BMP Evomuse

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Ciao amigos- After many years of being on PH/AAS- I'm trying to go a more natural route this year. I've been seeing a lot of positive reviews on Evomuse, even though I am a bit of skeptic with the all natty route.

QUestion being- this product has been sold out for awhile, any idea or board rep that can shed light on when it will be back in stock with DPS by any chance?

Also, what are thoughts on Iron Legion Invictus or XI-KT? Worth it?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Many like Invictus for cutting and some get improved sleep from it. XI-KT wouldn't be a natty product (maybe unnecessary to mention, but just sayin').

Have you looked in to Apex Alchemy products? They have some good ones too. CEL Anabolic Effect worth a try too.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There aren't any board reps, it's just Matt/dsade. The restock on Bmp is being held up due to some of the ingredients being held by customs, no eta. Try Flexit nutrition.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There aren't any board reps, it's just Matt/dsade. The restock on Bmp is being held up due to some of the ingredients being held by customs, no eta. Try Flexit nutrition.
Thank you for recommending Flexit. I was hoping DPS would get restocked before I ran out, but I don't want to take the chance, especially due to the customs issue you mentioned. Hope that gets resolved so things can get back into production.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Matt just had pec surgery and is having problems getting raw materials for a number of items including BMP.
Its in stock when its in stock.
Follow evomuse on Facebook for updates.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Many like Invictus for cutting and some get improved sleep from it. XI-KT wouldn't be a natty product (maybe unnecessary to mention, but just sayin').

Have you looked in to Apex Alchemy products? They have some good ones too. CEL Anabolic Effect worth a try too.
Honestly thinking of running AE and Invictus... thoughts?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the recc amigo-- I used FlexIt in the past and forgot about them. They have it in stock.

Question being now- Should I run XI-KT with BMP, anyone tried that? Looking to lean out in mid-section, can't get rid of this last bit of fat. :/

Not too much worried that XI-KT is slightly hormonal... will deal with that. Just curious if there would be any synergy with the two products. Cheers

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly thinking of running AE and Invictus... thoughts?
I have yet to try b-aet myself, but I think that could be a nice stack. AE seems to give me a boost in strenght and Invictus helps with cutting and has other benefits, that cortisol control brings.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could look into Ursa Major from Apex Alchemy. I love that stuff. My strength went up from the first application and my arms and chest filled in and waist trimmed up within a week.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
You could look into Ursa Major from Apex Alchemy. I love that stuff. My strength went up from the first application and my arms and chest filled in and waist trimmed up within a week.
Hmm Never heard of it, I'm sort of pessimistic over products such as that. You'd rather run UM over XI-KT?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if XI-KT converts to DHT? Couldn't find anything on the forum. Worried about hair loss. TY bros

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ciao amigos- After many years of being on PH/AAS- I'm trying to go a more natural route this year. I've been seeing a lot of positive reviews on Evomuse, even though I am a bit of skeptic with the all natty route.

QUestion being- this product has been sold out for awhile, any idea or board rep that can shed light on when it will be back in stock with DPS by any chance?

Also, what are thoughts on Iron Legion Invictus or XI-KT? Worth it?
i've ran invictus quite a few times, i highly recommend running it together with vii-kt.

to be honest i only ran xi-kt once and it was only one bottle but i've ran ultra eleven several times 2 bottles each time and saw very good results--the ultra eleven is twice the dose of xi-kt and works out to be cheaper.

my code THEBIGT is good for 20% off at both iconic formulations & iron legion.

any questions, just ask & good luck :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if XI-KT converts to DHT? Couldn't find anything on the forum. Worried about hair loss. TY bros
tagged you in a thread talking about 11 keto...it's a different product, but same rules apply.