Unanswered Bloodwork

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve been on trest and msten for about a week this coming Tuesday I have a pre employment physical for a federal job. Was wondering if they will be able to tell or if my bloodwork will come back all jacked up and bar me from getting the job? Just trying to get an idea if I’d be better off not using them until after Tuesday. I had no idea I would be doing bloodwork or I would have waited to start.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would research and ask around what specifically they are testing for. I highly doubt they would do a hormone panel and it’s probably just illicit drugs

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well I know it is a blood panel I know they aren’t looking for PEDs just wondering what all my blood my show them when I was in military on a cycle they took blood and my red blood cells were way to high so they made me test again the guy asked if I went to the gym a lot and told me just drink as much water as I could before the test.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If they are not testing for steroids I doubt they’ll find the compound in your blood. They surely might question your health depending on what they’re testing though.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If they are not testing for steroids I doubt they’ll find the compound in your blood. They surely might question your health depending on what they’re testing though.
That’s what I figured hopefully my numbers aren’t to fucked up. I don’t know what would bar me from the job so I guess we will see.