BLR Vector

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How effective is Vector for a surplus recomp/lean(ish) bulk? I've read a lot of good things, but I can't really find anything in terms of numbers or mentions of how much size people gained on a 2-3 month run of Vector.
Also, how does Vector stack up against CEL's Anabolic Effect, which contains the same ingredients?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How effective is Vector for a surplus recomp/lean(ish) bulk? I've read a lot of good things, but I can't really find anything in terms of numbers or mentions of how much size people gained on a 2-3 month run of Vector.
Also, how does Vector stack up against CEL's Anabolic Effect, which contains the same ingredients?
Vector has exceptional extracts. That's all I can say about that. I believe you will enjoy it during a recomp, in a slight surplus. Muscle fullness will be great, gym endurance should increase, should notice strength increase beyond what you may normally do, and realistically, as for lean mass gain, won't be anything like a hormone, but should be better than not being on Vector. Take it, and log it, and give us some real world honest feedback.

RYAN15 will get you a discount.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take it, and log it, and give us some real world honest feedback.

RYAN15 will get you a discount.
Doing a full log with numbers and possibly some pics is the plan if I decide to get it. I really enjoyed OG Follidrone, FD2 and Viron, but as Vector is said to be the best BLR muscle builder I'm expecting more strength and size than on any of my Follidrone/FD2 runs.
Have you run Vector for a similar goal? If so, what did you gain?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doing a full log with numbers and possibly some pics is the plan if I decide to get it. I really enjoyed OG Follidrone, FD2 and Viron, but as Vector is said to be the best BLR muscle builder I'm expecting more strength and size than on any of my Follidrone/FD2 runs.
Have you run Vector for a similar goal? If so, what did you gain?
I noticed increase in stamina, muscle fullness, and the time I used Vector with measurements, arm size did increase. I did not train for strength, so I can't gauge that, but others report strength increase. Strength and size gain should be better on Vector than Follidrone.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed increase in stamina, muscle fullness, and the time I used Vector with measurements, arm size did increase. I did not train for strength, so I can't gauge that, but others report strength increase. Strength and size gain should be better on Vector than Follidrone.
I don't specifically train for strength either, my goals are usually size and physique orientated. Hearing that your arm size increased and about the muscle fullness is a big plus on the "To Get Vector" side.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vector shines in calorie surplus situation. You will be sure to gain lean mass and your strength will shoot up. Don't be afraid to eat and eat some more and make sure to drink lots of water. Its an awesome supplement. I am a powerlifter and have been on Vector since it came out. I tried Anabolic Effect and something in it did not agree with me. I returned to Vector. Vector just seemed cleaner and consistent in its effect.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are great products from the feedback ive seen .. but both are quite different, AE offers way too much for cheaper price.

if interested @Slims you can get 3 pack of AE for
https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/anabolic-effect-3-pack/
code - celflashsale30
Subtotal$149.99
Coupon: celflashsale30-$45.00 [Remove]
ShippingCalculate shipping
Total$104.99
This is the other option, as I can't afford both.
As I asked ValiantThor08, have you run AE on a lean bulk/recomp? If so, what did you gain?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As I asked ValiantThor08, have you run AE on a lean bulk/recomp? If so, what did you gain?
I have not.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can’t speak for AE but I have used Vector as well as seen many guys results on here from vector! It’s really a great product... Worth adding the extra calories to really see it shine! @Studhorse definitely had great success!

With the discount, the price is great too!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not.
That question was aimed at @GQdaLEGEND too, as he was the one who came in the with AE recommendation and I wanted to see if his results with AE was comparable to your results with Vector.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can’t speak for AE but I have used Vector as well as seen many guys results on here from vector! It’s really a great product... Worth adding the extra calories to really see it shine! @Studhorse definitely had great success!

With the discount, the price is great too!

What results/gains have you had from Vector?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve run both vector was good .. AE is like vector on steroids imo

No reason to stack them too .. I rather stack AE with FD2 or epi-plex ( either or would be pretty awesome )

AE has instant and cumulative results you feel. I have plenty of pple on it and everyone loves it esp with these deals best time to stock up

I’m starting again end of this month since gyms are just opening up here.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know not aimed at me but I’ve reviewed it and posted my own thread on AE in the past. I’m on mobile but if you can’t find it maybe I’ll link next time I’m on my computer.

AE is my favorite natural anabolic beyond my staples. I stocked up with three more on the most recent deal ($35 a bottle is beyond a steal) and regularly buy at normal price since it’s so good (I’ve used it a ton).

My log/review would be better but I’ve hit countless PRs, get better fullness and “denser” look, and just generally progress at a better rate with it. Not coincidentally I’m about 2 weeks into another run and last night I was wondering why my vascularity was so intense, then remembered I had hit was is like the magical “15 day” mark for me and AE.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know not aimed at me but I’ve reviewed it and posted my own thread on AE in the past. I’m on mobile but if you can’t find it maybe I’ll link next time I’m on my computer.

