Bloodnthunder gets QUAKED. (Sponsored)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off I'd like to thank @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=198356" target="_blank">TheSolution</a></u> and Scivation for hooking me up with a bottle of their new pre-workout Quake. Well, @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=198356" target="_blank">TheSolution</a></u> also hooked me up with a sweet deal at cpbob.com so I picked up a second bottle. I have to be of each flavor, Watermelon Bubblegum and Lemon Drop. So this'll be an extended log. Not sure exactly how long it'll be seeing I'm going to start off with 1 scoop and then depending on how my tolerance is move up to two scoops. But in any case by the time these two bottles are done, I and everyone following along should have a good idea just how Quake stacks up.

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

I did my best to break down all the ingredients in the following video. I'm very new at video, so tell me what you think and if you'd let me to see more of it in the future:

[video=youtube;Vm3djXj8nbo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm3djXj8nbo[/video]

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in on this! And I for one enjoyed the video...It was kind of refreshing to let someone else pronounce all those words for me. You did well and it was very informative. Thanks

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Having fun with this log so far.

For my first day of quake I took 1 scoop watermelon bubblegum about 25 minutes pre workout.

Mixability was perfect as all scivation products have been for me. Flavoring was spot on. Tasted like watermelon hubba bubba bubblegum flavor. I was expecting the flavoring of Xtend watermelon but I love how scivation is altering similar flavorings between their brands.

The workout:

Warm up:
Bat wings 50-4x5
Pull ups 3x15

Bent over row
135x12,185x12,205x10,225x8,245 x6,275x4, 250x6

Idk what u call them technically but bent over row from the ground. 115-2x12

Wide pull down
125-2x12. 140x12

Vbar pulldown
140x10,125x12,115x15,95x20

Ss
Vbar seated row 2x20 100,120. 140x15
Straight arm pulldown 2x15 30,40. 50x10

Hypers 3x15 205,220,225

Ez curl 3x11 80lbs

Incline db curl 25x12,30x10,35x8

Db hammer 3x12 40,45,50

Db carry 80lbs. 2x25. Back and forth from rack. 4 sets. 55,60,62,64

Seated calf 5x20 3@100,70,45

Calf on leg press 3x20 450lbs

15 min jog miss

I documented the day, provided a snippet of the workout and gave a full and detailed initial review:

[video=youtube;LYu25WQ5vF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYu25WQ5vF0[/video]

For those who don't care to watch:

Here's what I experienced:

Decreased time to being warmed up

Sustained energy throughout

Crazy endurance could've gone longer for sure

Better regulation of breathing during cardio

High volume work less fatigue and able to bump weight keeping rep range

Power increase in bent over row and db carry

Decreased time to recovery between sets. Even more than using Perform or peako2 alone.

Crazy vasodilation. Arms were glowing roadmaps during curls.

Insane lat pumps. The pumps kicked in really quick too, way quicker than a s typical.

If you have any questions or need some more clarification on anything just hit me up.

Tomorrow will stick to single scoop. Gonna stay in the 25-30 min pre workout range as well. Shoulders, traps. And abs on the docket

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have not used this so in to see how you like it!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There is a space between my name for tagging me :)
also if you click on the little clip (2nd to last button) on the bar above the text box you can upload your videos to your thread

[video=youtube;LYu25WQ5vF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYu25WQ5vF0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is a space between my name for tagging me :)
also if you click on the little clip (2nd to last button) on the bar above the text box you can upload your videos to your thread

[video=youtube;LYu25WQ5vF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYu25WQ5vF0&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Thanks all the times tagging u b4 guess I should've figured that out by now lol

My videos don't appear with the paper clip icon. So I've just been copying the link. Does it not appear in your page, it does on mine.

Also r u getting the tags on insta. I tagged u and scivation. Anyone else I should b tagging. Thanks and hope u guys like the log

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks all the times tagging u b4 guess I should've figured that out by now lol

My videos don't appear with the paper clip icon. So I've just been copying the link. Does it not appear in your page, it does on mine.

