20200312_164003.jpg

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don’t want to make you panic but these numbers are kind of alarming. High creatinine like that is quite possibly that your kidney is damaged and not working properly. Usually there’s a direct link between creatinine numbers and kidney health.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you complete a hardcore, marathon workout just prior to the test? Experiencing any physical issues like muscle weakness/fatigue, etc? Have you had any prior bloodwork that showed elevated CK levels? While your number is high, I don't believe it's extreme as far as CK elevations go. Nonetheless, I'd certainly be diligent in finding out the cause(s) and getting it in range.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd make a change now. Drop the rad and yk. Lower test, pound the water for a few weeks and then get blood work again. Skip gym for 3 days prior to blood draw.

You black or white guy?

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd make a change now. Drop the rad and yk. Lower test, pound the water for a few weeks and then get blood work again. Skip gym for 3 days prior to blood draw.

You black or white guy?
Definitely get rid of rad and yk.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Did you complete a hardcore, marathon workout just prior to the test? Experiencing any physical issues like muscle weakness/fatigue, etc? Have you had any prior bloodwork that showed elevated CK levels? While your number is high, I don't believe it's extreme as far as CK elevations go. Nonetheless, I'd certainly be diligent in finding out the cause(s) and getting it in range.
Last thursday into Friday, I had to do a 25 hour ruck march event with the military, i wound up walking over 26 miles over the course of that time with about 50 lbs on my back. That was an extremely taxing event, but my bloodwork wasnt until Monday morning. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established

You black or white guy?
White.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yah, thats creatine kinase which is an indicator of muscle damage & breakdown. It is NOT creatinine which is the marker used to estimate your glomerular filtration rate which indicates the function of your kidneys. The CK level is absolutely elevated and absolutely from the strenuous activity you described. Was your urine an off tinge of orange? I almost guarantee that as long as you havent repeated that level of activity the creatine kinase level has come down. Be sure to be very diligent about your hydration, although it’s probably too late at this point since its been a week.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Yah, thats creatine kinase which is an indicator of muscle damage & breakdown. It is NOT creatinine which is the marker used to estimate your glomerular filtration rate which indicates the function of your kidneys. The CK level is absolutely elevated and absolutely from the strenuous activity you described. Was your urine an off tinge of orange? I almost guarantee that as long as you havent repeated that level of activity the creatine kinase level has come down. Be sure to be very diligent about your hydration, although it’s probably too late at this point since its been a week.
Urine has been fine. I drink tons of water. However Friday and Saturday I could barely walk. Thank God ill never have to do that again

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last thursday into Friday, I had to do a 25 hour ruck march event with the military, i wound up walking over 26 miles over the course of that time with about 50 lbs on my back. That was an extremely taxing event, but my bloodwork wasnt until Monday morning. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.
Ohhhhh......
Good.
Recuperate. I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Why would my estradiol be with normal ranges, but estrogens total coming in as high?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Creatine Kinase is way different than creatinine and is elevated in everyone of us who lift 4-5 times a week. It can be a sign of inflammation. Too high though and you can go into rhabdomyolysis which is a no no

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MCV is just the average size of your red blood cell and MCHC is the mean hemoglobin content of your rbc. They are really only helpful in determining the etiology of anemias, which you dont have. There are some things than can cause an isolated macrocytosis without an anemia, but it more than likely isnt whatever youre taking. Nor is it really a concern in isolation.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MCV is just the average size of your red blood cell and MCHC is the mean hemoglobin content of your rbc. They are really only helpful in determining the etiology of anemias, which you dont have. There are some things than can cause an isolated macrocytosis without an anemia, but it more than likely isnt whatever youre taking. Nor is it really a concern in isolation.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The reference intervals were 82–1083 U/L (37°C) in male and 47–513 U/L in female athletes. When reference intervals were calculated specifically in male football (soccer) players and swimmers, a threefold difference in the upper reference limit was found 1492

Op has 2353. He needs to look in to it or get retested

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Updated bloodwork from yesterday. This is the result of lowering to 6mg of aromasin per week instead of 12.5 mg every other day which I was doing 2 weeks ago
Screenshot_20200318-130322_Drive~2.jpg

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Sorry man. ... Just to clarify ... You started the Proviron after you gave a sample for the test?
No. My latest test was yesterday, after being on proviron about 4 days

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No. My latest test was yesterday, after being on proviron about 4 days
If you were on Proviron 4 days when you gave the sample, you COULD up the AI a bit.
But is also depends a lot on how you feel, compared to how you felt with it lower.

Did you order Stanogen? If you start that, it should also lower your E some.