 405. But im trying to get my sumo up with my conventional. And then i hit acouple different rows and lat pulldowns.

i hit some shoulders this morning tho.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Today's a rest day and partially sick. All is good :)
Take it easy and get better. Too many people try to workout when their sick and its better to just rest and fully get better and then hit a workout when your 100%.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Congratulations to our newest rep Rocket3015.

We do need 1 more rep!!
Congrats Rocket3015 I told you you had this man. Awesome deal for real great dude. Good Choice!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
and thanks slayer, I do plan on staying down, luckily it is about time for a deload anyways

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You mean winter? Hah it doesn't get to cold here in Florida anyways

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
You mean winter? Hah it doesn't get to cold here in Florida anyways
Man I wish it was the same here in Virginia It gets Brass Bra cold up in my gym. But there is something about working out in 30 degrees that makes me feel like Rocky.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
It is nice that it doesn't get too cold, but we are not used to cold weather when it happens, so hear comes sickness.. Lol, dropping some weight from being sick so it is good to go

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Rocket3015 Congrats Bro. Good pick here. Looks like Menace Nutrition got a solid bunch here so far.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
koi1214 sent a pm. Thought I'd throw in. Thanks for the chance , At least give you a chuckle while reading hahaha

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
koi1214 sent a pm. Thought I'd throw in. Thanks for the chance , At least give you a chuckle while reading hahaha
Its about time you got in on this brother

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So we have 1 more to go hmm..
Yes sir. Hmm. :) I see a lot of good names in here. I was gunna apply but im hoping to be a strong supplement shop rep.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I gotcha man haha. I wonder what benefits you get from the two mm...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well they are a retailer so I can imagine it might be different benefits from a supplement company

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well they are a retailer so I can imagine it might be different benefits from a supplement company
Yea. If i had to guess it would probably be like a certain amount of instore credit per month or something.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
That does make a lot of sense haha, i think they make their own phs/supps as well so maybe freebies of those

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That does make a lot of sense haha, i think they make their own phs/supps as well so maybe freebies of those
Yep. But whatever the compensation is, it would awesome repping for a retailer instead of a company. musclemaker :)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Either one would be a great learning experience.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Both are good options, but there are two different beasts. Supp company and Retailer

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Both are good options, but there are two different beasts. Supp company and Retailer
Abe know this is off course but seen somewhere you where studying a Pre amplifier. have you looked into ANS Dilate. Good Stuff bro. Makes you swell and feel like your skin gonna pop. Was in on testing this before it was released to the public. Check it out think you'll be impressed

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bout previous post koi1214 know it's off the Board Rep spot. just could'nt remember where i seen the post.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my bad as well, kind of swayed the conversation

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Get some!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol don't even comprehend what you said..