Bloodnthunder Gets Powerfull. (Unsponsored)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
when I was 50 many I grew up with starting dropping...now at 60 I've lost a good portion of them.

I grew up poor in a poor neighborhood in the 70's when the drug culture was everywhere, I was fortunate to escape that life but many didn't and piss poor living conditions and drug and alcohol abuse has took it's toll.

sorry for your loss BNT

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
when I was 50 many I grew up with starting dropping...now at 60 I've lost a good portion of them.

I grew up poor in a poor neighborhood in the 70's when the drug culture was everywhere, I was fortunate to escape that life but many didn't and piss poor living conditions and drug and alcohol abuse has took it's toll.

sorry for your loss BNT
Thanks T. I really appreciate that. I’ve lost several friends to drugs or in war but it’s been so long, 15+ years and this one was literally my best friend growing up for years, and if we hadn’t grown apart these past 10 years I’d probably be a wreck, my other buddy is hurting real bad, he stayed close and talking to him is pretty tough, bc he thinks I’m not grieving enough. I get it but he doesn’t understand how time and distance plays a role here. I just listen and remind him about the good times when the crew was a crew. The only positive if you want to call it, everyone else has started communicating again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks T. I really appreciate that. I’ve lost several friends to drugs or in war but it’s been so long, 15+ years and this one was literally my best friend growing up for years, and if we hadn’t grown apart these past 10 years I’d probably be a wreck, my other buddy is hurting real bad, he stayed close and talking to him is pretty tough, bc he thinks I’m not grieving enough. I get it but he doesn’t understand how time and distance plays a role here. I just listen and remind him about the good times when the crew was a crew. The only positive if you want to call it, everyone else has started communicating again.
yes, that is a positive...reconnecting with your past keeps you grounded. kinda like the song 'i don't know where i'm going but I sure know where I've been'.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update

Last three days it seems like a flip switched. Been filled with an alpha like mentality and just feeling great. Strength is the best its been in weeks, still doing it slowly but I know I’m feeling stronger bc I had to bump weights just bc what I was working with felt way way too light. Only a cpl days. In fact I waited bc I wanted to see if it lasts-and 3 days is good, Same consistent feeling

Nothing else has changed regarding sleep.

So it looks like it’s starting to give a nice return but almost 7 weeks before anything if anything happened so far, that’s too long in my opinion-some things do take longer I get it, and things act differently and at different rates for different ppl, I get that too-but my point is I’d think the majority of the customers will but 1 bottle to test it out. Even the experienced supplement users will give it that loading period and expect to feel something towards the last week or so b4 picking up a 2nd. But regular folk will just say stuffs placebo at best and never get to that second bottle. I have 1 more bottle so I’m very hopeful that this will only get better but if I didn’t pick up 3 right off the bat I prob wouldn’t get another. Just being honest. Now knowing what I know though if this keeps getting better I may get another at that time but knowing it takes me about 7 weeks to load, once I’m off if it, prob won’t get it again.

I’ll continue to update l-and I’m sorry I haven’t been posting workouts-they’re just not my norm bc of my back prob then so much sh1t last month with my old friend passing, the injury, loads of assignments for work and just yesterday, out of the blue I had to talk a friend down from suicide-which i never thought I’d ever have to have that conversation with anyone-it was scariest thing I’ve ever been apart of-my nerves were messed up all night yesterday bc we got disconnected and then he called back when I was in the bathroom and phone went to vm all night after. I called the cops and luckily he’s fine but something I hope no one has to experience.

There all excuses and you all know my logs, and this wasn’t up to my standards. With 85 hours in two out of town through the 16. Prob just a quick update here and there-

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update:

Opening 3rd bottle tonight.

