Bloodwork is in! First Test E cycle

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
Received my panel back today. I am 7weeks in on my Test E cycle at 450mg twice weekly.

Total T before cycle : 450
Total T as of today : 1641
(I inject on Monday evenings and Friday mornings, blood was drawn Monday afternoon before next injection so I presume it may be a bit higher?)

E2 : 29

Feeling leaner, denser and stronger. Mentally, I had a two week run of feeling great, that has since dissipated a bit. Anyone have advice from here? Everything look good? Will be adding an oral (DMZ or Winny) as I finish up the cycle.

What about Proviron?

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your testosterone is extremely underdosed. 450mg of testosterone per week should have your levels in the mid to high 2000's, or higher

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your testosterone is extremely underdosed. 450mg of testosterone per week should have your levels in the mid to high 2000's, or higher
I would have to agree...450 puts in the mid to upper 2000s

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Found it, Last bloods on 140mg cyp = 968 for me.

Last bloods on 300 enth had me at 2357

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
It’s odd because my cousin who is also dosing but at 500mg a week came back at 2400.
Should I up the dose? I thought it was lower than anticipated. I’m happy to share my source If that’s allowed? Well known that’s been around for quite some time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s odd because my cousin who is also dosing but at 500mg a week came back at 2400.
Should I up the dose? I thought it was lower than anticipated. I’m happy to share my source If that’s allowed? Well known that’s been around for quite some time.
I think You can say the brand name, just don't share where you purchased it from.

But remember, every batch a source gets can be different, you guys could have just came across a underdosed batch.

Happens to the best of them from time to time

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
I gotcha. I’m rather new to the forum so I’d rather not tick anybody off or overstep.
If given the option of Turkish or US sourced products would one say US is probably better?
Dosing is Mon eve Fri morning- is that pretty much protocol for the longer esters?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I gotcha. I’m rather new to the forum so I’d rather not tick anybody off or overstep.
If given the option of Turkish or US sourced products would one say US is probably better?
Dosing is Mon eve Fri morning- is that pretty much protocol for the longer esters?
I really can't make a judgement on Turkish vs. US, either could be good or bad.

As far as dosing, there's more then one way to skin a cat. 2x week is fine if your not getting side effects. I tend to get breakouts and estrogen spikes so I pin more frequently EOD to even daily sometimes but lately I've been lazy and doing 2x week

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
I really can't make a judgement on Turkish vs. US, either could be good or bad.

As far as dosing, there's more then one way to skin a cat. 2x week is fine if your not getting side effects. I tend to get breakouts and estrogen spikes so I pin more frequently EOD to even daily sometimes but lately I've been lazy and doing 2x week
copy that- thank you

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Found it, Last bloods on 140mg cyp = 968 for me.

Last bloods on 300 enth had me at 2357
I’m not wanting to tell my Dr. About me taking test but would love to get my levels checked. It’s there somewhere I can do this ? Or do I just need to be open with the DR. ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m not wanting to tell my Dr. About me taking test but would love to get my levels checked. It’s there somewhere I can do this ? Or do I just need to be open with the DR. ?
There's a bunch of private labs online. You purches the bloodwork you want, then you go to a quest diagnostics or similar place to get your bloods done and they send it out for you.

It's been awhile since I used one of those but try private MD labs, that use to be a good one

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
There's a bunch of private labs online. You purches the bloodwork you want, then you go to a quest diagnostics or similar place to get your bloods done and they send it out for you.

It's been awhile since I used one of those but try private MD labs, that use to be a good one
Any more you think I should add ? Only added the hgh since I’ve been on mk677

Attachments

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
Any more you think I should add ? Only added the hgh since I’ve been on mk677
You hijacked this thread..

Make sure the testosterone ranges go high enough. Try Google searching your question and adding anabolicminds at the end and you can usually find a thread that has answers you’re looking for.

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
@Smont . I've been at .9ml on syringe. Thinkin i'm going to bump it up to 1.1. Thoughts on that? I am almost out of this bottle so to finish my cycle I may have to go to some Test C I just received, of course that opens another can of worms- new batch, new ester etc. What gives?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Wait are you dosing 450mg per week or 900mg per week? Confused by your post a bit but if it's 900mg then that gear is so under dosed it's insane but if it's 450 still most likely not up to par but... If it's 900 you should post the brand!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
OK so your cousin used the same at 500 and achieved over 2k then I'd say your probably genetically metabolizing the Testosterone or somehow the bottles were different maybe one was a different batch? Either way as a homebrewing I do not understand or have empathy for sources who have underdosed gear because unless they are not sending out the raws for testing there is no excuses really? I home brew and send my raws out for confirmation so?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I actually have gotten the correct raws at acceptable purity every single time so far even the methenolone was real so I am not sure what a lot of sources are up too but...

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
Hey fellas,

I've been cruising now for 7 weeks at 100mg Test C twice week (200mg total). I tapered off Adex last pin. Here's my bloodwork.

I did eat a very hearty lunch prior to blood work and my pin was the evening prior. I'm thinking I should dial the dosing back just a hair maybe 150 or 180 a week.

Just wanted to get some opinions.

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
Update with latest Bloodwork- Currently on 100mg Test C twice a week and .5 Adex. New Test source. Bloods were drawn about 17hrs after injection so I think the test is elevated due to that. Still considering dropping the dose down. Any thoughts?

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Update with latest Bloodwork- Currently on 100mg Test C twice a week and .5 Adex. New Test source. Bloods were drawn about 17hrs after injection so I think the test is elevated due to that. Still considering dropping the dose down. Any thoughts?

View attachment 229939
200mg cyp a week puts me at about the same, but my estro is usually in low to mid 30s. This is on trough day. I inject sunday morning and wednesday night. Bloods drawn wednesday night before injection.

I'd say if you feel fine, and your dr is ok with it, everything else looks normal and to carry on. If you're chasing a number within the range then lower it.

LifeNtheFastlane

LifeNtheFastlane

Awards
200mg cyp a week puts me at about the same, but my estro is usually in low to mid 30s. This is on trough day. I inject sunday morning and wednesday night. Bloods drawn wednesday night before injection.

I'd say if you feel fine, and your dr is ok with it, everything else looks normal and to carry on. If you're chasing a number within the range then lower it.
Thanks, Drolball. I'm going to plan the next panel for trough day.