BMP + Which fat burner

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sup y’all was gonna do BMP/Anabolic Effect stack but I think I’m going to hold off and run AE in the fall time. Want to get shredded and then do the cleanest bulk of my life.

Coming off of True Shred and Epicat. Near or sub 10% BF eating 2.5k cal/day and roughly 30min HIIT/week with another hour or so LISS. Plans after this run are either run a small andro cycle (and maybe hdrol or weak oral) and: 1.) jump into a show depending on if I feel I’m at a good pace out/COVID doesn’t shut down the world again or 2.) use the cycle to begin a suuuper clean bulk.

Thinking of an EvoMuse stack and using Hypernova. Been out of the fat burner game awhile so open to all recommendations. Been on epicat like 6 months though so I need to cycle off lol.
Thx

Middleagedrookie

Awards
Grab that hypernova while you can. Per Evo fb post the td's are going away

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am a bare minimalist with dieting. I would just add Yohimbine HCL and Forskolin 95
but you can't go wrong with Evomuse products or stacking them.
I have never tried Hypernova, so if you do intend on running that I would like to hear your feedback.
One I would suggest for an all in one fat burner is RXS Radiate. The guys over there @MonteRXS @TheMyth make a good product. I know @bloodnthunder just had a great run where he lost over 20 pounds in a month.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am a bare minimalist with dieting. I would just add Yohimbine HCL and Forskolin 95
but you can't go wrong with Evomuse products or stacking them.
I have never tried Hypernova, so if you do intend on running that I would like to hear your feedback.
One I would suggest for an all in one fat burner is RXS Radiate. The guys over there @MonteRXS @TheMyth make a good product. I know @bloodnthunder just had a great run where he lost over 20 pounds in a month.

I was actually going to say about Forskolin, don’t see that talked about much.

Radiate looks good. Now I’m conflicted 🤔

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
How do you guys feel about stacking BMP with evomuse DCP?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm assuming Epicat is an epicatechin product?

Even though you've been on it awhile you could still keep it in. I believe there is a decent bit of synergy with Epicatechin and BMPs.

Forskolin is another potential ingredient that should have synergy with BMP. Forskolin tends to be better over longer durations though (IME) so if this is a short run a stimulant burner may be a better pair for now.

Is there any particular benefits you are looking for (outside obviously fat loss), but as in areas that are the biggest struggle at this point for you?

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm assuming Epicat is an epicatechin product?

Even though you've been on it awhile you could still keep it in. I believe there is a decent bit of synergy with Epicatechin and BMPs.

Forskolin is another potential ingredient that should have synergy with BMP. Forskolin tends to be better over longer durations though (IME) so if this is a short run a stimulant burner may be a better pair for now.

Is there any particular benefits you are looking for (outside obviously fat loss), but as in areas that are the biggest struggle at this point for you?
Epicat is just me shortening epicatechin lol. Used EpiPlex for about 4-5 months then EP1LOGUE the last month.

I guess ideally I’d like to run this cycle early September, so yeah, a short 1 month ish run.

I’m not/don’t really struggle with any part of cutting. I’ve gotten close to show lean without using really anything. Just want to try somethings out, and at the very least benefit from some placebo motivation

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personally I have been loving SNS Lean Edge (stim free too so if you wanna stack some stims like yhcl or just caffeine, no issues). Appetite suppression, very nice body recomp and no negative interactions with anything. The fact that its stim free usually turns me away but I've had some of the best results of my life since it came out.

SNS also has thermagize xt which is kinda like the polar opposite of lean edge and is an abosolute stim powerhouse. Strongest single cap product around. I personally haven't tried it yet (bottle is on the shelf, just waiting til I need the stims) but have been hearing great things about the energy level and impact (no jitters or anything but STRONG).