Bloodwork Updates. I need some feedback !

fryzway

Awards
So I just got back my newest blood work and the only thing I'm waiting on is the DHT. I think my #'s are good but I would like some feedback from those who are more knowledgeable than myself. Here goes :

ZRT Labs
Cortisol Morning (saliva) 6.6ng/ml 3.7-9.5
Cortisol Noon (saliva) 3.6ng/ml 1.2-3.0
Cortisol Evening (saliva) 2.1ng/ml 0.6-1.9
Cortisol Night (saliva) 0.7ng/ml 0.4-1.0

Some Cortisol were a little elevated but nothing drastic.

Now the Blood work:

CBC w/ DIff was all normal.

PSA .34 Ref 0-4.0
Free Testosterone 109 Ref 35.0-155.0
Total Testosterone 520 Ref 250-1100 (Taken @ 3:00pm 1wk after injection or day of next injection) 100mg Test Cyp Weekly
IGF-1 303 Ref 88-374
LH .216 Ref 1.5-9.3 LOW
DHEA-S 297 Ref 110-510

I think my Free T is awesome as well as my IGF-1. My total T is prob much higher in the A.M. but I'm pleased with that. I would like to know if I should use any OTC supps to bring my LH up or if it even matters. I'm not trying to have kids nor do I care about the size of my Balls. Could I benefit from say 25mg/day of DHEA or is that number good being in the middle ? I don't want to convert any DHEA to E bc my E is still High last time I had it checked it was @ 79 Ref 0-52. I stopped taking the Trans Forma bc I was having bad Heart Palps even with a dose as low as 25mg/day. Could I continue the TD Forma @ say 25mg/ EOD ??? I was thinking of maybe just ordering some Aromasin and taking 12.5mg M/F due to my strong reaction to the Forma with the Palps. All input is appreciated.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
looks pretty good bro. more importantly how do you feel?

fryzway

Awards
I don't feel to bad but I'm still very unmotivated. I think it has to do with being on Xanax multiple times a day and starting a new SSRI 3 days ago. Also I 'm not due to have my BW for another 3 months so I was thinking about running some Oral Turinabol @ 20-40mg/day for 6wks to put on some good clean mass. Would that dose be sufficient for someone my size. Currently 5ft 8" 235lbs 19% bf. Latest bench was 305 x 30 reps.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
dude get your new baseline hormone levels stable b4 running anything else. let your trt start to work for you, it doesnt happen over night.

fryzway

Awards
Thanks Ambulldog. I see what your saying. I been on Trt now for about 4 months, is that not long enough to cycle wit something as mild as var or t-bol ? I would love to run var with my diet to try and get some of this abdominal fat off quicker that's all.

fryzway

Awards
So, I finally got my DHT test results today. I'm @ 35 on a ref of 25-75. I'm low end but not under. Is there any need to bring DHT to top 1/3 or should I be grateful it is where it is ? Would there be any benefits to bringing it to top 1/3 ?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If you feel good do not screw with it
Bench 305 x 30 is a type o you mean 3 reps
other wise I am calling BS LOL

fryzway

Awards
305x 30 reps was not a type-o. I did not lock out my reps but they were speed reps. More like a 3/4 bench I guess. There was no pause just a whole lot of movement. I just hit 3 45lb plates on each side for 16 reps on bench Tues. I don't post bull****. There's no point. Anyway, I want to get my E2 under control and bring my Prolactin down to normal. Feel free to pm me if anyone knows any good sources to grab some aromasin. I was looking at starting with an initial dose of 12.5mg MWF and gauge how I feel in a wk or 2.