BMP w/Ep1louge & M-Test or Anabolic Effect

dedication00

Awards
As the title states looking for a "natty stack" to carry me into the spring/summer. Was going to grab some Enanthate, but can't invest the time/hard training for a full 12-16 weeks right now with work and family. Would rather save that for a time when I can dedicate 100%.

I have run Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha and honestly I saw more from the Sustain than the Dermacrine. Not looking to go that route again. Would you guy suggest BMP & Ep1 with M-test or Anabolic Effect.

Don't care about cutting just want to add some size and harden up a bit.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BMP & Ep1 with M-test save the Anabolic Effect for PCT or a long run

dedication00

Awards
Thanks man. I am not researched on any of these new "designer" test boosters. Would I be better off swapping Stano-Plex 300 for BMP or staying with the BMP. Have run Epi, P-Plex, and Enan in the past. I know nothing will compare to those, just trying to figure out the best semi natty stack now a days that doesn't require a SERM.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BMP + M-Test + Epi-Plex.

Best stack I've ran, PERIOD. Ever. Been on here 15 years and tried it all (legal).

And yes, I've mixed and matched that stack with Anabolic Effect and Stanoplex. Epi was the best.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BMP + Ep1logue + M-test if you want more "feel good" feels (the libido and test boosting from M-test should be high).

BMP + Ep1logue + Anabolic Effect if maximum performance and gains is your goal. Nothing touches Anabolic Effect for performance, both in the sense of recovering from sessions and within sessions for me as far as Natural Anabolics go.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man. I am not researched on any of these new "designer" test boosters. Would I be better off swapping Stano-Plex 300 for BMP or staying with the BMP. Have run Epi, P-Plex, and Enan in the past. I know nothing will compare to those, just trying to figure out the best semi natty stack now a days that doesn't require a SERM.

if want to run a cycle yea swap that

Stano Plex & epi

pct : bmp & ae

dedication00

Awards
BMP + M-Test + Epi-Plex.

Best stack I've ran, PERIOD. Ever. Been on here 15 years and tried it all (legal).

And yes, I've mixed and matched that stack with Anabolic Effect and Stanoplex. Epi was the best.
BMP was better for you than Stano?

Was pretty set on running Ep1, Stano for 8 weeks with AE & M-Test & Reduce XT for PCT.

Unfortunately have run PheraPlex, Epistane, Dbol and Enanthate in the past so I will try not to compare these "natty" builders to those.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BMP was better for you than Stano?

Was pretty set on running Ep1, Stano for 8 weeks with AE & M-Test & Reduce XT for PCT.

Unfortunately have run PheraPlex, Epistane, Dbol and Enanthate in the past so I will try not to compare these "natty" builders to those.
BMP is better than all. Depending on your goals.

I saw good wood with Stano and some pumps, but BMP + EPI products seem to produce the best overall.

Homestead

Homestead

Awards
Just started 2nd week of BMP. Starting to develop a red rash on trunk, back, chest, neck and face.
is this common after 2 weeks in? Should I stop or ride it out?
thanks

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just started 2nd week of BMP. Starting to develop a red rash on trunk, back, chest, neck and face.
thanks
Never experienced any rashes with BMP. This is odd: @dsade ?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks
Yeah, I think this happened to me. Eventually went away, but I still notice some issues time to time (still on BMP). I just take Zyrtec everyday and also use Aveeno Moisturizer everyday as needed.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I think this happened to me. Eventually went away, but I still notice some issues time to time (still on BMP). I just take Zyrtec everyday and also use Aveeno Moisturizer everyday as needed.
how you finding bmp bro, aside from the rash?

halo32008

Awards
BMP + Ep1logue + M-test if you want more "feel good" feels (the libido and test boosting from M-test should be high).

BMP + Ep1logue + Anabolic Effect if maximum performance and gains is your goal. Nothing touches Anabolic Effect for performance, both in the sense of recovering from sessions and within sessions for me as far as Natural Anabolics go.
Since I cant find Ep1logue anywhere , would Epiplex be a good substitute?

dedication00

Awards
Honestly man I didnt notice anything from Epiplex....I would run stanoplex. That stuff was great.