Bloodwork done 26 year old male with variocecele

Ianstevson

Awards
So i did my bloods week ago, here are the results.. what do you guys think?

i think my SBHG is very high and free test is low.. maybe i link this issue to variocecele

these are european measurements, i think converted it would be 493 for the TT, 8 for free test

Last edited:

Ianstevson

Awards
any replies? Should i hop on TRT or fix the varicocele first and have my blood tested again before i hop on TRT?

my free T is very low, and i have alot of depression for no reason, and low libido.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your levels are well within a normal range. Go seek medical assistance for your depression. How have you formed a causative link between your androgen levels and depressive symptoms?

Ianstevson

Awards
Your levels are well within a normal range. Go seek medical assistance for your depression. How have you formed a causative link between your androgen levels and depressive symptoms?
Low amounts of testosterone have been linked to depression. Basically i wake up with no purpose at all, im numb 24/7 basically.. nothing really excites me. I have done a cycle of 375mg test E a week, and i felt godlike.. super motivated, chasing women, work went great.

‘Now ive been informed my free testosterone is very low, so i thought this could be the reason why i feel so demotivated for everything in life.. only the gym is the highlight of my day basicallly

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
High shbg is a result of gut or liver inflammation, estrogen issues either excess aromatase or xenobiotics

Ianstevson

Awards
High shbg is a result of gut or liver inflammation, estrogen issues either excess aromatase or xenobiotics
in the period i got my blood tested, i had gut issues, lots of gas and stool problems. I dont have those problems anymore, so maybe my SHBG is lower now? I should test again soon.