Unanswered Bloods

Skippy91

Awards
Looking to do a solid sarm cycle but wanted to check my bloods first.
Sorry i am bit new about blood tests, what should i ask my doctor for??

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ideally: Complete Blood Count/profile, cholesterol/lipids, hormone profile (TT, e2, free T, SHBG, FSH/LH), liver enzymes. I actually wouldnt be too worried about liver stress, but meh if your doc orders your tests then theyre free yeah?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At least starting test, lipids, and liver/kidney function. Bare minimum in my opinion

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At least starting test, lipids, and liver/kidney function. Bare minimum in my opinion
I'm a bit more anal. If I'm going to get bloods and you can literally go pick and choose what u want now then I'm getting total & free test w shbg + estro + hdl, ldl, total + ast/alt + creatinine + some other stuff I know I'm forgetting. Makes me wanna post my results bc my gp does them all so i can convicnce my gp to run it and yes, he's very nice, but i think anyone w half a brain can convicne a doctor to check. Analogy- "if i am buying a car i get the mechanic to check Everything- well, lets pretend we are selling me andncheck every damn thing. Cool doc?" His response- "its your body and your insurance, all i do is write down the codes so tell me what you want." Boom!
Best of luck. And C.C.- GET YOU LABS NOW B4 CYCLE D!CKHEAD

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a bit more anal. If I'm going to get bloods and you can literally go pick and choose what u want now then I'm getting total & free test w shbg + estro + hdl, ldl, total + ast/alt + creatinine + some other stuff I know I'm forgetting. Makes me wanna post my results bc my gp does them all so i can convicnce my gp to run it and yes, he's very nice, but i think anyone w half a brain can convicne a doctor to check. Analogy- "if i am buying a car i get the mechanic to check Everything- well, lets pretend we are selling me andncheck every damn thing. Cool doc?" His response- "its your body and your insurance, all i do is write down the codes so tell me what you want." Boom!
Best of luck. And C.C.- GET YOU LABS NOW B4 CYCLE D!CKHEAD
Hey! I’m getting them, chill yo little chemist ass lol

Jk, love you bro

Skippy91

Awards
Thanks all for the advice. Last question, how long after pct do i take my second blood test?

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey! I’m getting them, chill yo little chemist ass lol

Jk, love you bro
Well sheesh, fine then, do what u want. Harumph, see if i care. Shrub a dub nub hudda drum bum ba dum crum uh da flum plum frudda shum. Harumph! HARUMPH HARUMPH!

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks all for the advice. Last question, how long after pct do i take my second blood test?
Test right before cycle, half way thru cycle, 4weeks after last pin/ last hcg shot and or last week of Clomid/Nolva. That way technically your balls should be back online and cholesterol has had time to rest itself and LH & FSH ought to all be close to normal unless maybe you're a super slow metabolizer or something and ran deca and eq (long estered crap). That's my 0.02$ so good luck and stay healthy! (Holler for "SuperMIC Caps" to keep insides as clean and healthy as possible. New "MIC" isn't just for liver health but so organ health. This is a harm reduction board right?) Keep up the hard work and work smarter as well- its a marathon not a sprint.

DieselJD

Awards
Test right before cycle, half way thru cycle, 4weeks after last pin/ last hcg shot and or last week of Clomid/Nolva. That way technically your balls should be back online and cholesterol has had time to rest itself and LH & FSH ought to all be close to normal unless maybe you're a super slow metabolizer or something and ran deca and eq (long estered crap). That's my 0.02$ so good luck and stay healthy! (Holler for "SuperMIC Caps" to keep insides as clean and healthy as possible. New "MIC" isn't just for liver health but so organ health. This is a harm reduction board right?) Keep up the hard work and work smarter as well- its a marathon not a sprint.
I thought 2-4 weeks after you stop nolva/clomid to see if youve come back online?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes Id be inclined towards testing at least 4 weeks after PCT has finished, if its an either/or.