Unanswered Bloodwork flags

BWBX91

Awards
Went to the Dr to get bloodwork last week because the past year I’ve been gaining weight non stop. About 30 lbs and it’s all in the midsection. I’m 28 and until this I’ve never had a weight issue. I eat clean and no matter what the weight keeps going up. Cut carbs, cut calories, everything I can think. Doctor called me yesterday morning and her voice was extremely concerned. Bloodwork was perfect except for liver enzymes were over 10 times the normal range. She was so freaked out she told me to come pick up a referral for a GI because mail would take a few days. Anyway, the soonest the GI could do is two weeks away and needless to say I’m freaked out now as well. Not sure what to do in the meantime. Has anyone seen or heard of this and if so, could you shed some light? Never did a cycle, and use very few supplements. CBD oil, greens powder, magnesium, and a multi which I stopped as of today. Bloods are attached.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Talk to a Dr and fast, but these point to liver and kidney issues. That ALT looks like hepatitis. If so, it would explain your weight gain because you cannot properly break down food.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not sure what kind of answer you’re looking for here and I don’t want to scare you but I’ve abused alcohol for 5 years without a day off and I did steroids on top of that and Liver enzymes never went even close to that high. You need to get yourself some help ASAP man.