BLR Follidrone 2.0 and Olympus Labs Ep1logue

ExLard

Awards
These two blends both look like amazing (-)Epicatechin solutions. What would be the theoretical advantages of each? How would you guys run the two?

I still have 2 bottles of FD2.0 but I'm picking up some Ep1logue on the launch sale, so I was wondering how I could best fit them into my supp stack for winter.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These two blends both look like amazing (-)Epicatechin solutions. What would be the theoretical advantages of each? How would you guys run the two?

I still have 2 bottles of FD2.0 but I'm picking up some Ep1logue on the launch sale, so I was wondering how I could best fit them into my supp stack for winter.
In short I feel:
FD2-
May provide some fat loss(People claimed)
Increased libido 100%(I take bulk EC and I notice a large boost)
Endurance was off the charts from what I rememeber

Dieting, cardio, recomp.

EP-
Endurance
Pump
New anabolic(I don't know much about the ingredient, but check the OL insider thread)

Bulking, recomp, dieting
I doubt you'd want a pump while doing cardio.(Vaso6 may have benefits towards cardio, unsure but plenty information on the compound within threads)
New anabolic may help preserve muscle, read comment by within the Insider thread.
It's new, feedback is not available yet from the general masses.

I wouldn't run them together, -epi overload I'd imagine.

Just my opinion. I've only used FD2 and as mentioned increased libido, endurance was off the charts. I don't do cardio, but I imagine I would of killed it.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In short I feel:
FD2-
May provide some fat loss(People claimed)
Increased libido 100%(I take bulk EC and I notice a large boost)
Endurance was off the charts from what I rememeber

Dieting, cardio, recomp.

EP-
Endurance
Pump
New anabolic(I don't know much about the ingredient, but check the OL insider thread)

Bulking, recomp, dieting
I doubt you'd want a pump while doing cardio.(Vaso6 may have benefits towards cardio, unsure but plenty information on the compound within threads)
New anabolic may help preserve muscle, read comment by within the Insider thread.
It's new, feedback is not available yet from the general masses.

I wouldn't run them together, -epi overload I'd imagine.

Just my opinion. I've only used FD2 and as mentioned increased libido, endurance was off the charts. I don't do cardio, but I imagine I would of killed it.
how much EC are you taking?
and do you notice other benefits that FD2 has also with bulk EC?

thanks

ExLard

Awards
Better question. Where the heck did he even get bulk EC from

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's commercially available standalone EC extract. It's actually the same as what's used in a lot of the promising studies, but the extract is often "diluted" with filler, making it less potent on a mg basis.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also curious where to get this bulk EC lol

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ExLard

I ran 2 bottles and logged them in the BLR forum. Did I like it? Well, I just spend another $100 on two more bottles.

I can without hesitation recommend it - I tightened up a LOT while adding muscle size and strength. I was only eating around 2300 cals (I was preparing for a beach vacation), but I'm running 2 more bottles at a higher calorie intake through the fall.

Buying 2 more bottles after already buying the first two is probably the best feedback I could give you. I noticed the most results on bottle #2, so I wouldn't really run it unless you're willing to grab a second bottle.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ExLard

I ran 2 bottles and logged them in the BLR forum. Did I like it? Well, I just spend another $100 on two more bottles.

I can without hesitation recommend it - I tightened up a LOT while adding muscle size and strength. I was only eating around 2300 cals (I was preparing for a beach vacation), but I'm running 2 more bottles at a higher calorie intake through the fall.

Buying 2 more bottles after already buying the first two is probably the best feedback I could give you. I noticed the most results on bottle #2, so I wouldn't really run it unless you're willing to grab a second bottle.
also worth noting - take your dose with your highest carb meals. If you're not taking carbs pre/intra workout - you may want to consider grabbing a bottle of waxy maize or adding some other type of carb. If you take the doses on an empty stomach or without carbs, it can cause a little bit of stomach irritation in some people.

I've got nothing to do with BLR and never even heard of them or FD2 until I came on the board to research what was "new" out there. I'm glad I got it

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You'd think SNS would have raw (-)epicatechin or ECava with an absorption package by this point :p
there's more to the FD2 than just the epicat. According to them, the Cava is responsible for a lot of the results

ExLard

Awards
there's more to the FD2 than just the epicat. According to them, the Cava is responsible for a lot of the results
Let's just say I'm on my 5th bottle lol. I've been dropping weight from ~290 pounds after letting myself go last year and I'm hovering around the 240 range right now. Been loving the endurance bump FD2.0 gives me during workouts.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Let's just say I'm on my 5th bottle lol. I've been dropping weight from ~290 pounds after letting myself go last year and I'm hovering around the 240 range right now. Been loving the endurance bump FD2.0 gives me during workouts.
HA! My bad, I misread the original post, didn't realize you already tried it.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in the same situation as the original poster, and I'm tempted to run both Ep1logue and FD2 at the same time (at least while I have bottles of both). Any problems/side effects from running both at the same time?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how much EC are you taking?
and do you notice other benefits that FD2 has also with bulk EC?

thanks
When I took FD2 the main thing at the time I noticed was ridiculous endurance, I naturally do alright but it felt easier. The libido boost did disappear after 3-5 weeks.

However bulk EC I've been stacking with ALCAR and it lasts while I take it.

I buy it from a massive E-auction retailer we all know globally, but in Australia. It's like $20-25aud for 100g extract.

1/g a day lasts 3 months, but I'm taking 2-3/g a day!

I doubt FD2 even contains 1/g total a day of EC, but no one knows.

I took it PWO, and only dosed once a day. Next time ill dose 2-3 times a day with meals as I have another 100g sitting here but I've taken 2-4 weeks off.

Also curious where to get this bulk EC lol

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
When I took FD2 the main thing at the time I noticed was ridiculous endurance, I naturally do alright but it felt easier. The libido boost did disappear after 3-5 weeks.

However bulk EC I've been stacking with ALCAR and it lasts while I take it.

I buy it from a massive E-auction retailer we all know globally, but in Australia. It's like $20-25aud for 100g extract.

1/g a day lasts 3 months, but I'm taking 2-3/g a day!

I doubt FD2 even contains 1/g total a day of EC, but no one knows.

I took it PWO, and only dosed once a day. Next time ill dose 2-3 times a day with meals as I have another 100g sitting here but I've taken 2-4 weeks off.
Have u noticed enhanced lifting/endurance benefits from the higher dose of EC?