Blue Raspberry Aminos

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can somebody recommend me a good tasting Blue Raspberry amino supplement? Love the taste of Focus XT Blue Raspberry, so just looking for something similar. Thinking about Xtend but open to any options.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can somebody recommend me a good tasting Blue Raspberry amino supplement? Love the taste of Focus XT Blue Raspberry, so just looking for something similar. Thinking about Xtend but open to any options.
Alpha Amino Icy Blue Raz
Iso Amino Blue Bombsicle
Rule 1 Essential 9 Blue Raz Lemonade
GAT Flex EAA Blue Raz
Rule 1 Pre Amino Blue Raz

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Amino Icy Blue Raz
Iso Amino Blue Bombsicle
Rule 1 Essential 9 Blue Raz Lemonade
GAT Flex EAA Blue Raz
Rule 1 Pre Amino Blue Raz
Thanks! Have you tried Core ABC Crystal Blue Raspberry?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha amino blue razz tastes so good I honestly question if it really has the advertised amino content. I’ve never tasted another amino product that 100% masks the flavor of the EAAs like Alpha Amino does.

I’m not seriously doubting a company like Cellucor; I’ve probably purchased 50 bottles of AA over the years....but it is remarkable how perfect AA tastes, imho.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alpha amino blue razz tastes so good I honestly question if it really has the advertised amino content. I’ve never tasted another amino product that 100% masks the flavor of the EAAs like Alpha Amino does.

I’m not seriously doubting a company like Cellucor; I’ve probably purchased 50 bottles of AA over the years....but it is remarkable how perfect AA tastes, imho.
Cellucor in general has a lot of good tasting products. Definitely on point in the taste category.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Liking the Blue Raspberry Alpha Amino quite a bit.

Overall, which company has the best flavored amino's?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha amino was a great choice .. overall SNS did a good job .. all time favorite just based on taste i would say primeval labs EAA Max was too delicious .. wish they made a bigger tub and maybe throw in more eaa's

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Liking the Blue Raspberry Alpha Amino quite a bit.

Overall, which company has the best flavored amino's?
There are too many flavors to just state "Best" that is highly subjective.
Different brands have standout flavors so to give you a clear cut answer is next to impossible.
If you were to narrow down a specific flavor that may help, but overall will be hard to narrow down from person to person.

I always stick to for pure flavoring (brands and products)

Xtend (I will be reviewing the new Xtend Perfect 10 soon) & Xtend Elite
Nutrex EAA+ Hydration
MAN Iso-Amino & Iso-EAA
ProSupps HydroBCAA
Dymatize All 9 Aminos
Cellucor Alpha Amino
PES Amino IV

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha amino was a great choice .. overall SNS did a good job .. all time favorite just based on taste i would say primeval labs EAA Max was too delicious .. wish they made a bigger tub and maybe throw in more eaa's
SNS Focus XT Blue Raspberry is my favorite tasting supplement. Really just looking for an amino supplement with that similar taste.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Focus XT Blue Raspberry is my favorite tasting supplement. Really just looking for an amino supplement with that similar taste.
i havent had that in a while .. i love the new ones ..currently working on storming grape limeade

my all time fav is maybe candy corn .. just something about it .. ice cold hits the spine :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are too many flavors to just state "Best" that is highly subjective.
Different brands have standout flavors so to give you a clear cut answer is next to impossible.
If you were to narrow down a specific flavor that may help, but overall will be hard to narrow down from person to person.

I always stick to for pure flavoring (brands and products)

Xtend (I will be reviewing the new Xtend Perfect 10 soon) & Xtend Elite
Nutrex EAA+ Hydration
MAN Iso-Amino & Iso-EAA
ProSupps HydroBCAA
Dymatize All 9 Aminos
Cellucor Alpha Amino
PES Amino IV
Anybody currently make a decent cotton candy Amino drink?

Looks like Controlled Labs, MAN, and PES discontinued their Cotton Candy offerings.