Bloodnthunder gets Amnes1a (nonsponsored)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got a ton of Olympus Labs product in the mail today and while I’m not going to log them all, I did want to at least log one of them. I chose amnesia because I, like I know many of you, don’t get the quality sleep we need. Anyhow I picked up a bottle of Amnes1a to hopefully help me get to sleep easier and then rack up the quality hours while asleep.

Full disclosure, which I know many already know this, but in any case, a few weeks ago I started up as a brand ambassador for OL. I chose OL because I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve tried by them and believe in their approach to supplementation by bring the incredible combination of creativity, quality and innovation to the supplement market.

I’d like to think you all know me well enough to know I’m a straight shooter and integrity is something I’ve always prided in my work and the way I live life. That said I’ll shoot straight as always and if the product doesn’t work for me I’ll say so, if I like or love the product I’ll state that as well.

I’m not running this log like I typically run my logs here on am. I’m only interested in the sleep aspect of the formula. The product theoretically can increase gains via recovery and growth one is able to do better with quality sleep. I’m not going to attempt to quantify that. All I want to discover is:
1. How long does it take to help facilitate falling asleep.
2. While asleep how am i sleeping- my Fitbit tracks restless/awake hours and I’ve had it for a while and it seems like it’s pretty accurate for the most part. So I’ll be able to use how I feel upon waking and compare that to what the tracker states.
3. The aforementioned mood upon waking. This is stated in the product write up that you’ll wake up with an improved mood, and without feeling groggy or fatigued.
4. Is there a level of consistency night to night-I’ll look at life factors each day and see the results as well
5. Seeing I’ve tried many different avenues toward sleep natural and pharmaceutical and will compare contrast what I felt between each method.

My workouts will be listed in my rpg log until that runs out and then will go back to my radiate caps logs afterwards.

In this log I’ll make mention of how the day went, how my workouts went in a general sense etc. and of course speak about how I feel the product is meeting my expectations.

IMG_2108.JPG

Just took first days dosing 1130 pm. which is 4 caps and the bottle lasts 30 days.

The description states to take it 1-2 hours before bedtime. So prob should’ve taken it about an hour ago but it is what it is for tonight and I’ll assess accordingly.

Any questions as always very welcome.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because I take the radiate caps very early and then don’t take a pre if I workout early or do take pre later on. I don’t see any crossover problems. The only potential problem could be an unfair practice towards this log if I take a pre too late in the day. So I’ll limit pres to 3 pm as the latest I’ll take them as 6-8 hours should be plenty of time to not effect sleep.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congratulations.. Good brand to be associated with.. Good luck to you..

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fell asleep at 12:40 per the Fitbit.

The oncoming of being ready to go to sleep was very apparent and familiar. It was almost identical to the way I was able to get to sleep when I was using ambien. So getting to sleep faster aspect was definitely solid imo.

When I was asleep, I got 8.5 hours which isn’t out of the ordinary for me when I don’t set my alarm, so nothing really to report about that aspect. I’ll find out how this works when I set my alarm during the week, that’ll be the way for me to gauge this aspect. To see what it does for me when limited sleeping takes place.

I did get up 2 times during the night, so keeping you asleep the entire night wasn’t seen per se. I remember both times as well. I still had that same ready to go back to sleep feeling when I was walking across the house to the bathroom. Getting back to sleep was not difficult at all. So if one night is symptomatic than I’d say it puts you out but still allows you to wake when needed.

When I woke up this morning I wouldn’t say I felt an elevated mood, but I’m Normally a zombie until about 20 minutes after I take the radiate cap or a cup of coffee. This was not the case. I wasn’t like that at all. I was clear headed and ready to go. Compared to how ambien and lunesta made me feel is night and day. I stopped taking those bc I woke up hungover basically so this was the opposite.

Then a final thing that I’ll mention but even I’m going to take this part with a grain of salt. I woke up and still 2+ hours later feel like a beast. I feel huge and scale is basically the same as yesterday. Perhaps this is the elevated mood, I can’t say for sure yet though as I feel every time I start a new supplement I kinda feel this way to a degree at first. Might just be psychological for me. But it’s something I’ll monitor going forward. And I hope it’s an effect of Amnes1a bc who doesn’t love feeling like a monster.