So far here’s what I’ve noticed:

-for the past 10 days definitely have a great/alpha type mindset. Best benefit by far. Just took way too long for it to kick in for me.
-sleep is has it’s been. Nothing great but an uptick in rem sleep. Which is one of the two you want increased. The other is deep sleep which hasn’t moved since starting, you’ll get a few days a spike but overall it’s at or below what my baseline was prior to starting.
-not even sure if this was an intended benefit or not but I’ve been eating more than I planned for a few weeks at least. I’m a stress eater and as I’ve mentioned had some of that, plus working 76 hours since Saturday had me stopping into McDonald’s and crap like that. Which on a bulk, even a slow bulk, it’s not the worst thing. But I’ve gained only about 2 lbs since starting and normally I’d be up at least 8-10 if eating this much. So I’m convinced this helps in nutrition processing.
-have noticed less doms during this run but not sure I can completely give credit bc I was hurt and then taking it cautious. But when I’ve had the chance to lift past week and a half I’ve gone hard, just no deads. The recovery from the injury was super fast imo and my doctors. So that’s a positive in this regard.

Pretty sure what I’ve experienced the past 10 days will be consistent through this 3rd bottle, but I’ll drop updates in as I see needed.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know this isn’t marketed as a recomp tool but it does claim to increase gh naturally. Which if I think about it it really makes sense-

I’ve been eating like a pig. 4,5 even 6k calories mostly high carb foods, ok cookies lol. All week. Plus as I’ve previously mentioned I’ve been well above surplus past bottle and some days and I’ve gained only what you’d expect from 100-500 surplus about .5-.75 pounds a week. It’s been very consistent too for the past bottle. Obviously i noticed something in this respect earlier but with this past week and the extreme eating I’ve been doing and still like a slow bulk. It’s crazy good.

There is no other explanations. I did try out the new radiate but only 3 days and that was a couple weeks ago. These results are consistent. It’s not something you feel bc if I’m going by feeling there was really only a handful of days I felt anything at all. But the proof is there.

For a sleep aid I’ve got nothing really outside rem has been better since starting this. Nothing else in that regard. Recovery is slightly better but definitely not worth buying for that aspect. I’m pretty frugal with my sup purchases, I have to be, and tbh I was thinking this is a dud and is just one of those things that doesn’t work for me personally. I went from no way I’d buy again to if I have extra $ to spend I’ll consider it again,just for the nutrition process I’ve experienced.

Still have the rest of the bottle to go, I’m honestly not expecting any change going forward. What I’ve seen nutrition wise has been going on long enough and even got better with higher intake so I’m expecting that to stay the course and while I’d love to get some extra sleep benefits, it’s been long enough where if something was gonna happen it would’ve.

I’ll drop another update in before I’m out just to touch base. But unless something drastic happens in the next 2.5-3 weeks, which not expecting. This post will pretty much serve as my summary of what I’ve experienced using Powerfull

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final post.

As of this evening the 3 bottles I got will be gone. For those who’ve followed my logs over the years know how I do things and this log is an embarrassment to me personally bc I didn’t put my normal logging effort in. Sure I had more work than ever these past 3 months but I could’ve put my lifts in. I’ll be honest the fact that this product wasn’t doing a darn thing through the first 2 bottles really dampened my enthusiasm. I’ve always called it like it is never holding punches back but there’s only so much to write when nothing changed one bit and tbh I just didn’t want to report negative feedback every single day, normally there’s an element or two which you can talk about but this literally did nothing of note for the first 2 bottles, so I refrained from piling it on. So I apologize and promise future logs will revert back to my normal way.

So final review:

Sleep aid benefits which is one of the main reasons if not the main reason I picked this up. Just a slight uptick in rem sleep for all 3 bottles.

Nothing else noticed through first 2 bottles. But after looking at my weight throughout it, there definitely was some solid food processing going on. I spoke about this benefit a few times but I should’ve gained way more than I did and everything was pretty consistent overall outside the injury and increased work. Once I noticed this I started increasing calories to see where it stops helping me and this past week I had a 5k 2 4K and rest in the mid 3k range and I gained a whopping.4 lbs

Around 2 weeks into this last bottle though I started consistently feeling full, I was getting mad compliments about looking bigger yet leaner and I felt it too. It’s actually getting better too.

So I picked up 2 more bottles to keep this aspect going.

Would I recommend this. Probably not. Yes I did just reup but that’s bc I’ve already gone through the nothing phase and want to keep the benefits I’ve been experiencing going.

