BLR and Performax Labs Lean Gain Log

saylee

saylee

Awards
Alright A.M Fam

It's been quite a great journey so far. As I've shared with some of you. My Journey began from no knowledge, no training/exercise/dieting experience. I was overweight/obese most of my youth/teen/young adult life. Then I started working out and fell in love with health and fitness; eventually met my mentor and fell in love with bodybuilding and sculpting the physique.

I've been a member of A.M for a long time. I've started reading but never felt like I had the intelligence or knowledge that a lot of you have on here to post; regarding supps, training, dieting, etc. But I want to let you know that you all have helped give me many perspectives and every bit of knowledge that I was able to pick up (dieting, training, supplementing) it has helped tremendously.

Early last year, I dabbed into experimenting with many different Epicatechin products. I've found results from a few but there are a couple that shined more than others.

That being said,

I'm going to do my best to log and review my experience with this next run of BLR (Black Lion Research) and Performax Labs

Currently going to run for 12 weeks (Letrone will be for 8-12 depending on how I feel and respond)
-FD2
-Vector
-Letrone
-SlinMax

This will be a lean gain approach.

As always, I always appreciate that advice and feedback. If there's any tips you may have, please PM me or comment below. I'm doing my best to log every part of my journey so I can release all of the information to help others like you all who have helped me.

Cheers!

The logs will begin as soon as I get my package in the mail :)

Attachments

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to follow! Great transformation!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for the results man! Great transformation so far!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome transformation! In on this for sure!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright A.M Fam

It's been quite a great journey so far. As I've shared with some of you. My Journey began from no knowledge, no training/exercise/dieting experience. I was overweight/obese most of my youth/teen/young adult life. Then I started working out and fell in love with health and fitness; eventually met my mentor and fell in love with bodybuilding and sculpting the physique.

I've been a member of A.M for a long time. I've started reading but never felt like I had the intelligence or knowledge that a lot of you have on here to post; regarding supps, training, dieting, etc. But I want to let you know that you all have helped give me many perspectives and every bit of knowledge that I was able to pick up (dieting, training, supplementing) it has helped tremendously.

Early last year, I dabbed into experimenting with many different Epicatechin products. I've found results from a few but there are a couple that shined more than others.

That being said,

I'm going to do my best to log and review my experience with this next run of BLR (Black Lion Research) and Performax Labs

Currently going to run for 12 weeks (Letrone will be for 8-12 depending on how I feel and respond)
-FD2
-Vector
-Letrone
-SlinMax

This will be a lean gain approach.

As always, I always appreciate that advice and feedback. If there's any tips you may have, please PM me or comment below. I'm doing my best to log every part of my journey so I can release all of the information to help others like you all who have helped me.

Cheers!

The logs will begin as soon as I get my package in the mail :)
Which shined more than others.?..

saylee

saylee

Awards
Which shined more than others.?..
FD2 stood out more than the others.

I did notice that i was able to intake more carbohydrates stay leaner. My pumps and endurance were notably good as well (after week 3)

I will say though, that ep1logue gave me a good pump as well (right off the bat at the end of week 1).
Endurance was a hit and miss but the pump from my workout stuck around a lot longer than the pumps from FD2.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
FD2 stood out more than the others.

I did notice that i was able to intake more carbohydrates stay leaner. My pumps and endurance were notably good as well (after week 3)

I will say though, that ep1logue gave me a good pump as well (right off the bat at the end of week 1).
Endurance was a hit and miss but the pump from my workout stuck around a lot longer than the pumps from FD2.
Exactly - I have been running FD2 as a staple and ran a couple of cans of ep1logue. I 100% agree with your comments.
Bro we share allot in common - I was well over 400lbs at one time. Looking forward to your run!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following!

:afro:

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Incredible transformation man! Excited to see how this stack works for you. What is your strategy on dosing everything?

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Following!! Can't wait to see you crush it

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In! I am running MassMax now and am loving it! Definitely one of my favorite natural anabolics with FD2!

saylee

saylee

Awards
Subbed. Incredible transformation man! Excited to see how this stack works for you. What is your strategy on dosing everything?
Thank you! I'm excited as well.

(I'm not cutting out my morning cardio, I'm just reducing the frequency & duration of cardio)
*i don't believe in cutting out cardio completely even when gaining/bulking but everyone has their own opinion of this*

A.M:
Letrone - 1
FD2 - 1

Noon meal before workout:
Vector - 2
Slinmax - 1

Preworkout:
FD2 - 2
APS Mesomorph
VasoMax

(HEAVY DAYS (3x/wk) INCLUDE 25 grams of Cyclic Dextrin with my Intra)
Slinmax-1

Post workout:
Vector - 2
Slinmax- 1
Creatine 5 grams

P.M Meal:
Vector - 2
Slinmax -1

P.M: 1-2 hours before bed (depends on logs after 2 weeks)
Letrone - 1
Creatine 5 grams

I know that this may change as the weeks go on. but this is the starting point

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Thank you! I'm excited as well.

