BMP or True shred?

Pjunior22

Awards
Just finished one bottle of true shred and I enjoyed it for the most part. I was thinking of picking up a bottle of BMP now or maybe just run another month of True Shred?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BMP for sure. I got great results from it. Recomped liked crazy. I don't understand the hype around True Shred. The formula is unimpressive. Maybe crazy synergy or something. The 7-keto would be better in TD form. The androsta 3 5-dien-7 17-dione just hurts my joints. The laxo is worthless. Maybe the other ingredients create some good effects. I have not tried it, but BMP works well and is a better price

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't understand the hype around True Shred. The formula is unimpressive. Maybe crazy synergy or something. The 7-keto would be better in TD form. The androsta 3 5-dien-7 17-dione just hurts my joints. The laxo is worthless. Maybe the other ingredients create some good effects. I have not tried it.
This... Extremely overpriced too..
BMP for certain. Grab 2-3 bottles and let the magic happen with consistency.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What can i expect from this BMP? Strength gains and recomping? Is it similar in effects to ArA?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

recomp
slight strength increase
overall increase in body comp

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked the old BMP but didn’t notice much from most recent run. I know some other people love it and others haven’t noticed much either. True shred really shines in an 8 week run. I think @Ricky10 has ran both but not positive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I liked the old BMP but didn’t notice much from most recent run. I know some other people love it and others haven’t noticed much either. True shred really shines in an 8 week run. I think @Ricky10 has ran both but not positive.
i think @Ricky10 has ran every supplement ever made, seriously!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BMP: You will either love it, or hate it. I didn’t love it.

True Shred: Reviews have been consistently positive and most people love it! The second month is when it all kicks in the most, if you are truly looking for the leaning out effect. At this point, I would definitely get a second bottle ASAP and finish off the summer with it!

Pick up some BMP after, or you could even start playing around with it a bit during your next bottle of True Shred. BMP can have an adjustment phase (sometimes mental and physical) so a little experimentation in the beginning isn’t a horrible idea.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find the ingredients in true shred actually to be more effective than what's in BMP however, some LOVE bmp. I haven't tried either formulas , but I can tell you arimistane works and many good fat burners contain T2. Laxogenin I am still iffy about. Whenever I run it I notice SOMETHING, I just can't really pinpoint what. 7-keto is effective, better trans-dermal, but good.

I believe the main thing is a high dosing of rhodiola in BMP. Adaptogens work well.

I guess flip a coin , lol. Or try one and then try the other after

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the true shred love. And yeah I agree, ricky has tried more supplements than most thats for sure.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think @Ricky10 has ran every supplement ever made, seriously!!!
There hasn’t exactly been a shortage of products that have gone in your mouth (or on your skin) over the years either ;)
It's awesome I love getting his two cents on stuff lol
You are becoming quite the resource yourself. You’re like a supplement party!

That’s what I should do, become a supplement party host! With masks, sanitizer, and social distancing of course. Trouble would be in deciding what I would take before, during, and after?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There hasn’t exactly been a shortage of products that have gone in your mouth (or on your skin) over the years either ;)

That’s what I should do, become a supplement party host! With masks, sanitizer, and social distancing of course. Trouble would be in deciding what I would take before, during, and after?
:p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
take out the masks sanitizer and social distancing and it would be a typical party back in high school days, lol.

you remember keggers?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks, but I’ll have to pass you up on that offer. If I see another mask, bottle of sanitizer or person distancing , I’m going to spike my cortisol too much By having a breakdown More b AET ? 🤔

I haven’t felt one bit of flu and I have yet to use a mask, or sanitize my hands after everywhere I go. I do use soap and water after using the restroom , but other than that no. Lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Btw, after I’m done with my current log Of gw and apex b aet / Arimahex , I’m going to be doing a iconegenin revisit with VIIKt @Ricky10 @thebigt will log this

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
take out the masks sanitizer and social distancing and it would be a typical party back in high school days, lol.

you remember keggers?
Of course I do! She had the best rack of anyone in high school and she was only a sophomore. I shouldn’t be surprised, but I didn’t realize you knew her?
Thanks, but I’ll have to pass you up on that offer. If I see another mask, bottle of sanitizer or person distancing , I’m going to spike my cortisol too much By having a breakdown More b AET ? 🤔
Ugh, you should try working at a hospital. That’s certainly a special treat if there ever was one!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Of course I do! She had the best rack of anyone in high school and she was only a sophomore. I shouldn’t be surprised, but I didn’t realize you knew her?

