BMP/Follidrone/Reduce XT

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
Hey guys,

I have two bottles of each and was thinking of stacking them. Before I start, any tips, feedback or thoughts? Potential issues?

This would be my first time taking any of these products so any feedback on dosing/timing and your personal experiences would be appreciated before I dig in to make sure I’m getting the most out of the products.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your standard generic reply will go something like this

“Have you taken either if these products stand-alone? If not its best to take each one individually so you can get a grasp on whats doing what. I would do the Follidrone for 8 weeks, then the BMP for 8, followed by Reduce Xt for a nice recomp.”

While thats proly good advice….. I say Fwuk all that, and stack them ho’s. Follow dosing directions for each one and enjoy the ride

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see a concern for stacking the three. However like mechka_grizli mentioned on the standard reply would be what I would recommend:LOL:

Especially since you have two bottles of each, why not test the waters with one bottle solo of each and then decide if you or even need to stack them or if one or two of the products is providing you the results you're looking for.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
As we say in Australia, "we're not here to f**k spiders", so I've jumped straight into the BMP & Follidrone stack. My two bottles of Reduce XT should arrive this week, so I'll add that into the mix next Monday just to see how different I feel compared to the week with BMP/Follidrone.

I'm about to hit the gym, so it will be interesting to see how I feel this early on and whether it has any impact on my session after only two days of taking them. I've noticed a warm sensation after dosing, like my body temp increases. And interestingly, whether it's placebo or not, I'm not sure, but I've also felt a wave of calm and euphoria wash over me after taking them. It doesn't last too long, but I do notice it.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That saying is hilarious!!!! Good luck with the run dude!!
I've never tried the Follidrone, so can't help you there.
I've never had better recomp results than what I experienced with BMP. It was magical..

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not everyone does, but I’ve heard some people get mental effects from BMP. Some ingredients are good for nerve healing and brain health. I think at least one person said it seems to decrease his caffeine tolerance too. Interesting stuff.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
That saying is hilarious!!!! Good luck with the run dude!!
I've never tried the Follidrone, so can't help you there.
I've never had better recomp results than what I experienced with BMP. It was magical..
Hahaha, yeah, it's a classic 😝

Looking forward to BMP. It seems to have a fantastic reputation!

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
So it’s only been a week and I thought I’d report in on a result I wasn’t expecting. I look and feel slimmer around my midsection which has been a big goal of mine, so it feels like I’m losing weight; however, I got on the scales this morning and I’m about 4-5kgs heavier than I was last week! I’m assuming a lot of that is water retention but that’s still a crazy jump.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So it’s only been a week and I thought I’d report in on a result I wasn’t expecting. I look and feel slimmer around my midsection which has been a big goal of mine, so it feels like I’m losing weight; however, I got on the scales this morning and I’m about 4-5kgs heavier than I was last week! I’m assuming a lot of that is water retention but that’s still a crazy jump.
I’ve actually heard a lot of good reports about Follidrone and strangely I’ve never tried it. Seems to get universally good reviews. Not just reps on here, but a lot actual non-rep positive feedback. Think I need to pick some up

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve actually heard a lot of good reports about Follidrone and strangely I’ve never tried it. Seems to get universally good reviews. Not just reps on here, but a lot actual non-rep positive feedback. Think I need to pick some up
Follidrone is one of my all-time favorites.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
That and BMP are really making me feel good. It’s only been a week or so, but I’m noticing a difference already. Feeling my endurance increase in my training, overall energy levels seem to be picking up, I’m sweating A LOT more too which I’m sure is related to one of them, and I don’t know to explain it yet, but I feel calmer/clearer mentally day-to-day.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
So after two weeks on the BMP/Follidrone/Reduce I've noticed an increase in endurance and strength starting to kick in. I'm also sweating a lot more than usual when working out and exercising. I have also felt calmer and less stressed, but more energetic and overall improvement in mood and mental clarity -- this could also be contributed to M-Test and Optimize-T that I've now been taking for a week. My dreams have also been hornier lol

So far I've really been enjoying this stack and look forward to the rest of the run.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
how are you dosing? do you take the bmp and follidrone together after a meal?
yeah, I take them morning and night, don’t really time it around meals, just when I wake up and before I go to bed. The m-test & optimise I take with breakfast and dinner.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting looking at the ingredients in BMP especially rhodiola rosea that could be quite stimulating for some. I've had trouble sleeping dosing BMP quite late in the day. But I'm definitely interested in stacking it with Follidrone and I've just started Opitimize-t today. I won't be trying M-test just because it contains ksm66 which I don't like at all.
I hope that you'll enjoy Optimize-T.

As for M-Test, that's one of the reasons why both M-Test and Optimize-T exist. Both are great products but formulated completely differently and some will like one better and some will like the other better. KSM-66 is a great ingredient from a clinical research perspective and some people love it (myself included) but then Ashwagandha can lead to tiredness in some people. So for people that don't, Optimize-T is a great option. I've used M-Test for a long time and just recently started stacking Optimize-T with it.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
How's the BMP run going? Gained any size yet?
I’m loving this stack. Feel like I’m starting to really feel the benefits now; endurance is high, strength is up, and I am starting to see a difference in the mirror.

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
I'm Planning to start a BMP/Follidrone Run, Well I already have as of today. Waiting for Colossal muscle to arrive around next week from strong.
Where did you buy the BMP from? I found it on one site, but its marked up quite a bit.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BMP with Follidrone is a great stack. I actually just got done with a 2-month run of Follidrone and I'm now going to try Unbound's Epicatechin which is 300mg of patented ProEpicate per cap.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BMP with Follidrone is a great stack. I actually just got done with a 2-month run of Follidrone and I'm now going to try Unbound's Epicatechin which is 300mg of patented ProEpicate per cap.
What results did you experience with the 8 week follidrone run?

J2015

Awards
Not everyone does, but I’ve heard some people get mental effects from BMP. Some ingredients are good for nerve healing and brain health. I think at least one person said it seems to decrease his caffeine tolerance too. Interesting stuff.
Old thread, but just doing some reading. Interesting what you say about caffeine. Been running BMP for 6 weeks and was wondering why caffeine’s been hitting me different. Tolerance is way down. Even notice it in my first cup of coffee in the morning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JN230 Supplements 28
Ryguy698 Supplements 2
Supplements 28
Supplements 5
Thepaganator Supplements 22