First day basically did what it was supposed to imo. Consistency will be key for me to gauge this long term.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Second day results and analysis:

Took 4 caps 10:55 pm. Fell asleep per Fitbit monitor at 12:13 am

So roughly took 1 hour 20 minutes to get me to sleep. This is very close, roughly 10 minutes longer, to the time it took my first night.

Exactly the same falling asleep sensation each night so far. Very reminiscent of the feeling when I used to use prescription sleep aids.

Again I didn’t set my alarm bc weekends are for sleeping in. Got a solid 8 hours 4 minutes of sleep. That’s 25 minutes less sleep than first night. Which doesn’t sound like a good thing, yet at closer examination it’s actually phenomenally better than the first night.

To get the 8.5 hours of sleep on day one, I was in bed for 10 hours. 1 hr 24 minutes of either awake or restless sleep-as I mentioned in the follow up post yesterday, this is about par for the course when I don’t set an alarm.

However last night I got 8 hours 4 minutes of sleep with only 26 minutes of awake/restless sleep. This is outstanding considering I’m usually “wasting” an extra hour with the awake/restless time. Again no alarm last night so very promising results in this area. Again we have to see how things mash out once I start setting the alarm again, that’ll start tonight.

First night I got up to use bathroom 2 times. Only once last night. Both nights I was aware of getting up, as well as having the feeling of wanting to get back to sleep while up. Each night I was able to fall back to sleep simply.

Woke up this morning similar to yesterday. I was not my usual zombie self. It was again refreshed and ready to move into my day. Still haven’t felt any euphoria in terms of mood enhancement, but I’m not really sure what the wake up with improved mood actually means. Not being a zombie could be the type of mood change their referring to, but again I don’t consider that to be mood, it’s just waking up refreshed-which is pleasantly strange for me personally.

Final thing to report is the feeling I had yesterday feeling huge is with me again today, did wake up 1 lb heavier this am compared to negligible difference in weight yesterday,and the feeling is still with me ,currently 4 hours after waking. Again this is just me reporting this being thorough. But two days in a row is eye opening in my opinion, however I’ll temper my hope that this continues based on how I’ve been here before using new supplements before. Just something for me to keep an eye on going forward.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3:

Took caps at 10:30 pm
Sleep began at 12:14

So took a bit longer to fall asleep last night. The urge to sleep came on just like it has been doing just the time it took to fall asleep post dosing took an extra 20 minutes last night.

Set alarm for 7 but we had a power thing over the night so wound up getting an extra hour. Not ideal but I typically do about half hour of reading so that isn’t taking place this am.

Woke up at 8:15 am. 7 hours sleep.

Roughly 1 hour of restless awake sleep which is back to my normal patterns.

Woke up refreshed again. This is important to me as I am totally zombie if I get under 8 hours. Which has been the case for weeks before now. Refreshed and ready to go.

Three days now and feel big so maybe this isn’t just psychological. Weight same as yesterday.

Every day I’m gathering more data, but so far enjoying the waking up refreshed aspect very much and product claim of sleep occurring between 1-2 hours dosing before bed has been in range each night.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried Melatonin stand-alone before? I have only used Blackstonelabs Growth and that out me to sleep in 15-20mins and wake up refreshed. Could it be that you’re taking longer to sleep because Melatonin doesn’t affect you much?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for updates :)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried Melatonin stand-alone before? I have only used Blackstonelabs Growth and that out me to sleep in 15-20mins and wake up refreshed. Could it be that you’re taking longer to sleep because Melatonin doesn’t affect you much?
Yep. I’ve tried zma, 10 mg melatonin, straight valerian root plus 3 different pharmaceuticals. No real results. The drugs worked but I woke up feeling like crap and hungover so stopped those.

I don’t mind it taking 1-2 hours to kick in though. After I get a really firm timetable on what’s consistent I’ll just take them accordingly.right now still in that feeling out process. But so much better than just laying in bed unable to get to sleep and then not able to get back to sleep after I wake up to use the bathroom. I haven’t had that problem at all so far with this.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep. I’ve tried zma, 10 mg melatonin, straight valerian root plus 3 different pharmaceuticals. No real results. The drugs worked but I woke up feeling like crap and hungover so stopped those.