Also r u getting the tags on insta. I tagged u and scivation. Anyone else I should b tagging. Thanks and hope u guys like the log
You don't use the paper clip icon. You use the Movie Clip one as you can see below

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
U must use the web page. I use the app and that toolbar is not there. I used to b able to upload video but ever since the last update my videos don't even appear in any of the toolbar tabs.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
U must use the web page. I use the app and that toolbar is not there. I used to b able to upload video but ever since the last update my videos don't even appear in any of the toolbar tabs.
I don't use the app. the webpage is far easier to use.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh weird bc video appears directly in my thread on my screen on the app. So I guess only ppl using app will get to see them. I do all my writing using the app. I will try to use the website for today's post and see how that works for me. In any case if the link doesn't work check your insta and u should be getting my posts you're tagged in and can see them through the post. But I'll try the website version later

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bob and tried the web version but links r all that come up. After that way didn't work I went into the photo tab and uploaded the video, waited for the compression but didn't work either

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bob and tried the web version but links r all that come up. After that way didn't work I went into the photo tab and uploaded the video, waited for the compression but didn't work either
Go to Youtube --> Take the link of the video. ---> Click on the Movie Tab and insert the link of the video.
Just like how you have 2 links above from Youtube. I simply copied and pasted it and the video popped up.

or you can put them between [video] and then make a closed tab [/] <--- and put in video

When you click on the video tab it even says "Enter your video clip URL below."
which is the URL from the youtube video

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today hit shoulders traps abs.

7 min warm up jog

Standing military
45x15,95x12. 135x6,145x6,150x6,155x4

Ss
Rev grip military 3x10 45,50,55
Front raise 3x10 same

Behind neck
2x12. 60,65. 2x10 70,75

Arnold 25x12,30x8,35x8

Db upright 3x25. 25

Db rear fly 3x12 30,2@35

1 arm side lateral raises 45x15,50x12,55x10

Db shrug 3x20 40,45,50

Behind back bar shrug 4x16 45,55,65,95

Zercher holds 95lbs 4x1 min

Db carry 40x110,45-2x110
1 arm db carry 3x55 40x2,45
1 arm overhead kb carry 40-1x55

Hanging leg raises 3x15

Dragon flag 3x1

15 min jog

Lemon drop flavor is delicious. Subtle lemon with a small tartness. Used 16 oz water so I'm sure tartness will b stronger with less.

Bullet points:

Sustained energy and endurance

Best between set recovery I've ever experienced, still went heavy on like 15-20 sec rest

Noticeable power increases: prs on db carry, standing military and Arnold

High vol work consistent for most part. Not able to increase weights for same reps like yesterday but drop off at increased weights was minimal and this type of thing should b expected after the amount of front delt work done early on.

Tomorrow 1 scoop if I do arms, 2 if I do legs.

[video=youtube;jc2edW0T924]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2edW0T924[/video]

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Take the link above, and put it into the clip, and it will pop up. pretty easy man.

[video=youtube;jc2edW0T924]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2edW0T924&feature=youtu.be[/video]

if you hit reply with quote you can see exactly how it is entailed in the video tags.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's no link address to copy I went into app and web of u tube and couldn't get it to write down. Copied link and put into box u said but only a link appeared at n thread. I'm sorry but I'm so clueless on internet stuff. I try my best but sometimes things just won't work for me

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There's no link address to copy I went into app and web of u tube and couldn't get it to write down. Copied link and put into box u said but only a link appeared at n thread. I'm sorry but I'm so clueless on internet stuff. I try my best but sometimes things just won't work for me

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I did what u just did but the only videos on this thread on the web page on my screen are the ones u inserted my screen is showing the link I copied and entered. I'm so confused it's crazy

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I did what u just did but the only videos on this thread on the web page on my screen are the ones u inserted my screen is showing the link I copied and entered. I'm so confused it's crazy
you have to go to YOUTUBE (look at your link you copied on this page, and look at the length of the one on Youtube. It has to be right from youtube) not from an app.

