Unanswered Bloodwork. Dhb and hematocrit results.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bloodwork before and after 7weeks of DHB 300mg, Test 300mg, and 6 weeks of tbol.

Before
Rbc 5.6
Hemoglobin 16.7
Hematocrit 49.5

After
Rbc 5.72
Hemo 16.6
Hematocrit 49.8

Ranges are

4.14-5.8
13-17.7
37.5-51.0

So appears to have little effect. For those that wanted to know.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rbc went up. But test @ 300 mg pw by itself would have my hematocrit at 0.54 after 7 weeks so...
It seems that dhb is very different from eq when it comes to h&h.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Was contemplating this same cycle, more or less. How’s it been? How’s the pip? Just doing glutes twice a week?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No the pip sucked with DHB, it was a delayed pip too, would cause a giant know that moved around roughly 5 days after pinning. Witch and a couple of other guys on here experienced the same thing. I actually decided to not run the second vial of DHB. I’m finishing the cycle out with just test and anavar. I’ve lost 13 lbs and have 3 weeks left of calorie deficit. Strength is down a little, workout endurance is way down though, lol, so that sucks. My weight loss is starting to slow down and level off. Going to try and drop 4-5 more over next 3 weeks, then ease back into maintenance. I will stop extra test after next week, run anavar until end of July, then 8 weeks off before bloods for trt doc and then Blast again. So overall was a decent cycle, sucks that I stopped the dhb just when it was starting to show but it wasn’t worth it for me, couldn’t hardly even lay on a bench to exercise with the giant golf balls all over my butt.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn it really sound like it’s not a fun ride lol. Thanks for the update! I really don’t think I’ll ever run it... not worth it imo☹

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
7 weeks is not a lot either.
Yeah that’s true, I stopped the dhb prematurely though, so still wanted to see if it effected it. It’s not supposed to have the same effects as equipoise, this supports that although as you said a small sample size

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rbc went up. But test @ 300 mg pw by itself would have my hematocrit at 0.54 after 7 weeks so...
It seems that dhb is very different from eq when it comes to h&h.
Something else to consider is I’ve been on TRT for 2 years, and now 3 cycles (albeit nothing crazy) under my belt and none of my blood values have been out of range. Still
Have never donated blood either, so I may be less effected than a lot of people