I don’t mind it taking 1-2 hours to kick in though. After I get a really firm timetable on what’s consistent I’ll just take them accordingly.right now still in that feeling out process. But so much better than just laying in bed unable to get to sleep and then not able to get back to sleep after I wake up to use the bathroom. I haven’t had that problem at all so far with this.
ZMA has never worked for me as well. Did it for like 3 months with no benefit whatsoever. 10mg is a lot of Melatonin. No wonder you felt like crap. Have to try Amnes1a since I respond to melatonin very well even at 2.5mg.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subadub. Amnesia is my favorite of our newer lineup. It makes a big impact for me without the hangover/grogginess of other things in this category.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ZMA has never worked for me as well. Did it for like 3 months with no benefit whatsoever. 10mg is a lot of Melatonin. No wonder you felt like crap. Have to try Amnes1a since I respond to melatonin very well even at 2.5mg.
So far I’m liking it. Still early but promising for sure. And if the gh release that the research behind the trials for Saccharomyces cerevisiae and dioscorea pseudojaponica comes into play than perfect sleep aid imo. But I just don’t know how to quantify that without getting bloods which isn’t happening.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far I’m liking it. Still early but promising for sure. And if the gh release that the research behind the trials for Saccharomyces cerevisiae and dioscorea pseudojaponica comes into play than perfect sleep aid imo. But I just don’t know how to quantify that without getting bloods which isn’t happening.
Just for my info. If there are any studies done on these compounds; how long did it take for GH boost?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just for my info. If there are any studies done on these compounds; how long did it take for GH boost?
I’ll have to dig into the abstracts I found on line bc to be honest I was only looking to see what the benefits were not how long it takes, which now that you mention it, time is an important variable. When I get home tonight I’ll take a peak into those abstracts and see if I can’t find that info out

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll have to dig into the abstracts I found on line bc to be honest I was only looking to see what the benefits were not how long it takes, which now that you mention it, time is an important variable. When I get home tonight I’ll take a peak into those abstracts and see if I can’t find that info out
Thank you! It will be interesting to see how 6-12months of use will help GH boost.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok. Not sure I’m going to give you an answer you’re truly looking for but:

I read through several studies. Different testing procedures and variables but I found that gh stim takes place within 60 minutes after dosage but the ones that showed such results were mainly the pure forms adenosine and dioscin and injected. So even though these are standardized to clinical levels in Amnes1a my guess is that stim toon occurs but not at the same levels as in the studies.

Now as far as change goes. One promising study that used an oral like we have is that no changes in days 0-14 but change began at day 15 and increased incrementally up to day 21 which was the last day of that particular trial. This was in pigs however.

Tbh there’s tons of literature backing the benefits up but when I looked rare to find the exact duration needed. Stimulating seems to start right away but impacting change that’s tough in what i read. I may have missed something though bc abstracts are definitely not the easiest of reads.

I sent an email to my boss to see if he could reach out and see if he could find something in their extensive papers here. He’s been top notch on returning emails so I’m hoping for something in this regards soon.

Sorry I couldn’t find anything more concrete

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok. Not sure I’m going to give you an answer you’re truly looking for but:

I read through several studies. Different testing procedures and variables but I found that gh stim takes place within 60 minutes after dosage but the ones that showed such results were mainly the pure forms adenosine and dioscin and injected. So even though these are standardized to clinical levels in Amnes1a my guess is that stim toon occurs but not at the same levels as in the studies.

Now as far as change goes. One promising study that used an oral like we have is that no changes in days 0-14 but change began at day 15 and increased incrementally up to day 21 which was the last day of that particular trial. This was in pigs however.

Tbh there’s tons of literature backing the benefits up but when I looked rare to find the exact duration needed. Stimulating seems to start right away but impacting change that’s tough in what i read. I may have missed something though bc abstracts are definitely not the easiest of reads.