This is why I put the screen shots on there. Its not confusing just follow exactly what i showed you

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So crazy. I did exactly what u wrote earlier on my iPhone but links kept popping up instead of video. I just did the exact same thing I did earlier from my mac and bingo worked. They're must b some glitch not letting it work when doing it from the phone vs using a home CPU. Anyhow that's one thing off my mind lol

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this! Was thinking of picking up a tub when I'm done with my ergonine in a couple weeks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for this! Was thinking of picking up a tub when I'm done with my ergonine in a couple weeks
Take both Ergonine and Quake... That is your best 1-2 punch right there.. Ergogenics + the effects of Quake of the theacrine, caffeine, peak02, capros, citrulline, and nitrates.

Its a KILLER 1-2 combo

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take both Ergonine and Quake... That is your best 1-2 punch right there.. Ergogenics + the effects of Quake of the theacrine, caffeine, peak02, capros, citrulline, and nitrates.

Its a KILLER 1-2 combo
Sounds like it! I wanted something without creating for the last month before Cabo, so that's why I was going to wait. But I could do both for a couple weeks then stick with quake.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like it! I wanted something without creating for the last month before Cabo, so that's why I was going to wait. But I could do both for a couple weeks then stick with quake.
So far I'm loving the quake

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far I'm loving the quake

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why without creatine? You should never cycle off of it... its one of the best supplements anyone can take for the price.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why without creatine? You should never cycle off of it... its one of the best supplements anyone can take for the price.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bob when I broke down the ingredients I didn't see any creatine in there. Theanine is, which is for focus, but to my knowledge there's no creatine in Quake. Can't speak for the ergonine though

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bob when I broke down the ingredients I didn't see any creatine in there. Theanine is, which is for focus, but to my knowledge there's no creatine in Quake. Can't speak for the ergonine though
Creatine is in Ergonine bud. Thats why i said take them together.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks just checking that I didn't report incorrectly in my breakdown

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks just checking that I didn't report incorrectly in my breakdown
If not then you need new glasses
I've been taking ergo for over a year one of the best products on the market for the profile. Great for any athlete or gym goer

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get bloated with it. Im not huge, but my bf is pretty low. So I was thinking of getting rid of bloat by finishing ergonine and then maybe do a quake/novedex xt mini cycle for the last month to slim back down.
Or maybe get erase pro and throw in something like epi and/or laxo and a bottle of ara. Not quite sure what to do yet, I have this weekend to figure it out.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I get bloated with it. Im not huge, but my bf is pretty low. So I was thinking of getting rid of bloat by finishing ergonine and then maybe do a quake/novedex xt mini cycle for the last month to slim back down.
Or maybe get erase pro and throw in something like epi and/or laxo and a bottle of ara. Not quite sure what to do yet, I have this weekend to figure it out.
Well creatine doesnt cause bloat. Its stored intra-celluar not extra-cellular or outside the cells.
If you eat fish or meat do you get bloated? Because those sources contain upward to 2g of creatine while eating those sources. Getting rid of the creatine won't get rid of the bloat.

But if you want to go off of it, by all means that is your personal decision. It will be more benefical for you as far as a performance, endurance, or recovery standpoint goes by. You could also try a HCL if you "Think" you get bloated of a monohydrate.

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well creatine doesnt cause bloat. Its stored intra-celluar not extra-cellular or outside the cells.
If you eat fish or meat do you get bloated? Because those sources contain upward to 2g of creatine while eating those sources. Getting rid of the creatine won't get rid of the bloat.

But if you want to go off of it, by all means that is your personal decision. It will be more benefical for you as far as a performance, endurance, or recovery standpoint goes by. You could also try a HCL if you "Think" you get bloated of a monohydrate.
Hmm, I might, or I'll just keep using it. Do you still use creatine all the way up to your competitions?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hit up legs today. Took 2 scoops lemon drop and 30 min later got to gym. Went to diff location than usual today bc this place has a hack squat machine and a kneeling single leg curl one.

The focus hit me b4 I got to the gym. It was as very intense and really got me zeroed in and ready to lift.

The 350g of caffeine anhydrous is no joke. Very strong but I handled it fine, will def hit up the 2 scoops a lot going forward. Although 1 scoop works just fine. The main differences I noticed were everything's amplified. The focus, the energy, endurance and the tingling from the bad was felt strongly early in the session.

