Bloodnthunder: Trying to turn back the clock on joint health with Flexatril (sponsore

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks to Scivation and TheSolution for running their most recent contest, where each person put in a submission for what they thought would be a great future contest. My submission was chosen and I received a very nice prize pack, including Flexatril.

I've never run a joint health product before. I've come very close to clicking the button on this one as well as a few others but just never did.

In 2007 I suffered a serious back injury where seven discs were herniated severely. Through lifting I've built the muscle up and have been "healthy" for a little while now. However that doesn't mean that from time to time, especially living in Buffalo, where it's cold this time of year, pain doesn't creep up.

I'm not expecting too much in terms of this product helping that area out, but I'm hoping I get some additional relief here. What I'm really looking forward to is if this product can provide relief to my joints in general.

As most who frequent this site probably do, I lift and I like to lift heavy. Over the years though joint pain started up and when that happens it means changing lifting patterns or having to take time off, and I don't know about you, but I HATE that.

And for the past year or so I've had to wear wraps on my knees for any kind of squat work, otherwise one plate is tough on the joints.

Like I said, ive never taken a joint health product before. So I really don't know what to expect at all. But be heard great things regarding Flexatril, so I'm very excited and optimistic I'll feel a difference.

In this log I won't be updating every day, unless I find something worth reporting. But I'll write general progress reports throughout the week and go from there. I know I'm not the only one out there with joint issues, so I'm hoping this log gets interactive. Tell me what you would like to know, i.e. How's it feel after you do this, or anything you might need to know for yourself that I may not be covering in my updates and not only will I try to answer it, but you may help me realize something I just didn't put two and two togetherness fur myself. Stuff like that happens a lot in life.

But other than this type of interaction once the loading period finishes I'll frequently post about his I felt that day, how things feel different from normal, where I see a possible improvement and kind of dissect things the best I can.

The protocol I've been given is to load Flexatril at 6 tablets a day for the first seven days and then 3 a day for the rest of the bottle. The bottle contains 90 tablets, so after the loading period there will be 48 tablets remaining which will cover 16 days. So the bottle will cover 23 days in total. I imagine that if you go right into a second bottle you won't need to load again so that one will cover a full 30 days. If I'm really loving the experience early on I may see about buying a bottle and extending the log but we'll see as we go.

I started the loading phase this am. Took all six tablets after breakfast.

I did a chest back high paced high rep workout.

Tomorrow is arms and then rest day.

I'll then provide probably one update before loading phase is finish unless results start coming in, and then update more as I continue. Hopefully this will help and that this log will provide the reader some additional help in making up their mind if they want to give it a run themselves.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Firsties. In.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Thanks to Scivation and TheSolution for running their most recent contest, where each person put in a submission for what they thought would be a great future contest. My submission was chosen and I received a very nice prize pack, including Flexatril.

I've never run a joint health product before. I've come very close to clicking the button on this one as well as a few others but just never did.

In 2007 I suffered a serious back injury where seven discs were herniated severely. Through lifting I've built the muscle up and have been "healthy" for a little while now. However that doesn't mean that from time to time, especially living in Buffalo, where it's cold this time of year, pain doesn't creep up.

I'm not expecting too much in terms of this product helping that area out, but I'm hoping I get some additional relief here. What I'm really looking forward to is if this product can provide relief to my joints in general.

As most who frequent this site probably do, I lift and I like to lift heavy. Over the years though joint pain started up and when that happens it means changing lifting patterns or having to take time off, and I don't know about you, but I HATE that.

And for the past year or so I've had to wear wraps on my knees for any kind of squat work, otherwise one plate is tough on the joints.

Like I said, ive never taken a joint health product before. So I really don't know what to expect at all. But be heard great things regarding Flexatril, so I'm very excited and optimistic I'll feel a difference.

In this log I won't be updating every day, unless I find something worth reporting. But I'll write general progress reports throughout the week and go from there. I know I'm not the only one out there with joint issues, so I'm hoping this log gets interactive. Tell me what you would like to know, i.e. How's it feel after you do this, or anything you might need to know for yourself that I may not be covering in my updates and not only will I try to answer it, but you may help me realize something I just didn't put two and two togetherness fur myself. Stuff like that happens a lot in life.

But other than this type of interaction once the loading period finishes I'll frequently post about his I felt that day, how things feel different from normal, where I see a possible improvement and kind of dissect things the best I can.

The protocol I've been given is to load Flexatril at 6 tablets a day for the first seven days and then 3 a day for the rest of the bottle. The bottle contains 90 tablets, so after the loading period there will be 48 tablets remaining which will cover 16 days. So the bottle will cover 23 days in total. I imagine that if you go right into a second bottle you won't need to load again so that one will cover a full 30 days. If I'm really loving the experience early on I may see about buying a bottle and extending the log but we'll see as we go.

I started the loading phase this am. Took all six tablets after breakfast.

I did a chest back high paced high rep workout.

Tomorrow is arms and then rest day.

I'll then provide probably one update before loading phase is finish unless results start coming in, and then update more as I continue. Hopefully this will help and that this log will provide the reader some additional help in making up their mind if they want to give it a run themselves.
You can just update your other log with Xtend GO with your feedback on Flexatril there, no need to make multiple logs bud. Just keep it all together . Easier to collect and manage feedback.