I sent an email to my boss to see if he could reach out and see if he could find something in their extensive papers here. He’s been top notch on returning emails so I’m hoping for something in this regards soon.

Sorry I couldn’t find anything more concrete
Thanks for taking the time. I was doing some reading as well. But, couldn’t find anything concrete on the duration of use to experience GH boost. This would be great information for buyers to know. When I was on Blackstonelabs Growth, my hands would go numb during fasted cardio. I could be wrong, but, I took that as a sign for GH boost.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for taking the time. I was doing some reading as well. But, couldn’t find anything concrete on the duration of use to experience GH boost. This would be great information for buyers to know. When I was on Blackstonelabs Growth, my hands would go numb during fasted cardio. I could be wrong, but, I took that as a sign for GH boost.
I think you may be right bc ways back I did a couple months of mk677 and remember I’d get numbing in the hands as well. Maybe that stuff I had wasn’t as bunk as I thought at the time.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4.

Took 4 caps 10:56 pm.
Fell asleep per Fitbit: 12:19 am
Time from dosing to sleep. 1 hr 23 min

So perhaps yesterday’s 1 hr 40 minutes or so was an anomaly. Days 1 and 2 were both very close to what was last night. So 3 of 4 days in that 1 hr 20 min til sleep window. All 4 days met product claim of 1-2 hrs.

Here’s where the interesting data trend is for me. First day and third day I had basically normal ranges for me in restless/awake sleep in that 1 hr+ range. Day 2 was only 26 minutes. So I was figuring that would be The outlier and I’d pretty much stay in that typical 1 hr+ range.

Day 4 was back to an amazing 23 min awake/restless sleep. So we’re going back and forth between normal ranges for me and exceptional staying asleep ranges.

The time slept I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s not as important as the quality of hours under. Bc time slept overall is skewed by the time I get to sleep. This too is not reflected by the lead in time of the caps getting me to sleep, but when I choose to take the caps preparing for bed. I think one of these nights I’m going to take the caps way earlier than I’m typically wanting to sleep. I’m interested and seeing if that 1 20-40 minutes lead in range gets altered by trying to sleep well before typically ready.

All four days woke up refreshed and ready to go. Still no euphoria mood so I’ll m guessing I’m not going to get that effect. And tbh I’m really still not exactly sure what that product claim refers to. It could just be feeling awake and refreshed. In any case waking up refreshed and ready to go is kinda the point right.

Ok. First 3 days I woke up with this amazing alpha feeling. Not so much today. Still woke up feeling great but not that beast feeling I experienced the first 3 days.

I had taken those feelings with a grain of salt bc like I mentioned I get that way for the first day or two when taking new supplements. But I do have to say this morning it’s damp, dreary and dark outside and I do have seasonal affective disorder and as I’ve noted many Times throughout my logs I do tend to get depressed physically and emotionally on such days. So that could be why that alpha feeling dissipated on day 4 or it could’ve simply been that it was psychological all along. Well I’ll see how this goes moving forward with a larger sample size. But I will also note that while the SAD does beat me up I really wouldn’t have even considered it as any limitation today despite the weather outside, bc I am ready to go and have already been up and about.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5.

Dosed 4 caps 1035 pm
Fell asleep 12:10 pm

Time to sleep 1 hour 35 minutes

So back and forth continues. Still well in range product claims state.

51 minutes restless/awake sleep. Seesaw results continue. But a little less restless awake sleep than the odd days had been. Under an hour is pretty good though, of course I like the under 30 min days better.

Loving waking up refreshed. Consistent each day.

That alpha feeling is back but not close to the magnitude it was the first few days.

My boss forwarded the question on duration of gh change to r and d. So when they get back to him I’ll report back on that.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great! It would be really interesting to see about the GH boost kick-in time

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6

Dosed 4 caps 10:33 pm
Fell asleep 12:08 am
Time to sleep 1 hour 35 min

Ok seems like the 1 hour 40 min range is what I get. Has met product claim of 1-2 hours every day.

56 minutes restless/awake sleep. Under an hour again. Seems to be settling in to a range of just under to just above 1 hr. Still higher than I wanted but compared to my previous averages of 1.5-1.75. I’ll take it every night.

