Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The dose:
250test E + 200mg Primo E every 4-5 days
1.2iu GH every day
Labs were done on day 5 right before the shot (lowest point)

Total testosterone 1069 ng/dl
Free testosterone 46.9 pg/ml
Estradiol (LOW) 7.9 pg/ml
Estradiol ultrasensitive. (LOW) 7.5 pg/ml
IGF-1. 255 ng/dl

So, as you can see, the primo seems to be putting the estrogen down pretty hard most likely responsible for my lower HDL. Gonna cut back on the dose by 50mg I'd say. As far as the IGF goes, I think 255 is a nice level but I'm gonna bump the dose to 1.4iu and see if I can have it at 300.

test in the thousands, igf high 200s possibly 300 and get the estrogen in the 20s. I think that's perfect for being "on" year round. Any comments, opinions or suggestions welcome. Thanks 🤙🏻

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just curious what type of primo are you running? ( what lab/ mg per cc)

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Estrogen in the 20s year round seems a little low considering most guys keep it between 50 and 60 in the off-season
Ooh really? 🤔 Damn ok I guess I'll have to reconsider. I'm gonna go ahead with my plan and do labs again in 30 days. If estrogen is still on the lower end I'll reduce a little more primo

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test numbers and IGF-1 look good….the Primo is definitely lowering your estrogen on that dose of Test, and that can vary from person to person. Lowering the Primo 50 mg should help, but like Mike said usually you do want your estrogen higher than the 20s for better strength, muscle repair and regeneration (ha growth), and sexual function. I’ve always liked it in the high 30s to low 40s, feel good and strong there. I’m interested to see how this goes for you with the low dose HGH as well. You should feel pretty good with good sleep, and even a low dose helps the other anabolics work better.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test numbers and IGF-1 look good….the Primo is definitely lowering your estrogen on that dose of Test, and that can vary from person to person. Lowering the Primo 50 mg should help, but like Mike said usually you do want your estrogen higher than the 20s for better strength, muscle repair and regeneration (ha growth), and sexual function. I’ve always liked it in the high 30s to low 40s, feel good and strong there. I’m interested to see how this goes for you with the low dose HGH as well. You should feel pretty good with good sleep, and even a low dose helps the other anabolics work better.
Yeah I'm basically trying to do with growth hormone what people do with TRT. wanna basically get my levels to high enough where I'm losing fat and recovering better but not so high that it's causing health issues. I know when GH is used properly it's great anti aging stuff. I'm also shocked that my estrogen is so low considering if I use test alone my e2 goes through the roof. Just goes to show how effective primo is. Also since the bloodwork was done on my low day I wonder if my estrogen is in the teens on like day 3 when my test is higher in the week? Possibly? Either way I'll drop 50mg and see how I feel and what the bloodwork says a month from now. If I can get it to where my estrogen is in the 30s, test in the 1000s and igf at 300, I feel like that would be perfect for long term maximum bodybuilding without causing any serious problems

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
100mg/ml. It's not a ugl lab. I have a friend who brews it at home and has a close knit circle whom he provides
Right on that's the ticket right there, was wondering how you were able to run it year round, I know you've been running it pretty much scince you've been here in the forum and I wondered how 😂

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BTW your igf does look really good on such a low dose..that's really cool..I think most guys need a few ius to get it in that range. I know you've had problems running it higher so I'd just keep it where it's at

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW your igf does look really good on such a low dose..that's really cool..I think most guys need a few ius to get it in that range. I know you've had problems running it higher so I'd just keep it where it's at
Oh yeah? 255 is good you think? I been doing 1.2iu for that. I told my coach and he said it's a good number but if I just add one more notch and make it 1.4iu that outta be perfect. The top of the reference range for igf-1 was 284 I believe so I figure another .2 IU might get me closer to 300

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah at 2iu my fasting blood sugar was 116 lmao! I bet my igf was probably 500 lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh yeah? 255 is good you think? I been doing 1.2iu for that. I told my coach and he said it's a good number but if I just add one more notch and make it 1.4iu that outta be perfect. The top of the reference range for igf-1 was 284 I believe so I figure another .2 IU might get me closer to 300
You could try it just watch your blood sugar scince you're so sensitive to gh