(I'm not cutting out my morning cardio, I'm just reducing the frequency & duration of cardio)
*i don't believe in cutting out cardio completely even when gaining/bulking but everyone has their own opinion of this*

A.M:
Letrone - 1
FD2 - 1

Noon meal before workout:
Vector - 2
Slinmax - 1

Preworkout:
FD2 - 2
APS Mesomorph
VasoMax

(HEAVY DAYS (3x/wk) INCLUDE 25 grams of Cyclic Dextrin with my Intra)
Slinmax-1

Post workout:
Vector - 2
Slinmax- 1
Creatine 5 grams

P.M Meal:
Vector - 2
Slinmax -1

P.M: 1-2 hours before bed (depends on logs after 2 weeks)
Letrone - 1
Creatine 5 grams

I know that this may change as the weeks go on. but this is the starting point
Suggesting dosing 3 Vector and 2 FD2 pre-workout (at least on heavy days). You will see the most benefit to your workout (and overall I believe) with this dosing.
I like your AM Letrone and FD2 dosing.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed! Great transformation brother! Very inspiring!

saylee

saylee

Awards
Got home from the airport and my package is here.

Starting logs today and will update weekly.

LETS GO!

saylee

saylee

Awards
12/7/2018 UPDATE

It hasn't even been a week but I'm seeing notable changes. I'm not making crazy gains or anything but running Vector and Letrone with FD2 and SlinMax has totally changed how my previous expeirence was with FD2 and SlinMax alone.

I'm eating a lot. I was going in with the intention of slowly reverse dieting and reducing my cardio slowly (reverse dieting fashion) but I said screw up and did with what I felt best.

My diet is still relatively conservative. I'm not bulking, eating whatever, but I am lean-gaining and what I want.

I went back to my prep cardio/training/diet regiment to slowly transition while adding in the stack but my hunger levels were pretty high (if you're smart, you should trust your hunger levels not your craving levels. There is a big difference in this and if you don't know, you should practice dieting from an intuitive approach before counting) so I followed according with how my hunger levels signaled.

I went from 200 grams of carbs the first day to 250 the second day then 300 the third day and 350 the fourth day (yesterday).

Usually I would increase 50-75 grams each week as I bring my cardio down but I didn't do that.

I also aggravated a pinched nerve in my lumbar so I haven't been lifting heavy, I've just been exercising and working it at maintenance and doing protocols needed for recovery.

The muscle fullness feels pretty great, I'm sure it's because of all the food but how dry and lean I am is pretty impressing and vascularity is off the charts.

I know this is only in a matter of days and it can be a mixed variable with diet, supplements, exta calories, etc. but referencing back to how I would respond before, is nothing close to what I have expected; which makes total sense.

The GDA (SlinMAx) is definitely pulling through and doing it's job + the FD2 makes the body utilize carbs a lot better. I'm saying this because, this is coming from a guy who went through the worse relationship with carbohydrates and feared carbs because of the success in low-carb keto. I love the low-carb, keto lifestyle, but I have developed a better relationship with carbs and have learned how to look at nutrition as a whole; instead of just macros/calories.

Anyways. I'm excited to continue this with you and log the next couple weeks. I hope that this will benefit and help you in your journey AM fam.

Currently running stack in this order:

A.M:
Letrone - 1
FD2 - 1

Afternoon:
Vector - 2
Slinmax - 2

Pre:
FD2 -2
Vector - 2 (thanks bigsmall I know you recommended 3 but i wanted to try and gain from the minimal recommended dosage before having to increase. that way i can track the changes. plus it cost a lot of money. haha)

Post Meal:
Vector - 2
SlinMax -2

P.M:
Letrone - 1

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would definitely not recommend taking a GDA post workout.

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
Amazing transformation is an understatement! Phenomenal! Subbed to learn and be motivated.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I like using a GDA post workout for my two main workouts twice per week. I know the body is in a state where it will shuttle glucose to the muscle, but I really like extra huge pump combined with the big meal. I feel it really supports recovery and change.

saylee

saylee

Awards
Sorry everyone. I got hurt after my last post. I've been lifting only at 40% and doing a lot of PT to recover. It's about 11 weeks now and I'm 80% recovered. Getting back on schedule. I still maintained a a pretty good amount.

I have still been on my VECTOR AND FD2, another order just arrived last week. I put on a good amount of weight and i'm starting to cut down again. So i guess, i'm going to continue this but in cutting sense instead.

Supplement Schedule:

Workout days-
(2) vector and (1) FD2 afternoon meal
(4) vector and (2) FD2 Preworkout

Non-workout days
(2) vector and (1) FD2 mid-morning meal
(2) vector and (1) FD2 mid-afternoon meal
(2) vector and (1) FD2 evening meal