Keep waking up refreshed. Such a huge benefit for me.

That alpha feeling still lingering but not nearly how it was first few days.

Still waiting back from r and d regarding the gh question.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7

4 caps at 11:11pm
Fell asleep at 12:24 am
Time to sleep 1 hr 13 min

Quicker than normal time to sleep.

27 minutes restless/awake sleep. Back to the lower ranges of restless awake sleeping. So 5 days near a. Hour 3 days under a half hour.

Only 7.5 hours of sleep but feel like I had 10. 7 straight days of waking up refreshed. Really maximizes the sleep I get imo.

The alpha feeling is there yet at the lower range as it’s been past few days

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 8

4 caps at 11:11 pm
Fell asleep at 12:13

Quickest time to sleep yet 1 hr 2 minutes

Restless sleep 26 minutes. Again in the under .5 hrs category.

Refreshed as has been the case every morning.

No alpha feeling today. Just awake and refreshed.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 9

4 caps at 11 pm
Fell asleep at 12:14 am
Time to sleep 1 hr 14 minutes

Another day In the low range of falling asleep time.

17 minutes restless/awake sleep. This aspect of the product really seems to be settling in at the under 1/2 hour mark the past few days. When I started this I never thought I’d see 17 minutes. Don’t know if it will last or go back to the hour that occurred over some of the days but loving this part for sure.

Refreshed again.

No alpha feeling, actually kinda hard to feel alpha when you’re killer leg day on Thursday comes by to say hello, remember me, on Sunday. But completely refreshed otherwise.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10

Fit bit had to be restored to factory settings this morning bc it wouldn’t sync. So no data this morning.

But I took 4 caps at 10:35
And I felt the sleep coming on about 1145 but I was watching a show and forced myself to finish it. 1214 I was just getting in bed.

Woke up at 8. No way of knowing the restless count but I did wake up at 345 and turned the shower on for whatever reason but caught myself and went back to sleep. Lol

Feel refreshed. Again no alpha feeling

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 11

4 caps 1104 pm
Fell asleep 1213pm
Time to sleep 1 hr 9 min

Outstanding time to sleep

28 minutes restless/awake sleep.

Staying pretty consistent under 1/2 hour restless sleep.

Woke up refreshed.

Feel bigger today again. Maybe that has to do with yesterday being a rest day and some holiday eating but I’ll take it.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Boss man got back to me today regarding jtmass question as I knew he would-he just had to wait for r and d to get back to him.

IMG_2330.JPG

I hope that helps.

In regards to the sake yeast perhaps that would explain the days where I’ve woken and felt all alpha.

I know the gh part is a huge draw to the product. But I’m just thrilled with the sleep part which has been working as advertised and the past few days even better than I hoped for.

Still got roughly 3 weeks left so I’m very interested to see if effects are constant or if a waning happens.

The gh part of course is intriguing to me too but like I mentioned really don’t know how to quantify that without bloods taken before and after.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Boss man got back to me today regarding jtmass question as I knew he would-he just had to wait for r and d to get back to him.

View attachment 166178

I hope that helps.

In regards to the sake yeast perhaps that would explain the days where I’ve woken and felt all alpha.

I know the gh part is a huge draw to the product. But I’m just thrilled with the sleep part which has been working as advertised and the past few days even better than I hoped for.

Still got roughly 3 weeks left so I’m very interested to see if effects are constant or if a waning happens.

The gh part of course is intriguing to me too but like I mentioned really don’t know how to quantify that without bloods taken before and after.
Thanks You, Sir! I did read about this study with Sake yeast. Meanwhile, also placed an order for Amnes1a. I am really looking to run this for a few months to see how it's going to help. Will see if I can get some bloods done before and after use. Cheers!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks You, Sir! I did read about this study with Sake yeast. Meanwhile, also placed an order for Amnes1a. I am really looking to run this for a few months to see how it's going to help. Will see if I can get some bloods done before and after use. Cheers!
You’ll like it just for the sleep aid. Hope you used my code and saved 30%.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’ll like it just for the sleep aid. Hope you used my code and saved 30%.
Melatonin on it's own treats me well.. Got on to the OL insider brother.. So, all my orders are at 50% discount.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Melatonin on it's own treats me well.. Got on to the OL insider brother.. So, all my orders are at 50% discount.
That’s cool as long as you saved and didn’t pay full price

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 12

4 caps 1108 pm
Fell asleep 1251am
Time to sleep 1 hour 43 min

I was getting used to seeing those near 1 hour time to sleeping times. So still in the 1-2 hr range though.