AE is my favorite natural anabolic beyond my staples. I stocked up with three more on the most recent deal ($35 a bottle is beyond a steal) and regularly buy at normal price since it’s so good (I’ve used it a ton).

My log/review would be better but I’ve hit countless PRs, get better fullness and “denser” look, and just generally progress at a better rate with it. Not coincidentally I’m about 2 weeks into another run and last night I was wondering why my vascularity was so intense, then remembered I had hit was is like the magical “15 day” mark for me and AE.
I don't suppose you've run Vector too? Or have anything you can compare your AE runs to?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What results/gains have you had from Vector?
I haven’t ran it on a bulk just yet but had great results maintaining muscle during recomps and cuts. Definitely get the fullness effect even in a deficit!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
VECTOR has given me muscle fullness and strength has been maintained after a cycle. It’s legit.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did a 4 bottle run of AE in a slight caloric surplus/recomp/lean bulk and logged it, You can read my review here.
In short I loved it and plan on running it again come fall/winter. Unfortunately i have not tried Vector so i cannot make a comparison.

Last edited:

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've used both, i preffer Vector. AE seems better on paper, but in real world Vector give me more results, dont know the reason if we see the labels, maybe the extracts, maybe my body can handle better Vector. Is the best supplement i have used in all these years.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

pretty much how i feel .. AE instant pumps/vascualrity comes from great dosage of s7 and long term usage of korean & eriobytra will help lean/strength gains.

plan on running this year around ( ofcourse will go by how i feel on it month-month .. but seems like pple are enjoying 3-6+months run )

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've ran both as well with good results. Vector caused way too much stomach distress though and the additional benefits provided in AE make is shine much more in my opinion. I've gone through about 8-9 bottles of AE now.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran both as well with good results. Vector caused way too much stomach distress though and the additional benefits provided in AE make is shine much more in my opinion. I've gone through about 8-9 bottles of AE now.
Have you ever ran AE on a lean bulk/recomp?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have run 3 bottles of Vector and 3 bottles of AE and 3+ Bottles of BMP 2.0 (Still using BMP 2.0) on like my 8th or 9th bottle?

Throughout all my logs I kept everything the same
- Kept calories/macros the same and see how well the supplement worked in a controlled environment
- Kept training similar (Following a John Meadows program)

Vector had some crazy dreams the first week or two which then faded off, you did notice a bit of muscle hardening and slight strength gains.
AE I found a greater response to stamina, endurance, and recovery with improved vascularity and strength gains.
BMP 2.0 is best for a recomp or trying to improve body composition while getting slight gains in the gym.

If I was leaning towards a natty anabolic to invest in
- if you are truly looking for strength and performance I would go with AE
- If you want a natty anabolic to shape your body and recomp I would go with BMP 2.0

As you will know things vary from person to person, so it would be best if you could do 3 bottles of each vector/AE and then assess what works best for you, but not always feasible with our budgets.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have run 3 bottles of Vector and 3 bottles of AE and 3+ Bottles of BMP 2.0 (Still using BMP 2.0) on like my 8th or 9th bottle?

Throughout all my logs I kept everything the same
- Kept calories/macros the same and see how well the supplement worked in a controlled environment
- Kept training similar (Following a John Meadows program)

Vector had some crazy dreams the first week or two which then faded off, you did notice a bit of muscle hardening and slight strength gains.
AE I found a greater response to stamina, endurance, and recovery with improved vascularity and strength gains.
BMP 2.0 is best for a recomp or trying to improve body composition while getting slight gains in the gym.

If I was leaning towards a natty anabolic to invest in
- if you are truly looking for strength and performance I would go with AE
- If you want a natty anabolic to shape your body and recomp I would go with BMP 2.0

As you will know things vary from person to person, so it would be best if you could do 3 bottles of each vector/AE and then assess what works best for you, but not always feasible with our budgets.
I hadn't considered BMP. Would you say that BMP is the best natty anabolic/muscle builder right now?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I hadn't considered BMP. Would you say that BMP is the best natty anabolic/muscle builder right now?
The term best is too subjective from person to person and there is no true yes or no answer to that. I personally get the most out of it for a body composition standpoint (BMP 2.0) If your true intention is strength, performance, and endurance I would give the nod to AE. You honestly can't go wrong with either of them @sns8778 and @dsade make top tier products.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just a heads up slims .. AE sale ends today .. if you wanted to stock up or run right now is the time.

code - celflashsale30

https://competitiveedgelabs.com/

3 Anabolic Effect $104.99
3 Stano Plex $104.99
3 Super Swole $69.99

even originally priced $45-50 is an awesome price for what you get in the supplement .. but with this sale it drops it down to $35 ... i have seen couple here stack BMP & AE with awesome results as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Julianbee Supplements 0
Supplements 7
HC_Arno Supplements 1
HC_Arno Supplements 0
Supplements 5