The reason I would not recommend is because it just takes way way too long to kick in. If the sleep portion was anything if note all along and then the 3 bottle happens then yeah I would recommend. But the fact is for 30. Bottle it’s a big ask to tell someone you’ll have to spend 60 before you feel anything, sure what you’ll feel in bottle 3 will be worth it but the fact is the product just took way too long for me to experience anything and the fact that the sleep assist is the first in the product benefits listed it’s an easy fade.

If you are going to get this, and you’re like me, you must get 4-5 bottles bc you’ll get nothing those first 2. Again now that I’ve gone through all of that I’m ok with getting 2 more to see if what I’ve got this bottle continues bc like I said that aspect has been getting better and better.

Once I’m done though there’s zero percent chance I’ll be willing to go through that no results phase again. I have a feeling that, if my experience is representative of other lbs then there not gonna be happy spending 30-60 for the first bottle or two and not get any return in investment. So I think then that this’ll be discontinued bc it just will not go over as I’ve experienced it.

But if you can make it to the third bottle you’ll love what you get.

Ok enough for this. For those who’ve stayed thanks for reading and expect better logs from me going forward

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final post.

As of this evening the 3 bottles I got will be gone. For those who’ve followed my logs over the years know how I do things and this log is an embarrassment to me personally bc I didn’t put my normal logging effort in. Sure I had more work than ever these past 3 months but I could’ve put my lifts in. I’ll be honest the fact that this product wasn’t doing a darn thing through the first 2 bottles really dampened my enthusiasm. I’ve always called it like it is never holding punches back but there’s only so much to write when nothing changed one bit and tbh I just didn’t want to report negative feedback every single day, normally there’s an element or two which you can talk about but this literally did nothing of note for the first 2 bottles, so I refrained from piling it on. So I apologize and promise future logs will revert back to my normal way.

So final review:

Sleep aid benefits which is one of the main reasons if not the main reason I picked this up. Just a slight uptick in rem sleep for all 3 bottles.

Nothing else noticed through first 2 bottles. But after looking at my weight throughout it, there definitely was some solid food processing going on. I spoke about this benefit a few times but I should’ve gained way more than I did and everything was pretty consistent overall outside the injury and increased work. Once I noticed this I started increasing calories to see where it stops helping me and this past week I had a 5k 2 4K and rest in the mid 3k range and I gained a whopping.4 lbs

Around 2 weeks into this last bottle though I started consistently feeling full, I was getting mad compliments about looking bigger yet leaner and I felt it too. It’s actually getting better too.

So I picked up 2 more bottles to keep this aspect going.

Would I recommend this. Probably not. Yes I did just reup but that’s bc I’ve already gone through the nothing phase and want to keep the benefits I’ve been experiencing going.

The reason I would not recommend is because it just takes way way too long to kick in. If the sleep portion was anything if note all along and then the 3 bottle happens then yeah I would recommend. But the fact is for 30. Bottle it’s a big ask to tell someone you’ll have to spend 60 before you feel anything, sure what you’ll feel in bottle 3 will be worth it but the fact is the product just took way too long for me to experience anything and the fact that the sleep assist is the first in the product benefits listed it’s an easy fade.

If you are going to get this, and you’re like me, you must get 4-5 bottles bc you’ll get nothing those first 2. Again now that I’ve gone through all of that I’m ok with getting 2 more to see if what I’ve got this bottle continues bc like I said that aspect has been getting better and better.

Once I’m done though there’s zero percent chance I’ll be willing to go through that no results phase again. I have a feeling that, if my experience is representative of other lbs then there not gonna be happy spending 30-60 for the first bottle or two and not get any return in investment. So I think then that this’ll be discontinued bc it just will not go over as I’ve experienced it.

But if you can make it to the third bottle you’ll love what you get.

Ok enough for this. For those who’ve stayed thanks for reading and expect better logs from me going forward
Thanks for the honest feedback brother

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I’ve read through and gotten plenty. I honestly see this log very representative of a working individual who if anything and out of anything would have been looking for advanced recovery and sleep benefits. Those two factors alone would have been the deciding factor in you how the day to day feels went. I got plenty. Thanks man!