I have to realize that this stuff just makes u want to keep lifting, so I have to become cognizant of the time. Working out way too long lol

The workout
Abduction adduction ss 140x30
Bike 5 min miss
Bw squats-2x15

Squat 135x12,225x10,275x8,295x5

Coulda gone higher but been real cautious squatting and doing deads since tweaking back 2 mos ago. Just concentrating on form and staying at or below parallel, which I've been able to do

Deads- 135x12,225x12,285x10,315x6,355 x1,342x2

I knew form went off the rails at the 255 so I dropped back and really worked on form. It was in my set up which I cleared up after tons of 1 & 2 reps from 225 back to 345 which I got for 3.

I stopped there as I didn't want to push things. Don't know why I list form after the 315 but it happened, I think being cautious has helped me recognize potential problems b4 walking into them.

Hack. 90x15,180x12,270x10,230x12

Ss
High wide leg press 3x10 450,540,630
Calf press 3x20. Same weights

Ankles out single leg extensions 3x10 25,35,50

Kneeling single leg curl 3x10 40,60,80

I try to explode on the upper portion and exaggerate the negative as much as I can

Smith calf raises 3x20 135,185,235

[video=youtube;4JAtI9fHcOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JAtI9fHcOQ[/video]

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There is no beta alanine in the product, so I don't know what you got tingling from. That is an interesting feedback as you are one of the first to note that.
I personally would scale back your volume and increase your intensity if you feel like you just want to keep lifting. That goes to show that your working sets are not working hard enough leaving a lot in the tank
my 2 cents.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah weird. Def was tingling though and not using anything else at all just multi fish oil and perform. Even scrapped creatine right now. Didn't experience it at all on 1 scoop. I'll try scaling back and see how that works. Maybe run entire workout in the 4-6/6-8 range abd see how that goes bc I'm feeling it yet the energy is alive and makes me feel like the can just keep going. Would decline to get back to this 45-60 minutes n sessions I was rolling b4.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
no need to ever go off creatine ever. use it always.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no need to ever go off creatine ever. use it always.
Cool. I just know u guys like your logs to be as pure as possible so I just put everything on hold for this log. Will def add the creatine back in,thanks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cool. I just know u guys like your logs to be as pure as possible so I just put everything on hold for this log. Will def add the creatine back in,thanks
creatine is a staple.. Never take off of it ever.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hit up arms and abs today.

Woke up feeling great. Was a little worried as tired as I was last night but I shouldn't have been, I've been using Perform and peako2 long enough to know that this stuff forces u to recover fast.

Jogging warm up

Bar curl 2x12 45,75
95x8,105x5,6

Skull
95x8,85x9,75x10,11

Ss
Rope pd 42.5x15,50x12,57.5x10,65x8
Rope hammer same

1 arm reverse grip pd 3x15 10,15,20

Concentration curl 35x8,40x5,45x3,35x6

Ss
Dips 3x12
Hanging leg raises 3x15

Db carry 40lb 8x55
Slow and really focusing on keeping abs taut throughout

Standing rope crunch 35x20
Oblique side bend 35x15

Dragon flag 1

Finally, finally hit my first complete dragon flag. Been working on this for months and have had the negative portion down for a while but never could fully pair the positive and negative pieces together. Ones a start. Bruce lee, I'm coming after u and you're 100 everyday b4 breakfast lol

15 minutes jog

Awesome energy endurance again

Didn't leave myself room to add or adjust today plus took bobs advice and went heavy for the most part today. Was tired at the end but if it absolutely had to there was energy left to spend. Workout about an hour plus cardio

Pump was sleeve busting at times. Great pumps in both bis and tris plus crazy vasodilation.

[video=youtube;IA5QfA48J8w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA5QfA48J8w[/video]

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try to break down.

How did you dose? 15-30-45 minutes pre-workout.. are you fasted/fed?
How your energy was, how long did it last, how long does it take to hit?
Pumps.. how long does it take to notice, how strong were they
Endurance/performance.. what did you notice from previous workouts to this workout.

The longer the videos are the less interested people get (believe me i have been doing them for a LONG time). You want them breif, and to the point. Nobody wants to listen to someone ramble for minutes upon minutes (like i did in a lot of my cooking videos)

my 2 cents. Short, to the point, and breif

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try to break down.