Ugh, you should try working at a hospital. That’s certainly a special treat if there ever was one!
One of my family members does and actually stopped wearing the mask.

I’m not worried about you catching it or being affected , but God bless you for dealing with that madness and your services

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The second bottle of True Shred is where it really shine's! I have never tried BMP so I'm not sure how they compare.

If someone wants to send me a bottle I'll try it out ;)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BMP for sure. I got great results from it. Recomped liked crazy. I don't understand the hype around True Shred. The formula is unimpressive. Maybe crazy synergy or something. The 7-keto would be better in TD form. The androsta 3 5-dien-7 17-dione just hurts my joints. The laxo is worthless. Maybe the other ingredients create some good effects. I have not tried it, but BMP works well and is a better price
Ya I don't get it. Everyone on the board absolutely crapped on brands for using Arimistane for the longest time, but suddenly this that combines that with some Laxo and other stuff is suddenly this hugely potent product. Arimistane benefits should be seen fairly quickly and are mostly transient anyways.

BMP if you want longer term or lasting change.

If you really just want to dry out and drop some water sure I guess Arimistane could help but it is super cheap in other individual products and you can dose exactly as you'd want (some don't like above 50mg).

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BMP, and I've tried both. Multiple times. True Shred gives great hard ons. But as far as recomp BMP wins hands down.

You see re-comp effects within two weeks.

and I grew taller on it. I ain't kidding.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BMP, and I've tried both. Multiple times. True Shred gives great hard ons. But as far as recomp BMP wins hands down.

You see re-comp effects within two weeks.

and I grew taller on it. I ain't kidding.
within two weeks really? Sounds good for a natty product, i am impressed

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
15% off true shred and 15% off super mandro for anyone interested. Code is - SEMIANNUAL15

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you got the cashback, simply run 8 weeks and jump onto the next for 8 weeks

Straight forward🔥

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you got the cashback, simply run 8 weeks and jump onto the next for 8 weeks

Straight forward
My thoughts exactly. Divides feedback amongst members so best to run both. Can’t go wrong that way.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did your run on BMP go?
I honestly can't remember? I was dealing with Asthma, no idea about any effects or if I even ran 8 weeks.

Take into account, nothing really works on me. I would have to think really long and hard to think of one supplement i've ever taken which i noticed a difference.

Honestly, NOS ETHER. I took is twice, years apart and my strength went up and stayed after each use. I do have another 1 bottles of BMP, my diet has always been my weak spot tho.

Follie from BL, I recall awesome endurance on that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I honestly can't remember? I was dealing with Asthma, no idea about any effects or if I even ran 8 weeks.

Take into account, nothing really works on me. I would have to think really long and hard to think of one supplement i've ever taken which i noticed a difference.

Honestly, NOS ETHER. I took is twice, years apart and my strength went up and stayed after each use. I do have another 1 bottles of BMP, my diet has always been my weak spot tho.

Get Diesel.jpg

One of the Best Supplements of all time ~~~

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
15% off true shred and 15% off super mandro for anyone interested. Code is - SEMIANNUAL15
Order Placed, @musclemaker - Throw some samples in there for me Please ! @Afi140 Thanks for the Discount Code !!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

There are a few ingredients that interact with histamine in BMP, which is something that should be taken seriously for asthmatics. More than a few people experienced symptoms of possible increased histamine expression- particularly in the early stages of starting the latest version of BMP.

NOS ETHER ey? Sounds like I may have something new to try!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are a few ingredients that interact with histamine in BMP, which is something that should be taken seriously for asthmatics. More than a few people experienced symptoms of possible increased histamine expression- particularly in the early stages of starting the latest version of BMP.

NOS ETHER ey? Sounds like I may have something new to try!
I actually think DCP was playing around with my breathing! I didn't know I had Asthma, and I worked with chemicals. I would say I'm better, but I take inhalers everyday now. I definitely know if something affects me, but since February I've basically stayed away from supplements. I felt no need, took time off training and nothing changed.

I'm spending some cash now, but I think long term I'll stick to Creatine, ALCAR ETC. Just basics, cheap with heaps of data.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still a fan of BMP? I’ve got some I need to run

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote