BLR Vector - Legit?

kiddser

Awards
Hey all, been a member for a while but never posted.

Quick query...

I ordered some BLR Vector at the weekend in UK from Powermyself. It's just arrived, but looking at the labelling, I'm not 100% about it. It doesn't quite look the same as all the product images I can see online.

The top / bottom lines are purple all the way round vs purple fading to yellow and the "Dietary Supplement" wording is centered compared to all product images I can see. Attached what I received. I was excited to try this but now not so much. For info, the caps are black / red if that helps any.

Any help / info / advice much appreciated!

Attachments

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Powermyself is usually on the up and up, but im sure Brundel can confirm its autenticity.
Is there a lot number or batch number? That might make it easier for him.

kiddser

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply guys, appreciated. I went with them because of what I'd already read on here, so I was surprised to notice any difference.

With regards to LOT/Batch No#, nothing at all.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply guys, appreciated. I went with them because of what I'd already read on here, so I was surprised to notice any difference.

With regards to LOT/Batch No#, nothing at all.
Just a quick note:
The capsules might be a diff color than normal... my Follidrone and Androgin have been diff colors then the previous ones I've ordered but saw a post from Brundel saying they ran out of certain capsules and filled different ones just to get them out, same ingredients tho...

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I had a similar question when I opened vector today and the capsules are orange and they taste citrus flavored. Is that normal? Previous batches were different.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Julianbee Supplements 0
HC_Arno Supplements 1
HC_Arno Supplements 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 0