BMP + Anabolic effect

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone ran these together? BMP has intrigued me for a little while now with the reviews on here and AE always gets solid feedback. I'm currently running Stano-plex and m-test and am planning on adding AE next week, wondered if adding BMP with it would be overkill or a good stack. Thoughts?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I'd say adding BMP would be a little overkill. You already would have three solid CEL products that are quality so I would run those and save the BMP for a future run. That's my thoughts at least.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have 2 bottles of BMP on the way and I plan to run it with Stano-plex/Stanogen/TTA and Ursa! I say go for it!!!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally, BMP shines mostly in recomp. Before Ursa Major, nothing else comapred to BMP for recomp.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a few times. BMP works so good on a recomp it was always hard for me to tell if the AE was even working.

So I separate them now when I run them.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep, I have ran these together and ran Vector with BMP - for very long runs (2 years +).
imo, I don't think running a pro-hormone (stano-plex) with either of these (AE, BMP, Mtest - anything natural) makes sense at all.
Just run more stano-plex - it is many times better than anything natural could ever acheive.
If your going to run a pro-hormone, just run more of it or add 4 andro or something else.
Don't throw your money away adding natural supplements to a pro hormone run.
Save them for "PCT" (especially the Mtest).

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I'd say adding BMP would be a little overkill. You already would have three solid CEL products that are quality so I would run those and save the BMP for a future run. That's my thoughts at least.
Agreed. I’d save bmp and run all the CEL products. They’re

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a plan. I might throw in some 4 andro too. Should be fun
Nice! That set up should definitely get you the results you're looking for!