Only 17 minutes of restless/awake sleep. So this aspect has really evolved quite nicely since I began this. And compared to the times of restless sleeping I was having b4 Amnes1a light years different.

Refreshed again.

Feel big again but definitely on the milder side this morning. This aspect is baffling. I just can’t figure out why one day a beast one day nothing another day big but not alpha. Pretty wide range there. But those pure alpha feelings were best right off the get go, have been more mild recently.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 13
4 caps 10:41 pm
Fell asleep 12:09 am
Time to sleep 1. Hour 28 min

If my guesstimate is right I’d say after averaging all these out since the start this is probably the average, which is right in the middle of the 1-2 hour product claim.

27 minutes restless awake sleep

Love these under 1/2 hour restless figures.

Refreshed

No alpha, big feeling today.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 14

4 caps at 10:56 pm
Fell asleep 12:04 am
Time to sleep 1 hour 8 minutes

I went out like a rock last night. The relaxation kicked in so fast maybe 25 minutes after dosing and I had to fight the urge so I could finish something up. Great time to sleep almost down at that 1 hour mark.

Only 16 minutes restless awake sleep last night. Crazy low number. Has been very consistent under the half hour mark this past week. My favorite aspect of the product in the sense that by lowering the restless time you’re maximizing the sleep you get.

Refreshed again. But the s.a.d is acting up already bc the weathers is garbage. But wide awake though lol.

No feelings if bigness or alpha or any of that today. Awake but definitely got the downers bc of this dreary weather outside. I’ll fight it though bc I have a lot I have to get done today.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 15

4 caps at 10:24 pm
Fell asleep 11:26 pm
Time to sleep 1 hr 2 minutes

Crazy. I swear the relaxation effects kicked in around 15 minutes last night, every other night it’s been around 40 minutes. Anomaly but pretty neat nonetheless.

27 minutes restless/awake sleep. Has been under half hour for a bit now.

Refreshed. As in awake. Definitely not feeling alpha at all this morning. Guessing it’ll be another one of those days dealing with dreary weather. Well it’s supposed to be sunny and 70s by mid afternoon so it’ll get better.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 16

4 caps at 10:56 pm
Fell asleep at 12:13am
Time to sleep 1 hour 17 minutes

Consistent.

37 minutes restless/awake sleep. But higher than it’s been lately but not complaining at all with this figure.

First morning I wasn’t 100% refreshed upon waking. This morning I actually had to splash some water on my face. Still not a need for morning coffee but definitely not the way it’s been every other day.

Am a bit hungover this morning too. Not crazy but it’s there. I’m gonna call it unrelated for now though because about 830 last night I tried my dads cbd oil for the first time, which didn’t do anything for me btw. So this being the first time not being super in the morning and last night the variance of the oil added to my day, I’m thinking it was the cbd that’s the culprit. Will monitor going forward as definitely not taking that cbd anymore.

Obviously no alpha this morning.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 17

WOW I’ve always been amazed at how time flies by so fast when you run logs.

Anyhow
4 caps dosed 10:57
Fell asleep at 12:12 am
Time to sleep. 1 hour 15 minutes

27 minutes restless/awake sleep

Refreshed again like yesterday never even happened.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 18

This ones all over the place so bear with me.

I was abnormally exhausted last night. A wave of exhaustion hit me around 9 pm, no clue why either. I fought it as I was trying to whittle down my dvr. I haven’t been watching tv much at all lately and it’s up to 79% capacity used.

Anyhow finally took caps at 10:36 pm
Fell asleep at 10:45 pm. Lol
Time to sleep 9 minutes

As much as that would greatly help the time to sleep average it’s the outlier of outliers. But just to report everything there the world record lays.

