Bloodwork for Virtus

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This was posted by a customer today - not a logger.

Ran Virtus for 3 weeks at .6ml...at that dosage a bottle would last roughly 7 weeks

dollar662

I am loving Virtus feel worlds better then I did before starting . First off I am on TRT 120mg a week split into 2 / 60mg doses. Virtus I using .6ml a day. My E went from 57.1 to 37.6 and testosterone rose from 720 to 842.

I am really impressed with the bloodwork results on this dose so far but more importantly how I feel. I may bump the dose alittle as would like to be under 30 for estrogen but haven't decided based on how good I feel currently. Reason I am not using 1ml a day is to make this a staple I would really like a bottle to last 6/7 weeks based on cost.

Before Bloodwork done on 5/31

3 Week Bloodwork done on 6/22
Link to original post:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/iron-legion/278228-iron-legion-releasing-3.html#post5410310

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
And im running this at 1 ml a day . Im thinking 8 weeks depending on blood work.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent result..... great to see it is working so well

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what would cause his test to rise when he is shut down on exogenous testosterone? You can't correlate an increase in test for someone on TRT to anything other than the dose they are taking.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So what would cause his test to rise when he is shut down on exogenous testosterone? You can't correlate an increase in test for someone on TRT to anything other than the dose they are taking.
That's what I thought, however it's logical, if the AI is preventing his body from aromatizing the exogenous test then it'll raise, just because it's exogenous doesn't mean it doesn't have all the same effects inside the body so it makes sense that it'd increase while keeping the same regimen.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too many variables on TRT, I won't argue it on here, but I'm not sold yet. Interesting product, though.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Too many variables on TRT, I won't argue it on here, but I'm not sold yet. Interesting product, though.
Im not on trt. I been off everything for some time . My test was in the 800s and est was 160s . Ng/Dl . Ill be upping bloods in 3 to 4 weeks.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, but what does that have to do with the labs that were posted by dallor662?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for letting us know? I mean, seriously, what does you not being on TRT have to do with the person that posted labs that is on TRT?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks for letting us know? I mean, seriously, what does you not being on TRT have to do with the person that posted labs that is on TRT?
Im running vitrus as well at 1ml a day for 30 days .

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
He's saying that his blood work should be more accurate as you said being on TRT has too many variables to control... He was simply stating that his blood work/ current log should give a more realistic result for non TRT patients which you said skewed data.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I can't explain the increase but welcome it also I take 60mg twice a week and both bloods were ran of morning of next injection. So not sure what other variables I could have cut out. Tried to test as evenly as possible. My expectations was just reduced E so I was pleasantly surprised also on T raised

I may test again in a few weeks around 6-8 week mark to compare also

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE
This is at 1ml
got back more bloods today
Test 831
Est 14.8

you can see my start and middle bloods in this thread (post # 1 ) . I do feel estrogen is on low side and will be changing to .7 dose which I think will keep it in the 20s and where I believe my sweet spot is for me

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low estrogen is causing brain fog. :)

Those are impressive numbers no question.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE
This is at 1ml
got back more bloods today
Test 831
Est 14.8

you can see my start and middle bloods in this thread (post # 1 ) . I do feel estrogen is on low side and will be changing to .7 dose which I think will keep it in the 20s and where I believe my sweet spot is for me
thank you for sharing these results

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great product!! Very cool to see this :)