BLR Vector + MassMax XT + PA | October & Beyond = BULKSZN

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
And so it begins!..... well not yet, just want to get the log up and running. Stats to start:
5’9, 185.0lbs (nice even # to start). I’ll upload some pics then and let y’all guesstimate BF%.

So the main products being used:
BLR Vector (@ rec dose)
Performax MassMax XT (@ rec dose)
PA via Fearns SL (1200-1500mg/day, to start)

Other less important supps:
Creatine Monohydrate
Fish Oil
MP Wreckage
Fish Oil

The goal here is to bulk. I have not received my Vector yet so this log will not begin until then. I have every intention of running this until the end of December or to mid-Jan. My goal is to hit 200+lbs before my next cycle, but aesthetics over everything so I will not sacrifice that just for the sack of adding lbs. I will update on training and some other info shortly in this thread. :D

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed, you’re gonna enjoy both massmax/vector. Good products

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for gains!!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This stack is going to make adding weight easy!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this!

ktm620

Awards
Sure would like an unbiased opinion and you seem like the right guy...
In...

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Got my Vector tonight when I got home from the gym. Tomorrow it begins :D

Just a question to all.... I usually wake up, eat then train ~1 hour later.... what dosing do y’all recommend for both MMXT and Vector?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got my Vector tonight when I got home from the gym. Tomorrow it begins :D

Just a question to all.... I usually wake up, eat then train ~1 hour later.... what dosing do y’all recommend for both MMXT and Vector?
I have that same schedule and I do 2x Vector with the preworkout meal then 2 w/lunch and 2 w/dinner. MM should be dosed with a high protein meal I believe and at least 8 hours apart? Maybe prworkout meal and dinner for MM.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have that same schedule and I do 2x Vector with the preworkout meal then 2 w/lunch and 2 w/dinner. MM should be dosed with a high protein meal I believe and at least 8 hours apart? Maybe prworkout meal and dinner for MM.
So better to dose vector with each meal? Rather than trying to specifically time pre workout?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So better to dose vector with each meal? Rather than trying to specifically time pre workout?
I dose it specifically with my preworkout meal and then 2 with lunch and dinner? Did I not word it right? Haha

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dose it specifically with my preworkout meal and then 2 with lunch and dinner? Did I not word it right? Haha
Was wondering if a specific benefit to dosing with food.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was wondering if a specific benefit to dosing with food.
Personally, I can take it either with food or without. Just some guys get a little stomach discomfort when taken on an empty stomach. Nothing crazy, you can take it how you feel and see how it goes.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I kept Vector simple. 2ea. 3 times a day. Didn't get anything extra from taking it pre like FD2.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
ALright bros, dosed 2 Vector, 2 MMXT with food. Heading to gym in ~ 30. Going to take some measurements and hopefully remember to write down my workout in my notes to share with y’all.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Excited to hear your initial feels.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
DAY 2 UPDATE:

Day 2, here’s my past weigh ins and caloric consumptions:
10/22: 188.0lbs, 4.2k
10/23: 185.6lbs, 4K
10/24: 184.2lbs,

I work 3rd shift, so today isn’t over for me. Will hit 4.2k cal today tho.

At this point, obviously there isn’t much to report. Though I do feel a slight mood elevation. I didn’t get my workout from the last 2 days but I will share some lifting #s on exercises that I’ll focus moreso on improving. Just a reminder I do not train for strength too specifically, especially right now. But increases will of course show any strength gains
Incline bench: 205x5-6 as a top set
Spoto Press: 205x5-6 x 3
Standing Arnold Press: 55x8
Standing Lunges: 150 reps per leg

These are essentially the main exercises I will be focusing on increasing the weight the most, at least for the time being.

TRAINING/GOALS
Right now my training looks like this:
Chest (with traits of a PUSH day)
Back (with traits of a PULL day)
Delts (with traits of a PUSH day)
Legs (bodyweight leg training)
Off
Arms (with some BACK work)
Repeat

If I can get another day in I will do a chest/back day. It’s kind of a full pump day where I’ll do a little of everything, but mainly chest/back.

I am working 70+ hours a week between 2 jobs (they are both easy jobs and this is by choice so it’s not as bad as you may think). I am not tired nor do I miss scheduled training or do my calories/macros get ****ed bc of this. It just makes the gym hard to get to as much as I’d like. If I had a 24/7 gym locally I’d be able to hit a P/P/L/Repeat as I’d wish. Instead I have to improvise my training a bit and make do with what I can for the time being. Starting next week I will be working 56 hour weeks so things will ease up, and by mid-Nov/Dec it should be 40-48/week and life can go back to normal.

I will say I do feel the mood elevation is actually attributed to the supps (prob Vector), and not just placebo because working all these hours and the fact it’s swing shifts and graveyards my mood has been rather irritatable and today I felt the elevation all day.

I’m currently dealing with recovering from a back injury which is why my leg day is bodyweight based (as suggested), and also why I don’t have a focus on any back exercises strength wise (though I will be doing more pull-ups and our focus will be on them for now).

My injury has been a year plus now, and I was unable to train thru much of the summer but I’m getting back to looking like myself and seeing #s close to pre-injury. But the back injury also affects all training which is why I’m not trying to go balls to the wall in the sense of making crazy strength increases.

I compete in physique and my main objective is to grow my chest & back this winter bulk, hit 200lbs by January (unless I start putting on sloppy weight).

Hopefully this does well as a good intro/feel for my goals and situation.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice day 2 update! injuries are the worst and it sounds like yours is a long recovery process.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Nice day 2 update! injuries are the worst and it sounds like yours is a long recovery process.
Yeah, it’s probably something that should’ve been a small few month injury, but kept re-injuring.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Yeah, it’s probably something that should’ve been a small few month injury, but kept re-injuring.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
DAY 3 UPDATE

So I don’t know how often I’ll update, I could prob just let the first week go tbh. But it was my bodyweight leg day. Pretty good nothing really to report. The pump was pretty gnarly but it always is. Tomorrow is off day. Saturday I may or may not make it in to train we shall see, but if I do I’ll prob give another update then.

Today I did feel slightly fuller, especially in my chest which typically is one the muscle groups I lack that feeling in unless I trained it that day. I did hit it on Wednesday so perhaps it’s jusy carry over fullness tho Wed was primarily delts... all I hit was incline at the end.

Still feel a bit of mood enhancement today but overall not much at this point though that is expected lol

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
DAY 12 UPDATE

Okay so the last day I trained was the 30th, will hit legs tomorrow night, and hopefully back in gym full throttle the 5th after getting new work done on tattoo. My weigh-ins on 29th and 30th were 190.0 and 187.2lbs, respectively so weight was jumping pretty good. I also hit 225x3x3 on incline and 225x3 spoto press for some nice little strength jumps. I’ve prob dropped a pound or 2 as I haven’t kept up on cals last 5 days but that should be fine.

I will be adding the PA in Monday starting with ~1500mg via Fearn SL. I hadn’t been using PA up to this point. I have felt very full the last few days despite lower cals and time off which makes me very happy and enthusiastic as we move forward.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Adding in the PA should help with muscle fullness for sure even though you said with lower cal you are still feeling the fullness which is good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Julianbee Supplements 0
Supplements 7
HC_Arno Supplements 1
HC_Arno Supplements 0
Supplements 5