Now to the sleep part.

Woke up crazy refreshed at 3:28 am with only 15 minutes awake/restless sleep. I literally could’ve taken on the day then and there. But my rational mind said too damn early. So I tried getting back to sleep.

2 hours and 5 minutes just laying there wide awake. I really should’ve done something productive like read or anything other than uselessly lay there.

5:33 I fell back asleep and woke up at 8:32. With 21 minutes restless awake sleep in there.

Wide awake again but if I added it all together it was 2 hours 36 minutes of restless/awake sleep. Again can’t include in any he averages bc complete outlier. Heck it would’ve been an outlier before starting Amnes1a.

Anyhow awake and refreshed as has been the case all log. I’m gonna have to pick up another bottle soon so by the time these last 12 nights are through it’ll be here.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 19

Okay another day I can’t possibly include in the stats.

4 caps at 10:30pm
Fell asleep at 10:43pm
Time to sleep 13 minutes

I was so tired starting around 830 and again tried forcing myself awake. So by the time I dosed I was already ready to get to sleep.

Woke up wide awake at 4:11 am. Tried going back to sleep but took a little bit. Around 5 I did get to sleep again so not even close to yesterday. Woke up again at 8:32am

1 hour 14 minutes restless/awake sleep. But if you take out the 45 minutes or so I was wide awake the restless sleep was about 1/2 hour.

Refreshed again this morning.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 20

Back to normal, sort of.

4 caps at 10pm
Fell sleep at 11:15pm
Time to sleep 1 hour 15 min

I’ve discovered something. You should wait until that deep relaxing feeling comes over you before you put your head down to sleep. The only times I didn’t do that was the previous two nights and wound up waking up way too early, refreshed but way too early. I can’t explain it but waiting until you feel it doing its thing, and you’ll know what I mean, before going to bed is the way to go.

A bit long on the restless awake sleep last night at 1 hour 1 minute as on normal nights it’s been coming in at under .5 hours but still way lower than it was before starting Amnes1a

Refreshed and alpha is back but doc put me on the shelf due to the fatigue I’ve been experiencing from that bout of heat exhaustion last week. If I didn’t explain it in here basically I feel g2g but after 10-20 minutes of intense workout I’m sapped regardless of what pres or intras I use. Doc said it was normal after heat exhaustion and can last up to 2 weeks, so basically just laying around for the rest of the weekend. So I. This case feeling alpha is not good for me lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 21

4 caps at 10:30
Fell asleep at 11:34
Time to sleep 1 hour 4 minutes

At the very low end of product claim. Falling asleep is easy on Amnes1a

57 minutes restless/awake sleep. Again higher the past two nights then it had been for a while there. Was loving the under 1/2 hour nights but again I’ll take 1 hour considering how it used to be crazy high before starting Amnes1a.

Refreshed again.

No alpha feeling this morning.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 22

Final 8 days. Haven’t had the $ to reup either. Pretty sad considering I can get this for 25$. But it is what it is.

Will actually be good though to see if newly formed sleeping patterns stick longer than product duration or if the newly formed patterns end exactly when product is gone. That’s me spinning a negative into a positive lol

4 10:30 pm
12:12 pm
Time to 1 hr 42 min

That’s the longest it’s been I think. Haven’t scrolled all the way to beginning but hasn’t been this long of a time in a long time. Part of the reason is I forced myself awake til 1145 bc I’ve been binging legion. So perhaps this isn’t a fair assessment but other nights I forced myself awake had the opposite reaction where I’d fall asleep almost immediately. Anyhow still within Product claim range and no qualms by me.

Oh and if ppl are looking for a great show. Legion is it. Everything about it from cinematography to story to acting is top notch. Bonus if you’re a comic book fan.

56 minutes restless sleep

Again high end of where it’s been. Way less than b4 I started this log though.

Refreshed as has been the case for 99.9% of the log

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22

Final 8 days. Haven’t had the $ to reup either. Pretty sad considering I can get this for 25$. But it is what it is.

