Bmp vs ursa major?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Again 2 great supps and 2 great companies. Looking for someone who has run both to get a comparison. I have tried bmp but messed with me some and I am not too sure about the transdermals and the smell. Just started back up on recomp20 as I was on vacation for a week and took a break.
Thank you...

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haven't used BMP, but I really love Ursa.

There really isn't that much of a smell with Apex stuff. You smell kind of like a candy cane for about ~5-10 minutes as it dries, but after that it's gone. No issues with any scent coming back when you start sweating.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Again 2 great supps and 2 great companies. Looking for someone who has run both to get a comparison. I have tried bmp but messed with me some and I am not too sure about the transdermals and the smell. Just started back up on recomp20 as I was on vacation for a week and took a break.
Thank you...
If you've tried bmp and it messed with you then I would give ursa major a shot and if later down the road you want to try bmp again then go that route. Additionally if you like ursa major after trying it and bmp doesn't mess with you anymore then you could try and stack them.

We carry Ursa Major at Strong Supplement Shop as well if looking for a spot to pick some up

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you've tried bmp and it messed with you then I would give ursa major a shot and if later down the road you want to try bmp again then go that route. Additionally if you like ursa major after trying it and bmp doesn't mess with you anymore then you could try and stack them.

We carry Ursa Major at Strong Supplement Shop as well if looking for a spot to pick some up
In what ways does BMP mess with people? Just curious as I love the stuff and have been running it for 5 months strait now.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In what ways does BMP mess with people? Just curious as I love the stuff and have been running it for 5 months strait now.
Everyone is different but I have never had an issue myself either. Both great products OP. definitely can’t go wrong with either and that recomp20 will compliment them nicely.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't had issues either. @mase1 mentioned it messed with him. Maybe digestion issues.