How did you dose? 15-30-45 minutes pre-workout.. are you fasted/fed?

Dosed 30 min b4 workout today. I was fed.

How your energy was, how long did it last, how long does it take to hit?
Energy is and has been outstanding it's immense with 2 scoops for certain. 1 scoop it's very good but not crazy energy like with2. It typically has been hitting in this order: focus about 15 min after taking. First wave of energy about 25 and then a blast of more energy after warmed up. Lasts roughly 2+ hrs too. I had energy still leaving gym today and didn't need a post workout coffee this week like I normally do either.

Pumps.. how long does it take to notice, how strong were they

Lat pumps on back day were amazing and hit the quickest, pumps started near end of warm up. Strong pumps too. Shoulders were pumped crazy too, but tough to truly rank as I always get amazing shoulder pumps. Leg day couldn't really decipher pump. Had same issue when I used great pump up not products as well. Arms were best pump though. Full and deep. Kicked in after 2 set of curls for bis and after first set of pd for tris. Veins popped really fast too.

Endurance/performance.. what did you notice from previous workouts to this workout.

Endurance is great. To best illustrate is how quickly he can go from set to set exercise to exercise without really liking sing power. Plus I've mentioned that cardio is so much easier abd have still had to increase speed despite just finishing lifts

The longer the videos are the less interested people get (believe me i have been doing them for a LONG time). You want them breif, and to the point. Nobody wants to listen to someone ramble for minutes upon minutes (like i did in a lot of my cooking videos)

K I'll try to talk less but I do it unscripted and can ramble. Lol. But any tips on the vids please keep em coming as this is the first go at doing video work for me. Really enjoying it though

my 2 cents. Short, to the point, and breif

Answers above

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took a scoop of watermelon yesterday b4 a 40 min run. It was beautiful outside so thought I'd go for a run. Never really run outside but could just b a year of progress since last year but I was definitely quicker and was able to go farther in similar time to what I did last year. I love how regulated my breathing is on scivation products. I noticed this with cardio last year and forward using Perform and when I did the peako2 log, same goes for quake. So I'm thinking this amazing endurance/breathing aspect is from the peako2 so I wanted to track a cardio only day on this log so there it is.

Today I did a fasted session. I took Quake lemon drop out n way to gym. About a 10 min drive and finished sipping on it as I was close to the gym. By the time I finished changing it had kicked in already.

Difference imo fasted gets u there way quicker and hits u intensely where as fed takes a bit more time to kick in, not that much but a noticeable time difference.

I hate working out unfed. But I had a surprisingly amount of strength early on today. Taking into account I'm down 20 lbs since last real heavy day on chest and am cutting plus being fasted today I was impressed with my power output on the bench today:

45x10 warm up 135x10 warm up
225x6,235x4,245x4,265x2

Pump had kicked in by this point, wasn't crazy out of control like u get with a pump product but it started. I'd say app 12 minutes it began.

Incline db 70x8,10,10

Pump was on now. Very encouraging bc I don't get the best chest pumps normally and despite being in a fasted state I had a comparable pump to what I'd get with other pres.

1 arm neutral grip bench 55x7,8,10

Close grip bench 95x12,115x10,135x8,155x6

Db carry 45-3x50 paces

13 minutes stairs

I didn't really enjoy the feeling today though. After the bench say midway through the incline I had this crazy feeling that's tough to describe. I had great levels of focus and energy but my body was shot with immense fatigue.

Workout had to be trimmed somewhat bc of this feeling which had to b bc of not eating since seven last night.

If u can handle working out in a fasted state I'll say that Quake kicks in fast and strong this way and u do get a surprise amount of energy focus and power despite no food.

Tomorrow's first day of 2 scoops on back.

Video pretty much covers what I just wrote

[video=youtube;PxdwHbd4sRU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxdwHbd4sRU[/video]

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Should of threw in some liquid carbs for the fasted training, this would ensure your performance and endurnace would stay higher during training. Remember the goal is to optimize your training. The added carbs would of made a drastic impact.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh now u tell me lol. But seriously i never do it fasted ever. I only did it for research purposes here. Maybe over the course of these bottles I'll get some dextrose and mix with my intra Perform and give the fasted thing another go