Will actually be good though to see if newly formed sleeping patterns stick longer than product duration or if the newly formed patterns end exactly when product is gone. That’s me spinning a negative into a positive lol

4 10:30 pm
12:12 pm
Time to 1 hr 42 min

That’s the longest it’s been I think. Haven’t scrolled all the way to beginning but hasn’t been this long of a time in a long time. Part of the reason is I forced myself awake til 1145 bc I’ve been binging legion. So perhaps this isn’t a fair assessment but other nights I forced myself awake had the opposite reaction where I’d fall asleep almost immediately. Anyhow still within Product claim range and no qualms by me.

Oh and if ppl are looking for a great show. Legion is it. Everything about it from cinematography to story to acting is top notch. Bonus if you’re a comic book fan.

56 minutes restless sleep

Again high end of where it’s been. Way less than b4 I started this log though.

Refreshed as has been the case for 99.9% of the log
In my experience, the restful sleep persists for a few days after discontinuation. In fact, I’m only using this 3-4 times a week for that reason. And I only need 2-3 caps to achieve what I need. Definitely winning there. I do miss the drowsiness and relaxed state when I don’t use it. But I usually only skip my doses when I get home very late, have to go straight to sleep, and can’t dedicate a full 6-8 hours of sleep. If I take it without allowing the 1-2 hours to kick in and then being able to sleep for 6-8 hours I tend to feel a minor hangover.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In my experience, the restful sleep persists for a few days after discontinuation. In fact, I’m only using this 3-4 times a week for that reason. And I only need 2-3 caps to achieve what I need. Definitely winning there. I do miss the drowsiness and relaxed state when I don’t use it. But I usually only skip my doses when I get home very late, have to go straight to sleep, and can’t dedicate a full 6-8 hours of sleep. If I take it without allowing the 1-2 hours to kick in and then being able to sleep for 6-8 hours I tend to feel a minor hangover.
good info!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 23

4 10:30pm
12:00am
Time to 1.5 hr

Still in range.

45 minutes restless

Refreshed

I’m sure it’s mental but this not being able to workout these past 5 days bc of Fatigue is really getting to me. I feel all flabby, like I never worked out b4. I swear the mind likes to f with you lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 24

Feel amazing this morning. It’s like that refreshed feeling up a notch. Not an alpha feeling by any stretch just a very good vibed awake morning.

4 10:25 pm
Fell 11:24 pm
Time to 59 minutes

Pretty good time to sleep. I believe without going back to check, that outside those cpl days where I was already exhausted and got to sleep I. Like 15 minutes, that this was the first time it took under an hour, barely ik, but still kinda impressed. It’s nailed the product claim of 1-2 hours every night but first time statistically being below the claim w/o some circumstance to skew it.

Anyhow

51 minutes restless/awake sleep.

So it seems like I go through streaks of sort, had the early streak of 1-1.25 then a streak under .5. And past couple days been in that .75-1 hr range.

Anyhow on another note. Did my morning stretching and not drained of energy, even took dog for a short walk and not fatigued yet, first time since the heat exhaustion. So tempted to try to hit the weights later, but probably will give another day or so just to hopefully not relapse. Actually idk if you can relapse fatigue. Anyhow just happy I feel the best I have in awhile and hope it stays.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 25

Dosed at 10:30
Asleep at 1132
Time to sleep 1 hour 2 minutes

Seem to be settling in near that 1 hour mark the past few days.

46 minutes restless/awake sleep

Seems to settled into the 45-60 range for this as well the past few days.

Refreshed

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 26

Dosed at 10:30
Sleep at 11:33
Time to sleep 1 hr 3 minutes

Still hanging out at the hour mark.

1 hr 7 minutes restless

I had a rough night last night. My poor dog has arthritis at 14 years old and he had a horrible night. Walking around the house in pain, just couldn’t get comfortable and was crying. So I got up from when he was crying in my room and tried to comfort him. Finally he got comfortable and got to sleep but I had some trouble getting back myself. Stuff like this really bothers me, probably a good thing I don’t have kids as I’d probably be a nervous wreck anytime something troublesome happens.

I’m awake, refreshed but not like normal, definitely tired though can’t explain it, it’s a wide awake yet tired at the same time thing.