BMP rash?

Homestead

Homestead

Awards
Developing red rash after 2 weeks in. anyone experienced this? Will it go away or should I stop?
thanks

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Heard of a couple of other people... it will go away (went away for them). Matt commented as to why this may occur in another thread.

Homestead

Homestead

Awards
Heard of a couple of other people... it will go away (went away for them). Matt commented as to why this may occur in another thread.
Ok, thanks for the response! Will keep taking and hopefully It will go away as it has for others

Homestead

Homestead

Awards
Is this strange to develop after two weeks into?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
From what I recall the other folks were on about the same time line as you. If I can find the thread I will point u to the it.

Homestead

Homestead

Awards
From what I recall the other folks were on about the same time line as you. If I can find the thread I will point u to the it.
I appreciate your help! Turn 50this year and this is the first time taking something like this.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you currently taking anything else at all? any other supps or over the counter medicines?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Right.. Ty Marcia. A few other folks with tattoos had reported this. Is this what is happening with OP? Btw AE and BMP is a great stack (52 yrs old here).

Homestead

Homestead

Awards
No tats. the only reason I’m thinking BMP is because on supplement that is fairly new. I’ve decided to stop the BMP and continue the AE. Not sure if this the right thing to do or not.
thanks for all the input.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe most of the rash-like concerns (not raised tattoo) discussion was here..

Homestead

Homestead

Awards
hives, that what it feels and looks like. my Last dose was at 7 am this morning. Any idea how long the rash and product stay in system?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hives, that what it feels and looks like. my Last dose was at 7 am this morning. Any idea how long the rash and product stay in system?
I don’t recall anyone having to drop it completely due to the initial skin rash/hives symptoms during the first few weeks, but everyone is different so you just have to listen to your body.

If you read the thread I posted, you would see that it was recommended to take a low dose antihistamine (just enough to alleviate the hives), and reduce the BMP dose to see if it resolves.

Last edited:
Homestead

Homestead

Awards
Thanks Ricky10, taking Diphenhydramine And decided to stop BMP for now.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Ricky10, taking Diphenhydramine And decided to stop BMP for now.
That’s probably a good idea for now. If you really want to give BMP whirl, cautiously start it back up at 1/2 dose after the hives resolve. Chances are, it will just end up being a symptom you experience in the beginning.

Last edited: