BLR Rebirth Question

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Getting ready to start PCT after my run of 1 4 epiandro, and was curious if there was any benefit to running rebirth for 8 weeks instead of 4? I bought 2 bottles but dont know if necessary to use both in a row or if there are any advantages to doing so. I will also be running clomid for 4 weeks (25/25/25/12.5) stacked with rebirth and alphmax xt and follidrone 2.0 but after 4 weeks of Clomid plus rebirth, follidrone 2.0 and Alphamax xt, was going to run additional 4 weeks of just rebirth, alphamax xt and FD2 and add in another supplement at that time. Not sure what yet as i have a lot on hand to choose from!

On cycle im running Ep1c unleashed, x gels, 200mg daily laxogenin, 1.5 scoops triumph a day, plus all the basic goodies and 1 4 epiandro. I know its a lot to use on cycle, but i had the extra supplements to run them during this cycle and trying to make the most of it!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For PCT, I would run the clomid 25/25/25/12.5, along with the Alphamax XT and FD 2.0. If you have another bottle of each of those I think it would be of your benefit to run them for 8 weeks total. After you finish your clomid run, I would follow it up with 8 weeks or rebirth and my logic is the same as on cycle. Clomid will outshine what benefits you can get from Rebirth. Rebirth can be a quality tool but I think it would be much more useful when used for 8 weeks following the Clomid. When you add in too much you reach the point of diminishing returns and you end up just pissing money away. Personally I wouldn't run more than 2, 3 MAX natural anabolics because it just gets far too expensive and its not worth it. Ultimately your decision, but this is the way I would do it.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Okay thanks and yeah im running alphamax xt for 8 weeks and FD2 for 12 weeks at start of pct. As far as stacking clomid with rebirth nobody thinks it wouls be beneficial or help to keep clomid doses low to help fight sides usually associated with 50mg doses

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For PCT, I would run the clomid 25/25/25/12.5, along with the Alphamax XT and FD 2.0. If you have another bottle of each of those I think it would be of your benefit to run them for 8 weeks total. After you finish your clomid run, I would follow it up with 8 weeks or rebirth and my logic is the same as on cycle. Clomid will outshine what benefits you can get from Rebirth. Rebirth can be a quality tool but I think it would be much more useful when used for 8 weeks following the Clomid. When you add in too much you reach the point of diminishing returns and you end up just pissing money away. Personally I wouldn't run more than 2, 3 MAX natural anabolics because it just gets far too expensive and its not worth it. Ultimately your decision, but this is the way I would do it.
I'd agree with this. There's a line of results vs money and if you start to add in too many natty products the cost if just too high for the results you are going to get from them. Taking the rebirth post clomid is what i was going to recommend as well.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Without a doubt, you want to use re-birth throughout your 8 week PCT at 1 cap a day along with your initial 4 weeks of Clomid.
You only need 1 cap.
You can save your other bottle for your next PCT.
You will recover much faster and keep more gains than waiting 4 weeks to run it!
Along with being 2 SERMS, re-birth is a powerful test booster. Don't wait until week 5 to take what you need in the first 4 weeks.
If your going to remove anything, remove alphamax until your done running Folidrone. Folidrone along with re-birth shines in PCT.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Without a doubt, you want to use re-birth throughout your 8 week PCT at 1 cap a day along with your initial 4 weeks of Clomid.
You only need 1 cap.
You will recover much faster and keep more gains than waiting 4 weeks to run it!
Along with being 2 SERMS, re-birth is a powerful test booster. Don't wait until week 5 to take what you need in the first 4 weeks.
If your going to remove anything, remove alphamax until your done running Folidrone. Folidrone along with re-birth shines in PCT.
Another man's opinion, but I respectfully disagree. If you're still not feeling recovered by week 4, rebirth would not have made a difference. It can however make a difference afterwards. If you have the money Id take the rebirth for 12 weeks and include it in the first month. Obviously ultimately your decision, best of luck to ya.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
You only need 1 cap.
I have 3 bottles alphamax xt and 3 bottles FD2 and 2 bottles rebirth. So not leaving alphamax out when i have plenty of it. Thank you for everyone's opinion. Feel free to keep chiming in, it can only help me and others make our decision

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 3
Supplements 5
Anabolics 4
Davy25 Anabolics 12