[BloodWork] Very High Total Test. and High Free Test. All natural. What could it be?

walterdavid

Awards
Hello there, male 31y, 178cm.I've always been very high TT and high/normal Freet T.
Been morbidly obese for most of my youth... got thin afterwards (naturally) and been on/off eversince on the overweigth/normal side of things, but never again like before.
I even got to >2000 Total Testosterone a couple years ago all natural, only intense gym.The only medication ive ever used long term was PPI. Used it for 15 years on and off but stopped a couple months ago.
Im currently overweight (96kg), from fat not muscle, and havent gone to a gym in years, even tough i went basically straight on for 7 years from 20-27y. In the latest years i basically only did cardio and even that at low frequency/intensity.

This is my most recent lab:

My Free T (im brazillian, hence the portuguese):

My Total T:

Ive never dosed SHBG.I have an ungodly difficulty losing weight. Also gain muscle very very easily.
Anyways...
What could be the cause of so high TT even not exercising? I use no hormone altering medication. Or any medication at all.
PS:

PROOF OF NO STEROID USAGE AND NO WORKOUT AT ALL BASICALLY:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk, but there has to be something skewing the results. It's highly unlikely to have natural testosterone that high and if you did, then building muscle and loosing fat should come fairly easy. Because of the language barrier/not being able to read Portuguese I can't really decipher exactly what the blood work says but I have a few people that might have a better idea. Not because they can read Portuguese but they might know what would cause these things to happen.

@WesleyInman, @Hyde, @nostrum420

The reason I'm tagging you guys, Wesley has some medical background, Hyde reads and studies **** like a mofo and nostrum always has just seemed like a extremely intelligent guy with a wide variety of knowledge

Last edited:

walterdavid

Awards
Thank you man... The portuguese stuff i believe is easily translatable as the english names are similar, if im not mistaken

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk, but there has to be something skewing the results. It's highly unlikely to have natural testosterone that high and if you did, then building muscle and loosing fat should come fairly easy. Because of the language barrier/not being able to read Portuguese I can't really decipher exactly what the blood work says but I have a few people that might have a better idea. Not because they can report to use but they might know what would cause these things to happen.

@WesleyInman, @Hyde, @nostrum420

The reason I'm tagging you guys, Wesley has some medical background, Hyde reads and studies **** like a mofo and nostrum always has just seemed like a extremely intelligent guy with a wide variety of knowledge
Awww, my dude... 🤗

Back to the matter at hand, the first thought is a (usually benign) tumor pressing on a testicle or another gland. My advice would be to see if it remains elevated and if so, pursue the appropriate scans and go from there.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awww, my dude... 🤗

Back to the matter at hand, the first thought is a (usually benign) tumor pressing on a testicle or another gland. My advice would be to see if it remains elevated and if so, pursue the appropriate scans and go from there.
Whoa that's interesting and here I was to about to tell this guy you hit the genetic lottery not get your ass to the gym asap!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whoa that's interesting and here I was to about to tell this guy you hit the genetic lottery not get your ass to the gym asap!!
The two recommendations are not mutually exclusive. 🤷‍♂️💪

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd say make the most of what you got, especially if you're not experiencing any negative sides.

I'm curious how hairy your head is, and the rest of you. How deep is your voice.

Also, might be worth considering getting a sensitive estrogen test to see if you're high levels of test are also producing high levels of estrogen.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. But it sounds like you recognize that you need to get in the gym and get your diet in check and make the most of out this time of your life. You may not stay like this forever.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd say make the most of what you got, especially if you're not experiencing any negative sides.

I'm curious how hairy your head is, and the rest of you. How deep is your voice.

Also, might be worth considering getting a sensitive estrogen test to see if you're high level of test are also producing high levels of estrogen.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. But it sounds like you recognize that you need to get in the gym and get your diet in check and make the most of out this time of your life. You may not stay like this forever.
I'm pretty sure it's a false/skewed reading and not his actual testosterone levels

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure it's a false/skewed reading and not his actual testosterone levels
I too think follow-up blood work would be a prudent first step.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Believe it or not this is not the first time I've heard of people getting blood work done in Brazil that was all screwed up, same in Mexico

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I think I remember seeing one or two posts some months ago with weird results from S American countries.

Either way though, he should still be making the most of whatever he actually has (we all should!) and I'm still curious if he has some of the characteristics I asked about it.