Blood worked showed high prolactin? Any suggestions on lowering it?

Fcs81

Fcs81

Awards
Had some bloodwork done last week. Everything came back pretty solid for the most part except prolactin. Normal range for labcorp is 4-15,mine was 21. Not off the charts high, but I would at least like it at high normal.

Other results were
Total test - 875
Estradiol - 24
LH - 8.6
FSH - 3.5
Free test - 22 (range 6.8-21.5)
SHBG - 39.5 (range 16.5-55.9)
Im not on trt or any other anabolics other then natural sources such as boron,tongkat,3 4 div/stinging nettle. Recently ran sustain alpha for 3 weeks and currently taking animal test.

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had some bloodwork done last week. Everything came back pretty solid for the most part except prolactin. Normal range for labcorp is 4-15,mine was 21. Not off the charts high, but I would at least like it at high normal.

Other results were
Total test - 875
Estradiol - 24
LH - 8.6
FSH - 3.5
Free test - 22 (range 6.8-21.5)
SHBG - 39.5 (range 16.5-55.9)
Im not on trt or any other anabolics other then natural sources such as boron,tongkat,3 4 div/stinging nettle. Recently ran sustain alpha for 3 weeks and currently taking animal test.
Caberlogine at 0.25mg twice a week, see what it brings your levels to. That’s what I’d do, prolactin and caber use is one of the few things I can say I have a decent amount of experience with.

Fcs81

Fcs81

Awards
Vit e and b6 (p5p) at dose of 300mg per day for natural reduction. Each can have a reduction of 30%.
Was looking to stay natural, thanks. I didn't know that about vit e. I knew p5p helped but ill def add tge E.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was looking to stay natural, thanks. I didn't know that about vit e. I knew p5p helped but ill def add tge E.
Macuna prurines/ l-dopa, and zinc help as well. Most things that have a positive impact on dopamine (and NO) will likely have a reduction in prolactin/ reduce symptoms.
Oh, and depending on the study, vit e can be -30 to -70%. I'm unsure how much compounding the two will affect levels, but one e and b6 per day was enough to have me feeling fine while cruising npp. For what it's worth. Everyone is different though. And when I was using deca I made caps of the two and also included 90% l-dopa. Forget the dosage. I can look if you really want.

Fcs81

Fcs81

Awards
Macuna prurines/ l-dopa, and zinc help as well. Most things that have a positive impact on dopamine (and NO) will likely have a reduction in prolactin/ reduce symptoms.
Oh, and depending on the study, vit e can be -30 to -70%. I'm unsure how much compounding the two will affect levels, but one e and b6 per day was enough to have me feeling fine while cruising npp. For what it's worth. Everyone is different though. And when I was using deca I made caps of the two and also included 90% l-dopa. Forget the dosage. I can look if you really want.
Appreciate it man. My levels aren't crazy high so I think something natural like your saying will get me in normal range. Would like to come down 5-6 points. Not even sure what raised it tbh.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's all kinds of foods and other environmental forces that can have an effect. I think b6/e/l-dopa combo would be all anyone needs. Hell, when I was starting up some supps myself I was going to possibly sell that combo. With a thing or two else in there. You'll be fine I'd guess. Post back some day if you get results showing b6/e combo has caused a reduction, large or small. Always good to have empirical data!

brandonLPN

brandonLPN

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit-P is available on Amazon at reasonable prices. I did tren cycles in the past and never had a hint of gyno or “leaking”

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup. And there is abnormal by IML as well. I just know it isn't hard to buy two cheap vitamins. Some of those supp stacks however are a pain for most to piece together and people don't care to read about these things like I do or tweak a recipe etc.

brandonLPN

brandonLPN

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah with OTC stuff like that I can never really be sure if I don’t have prolactin symptoms because it’s working or I’m just not having any because I wouldn’t have them anyway and it’s just a placebo.

Fcs81

Fcs81

Awards
There's all kinds of foods and other environmental forces that can have an effect. I think b6/e/l-dopa combo would be all anyone needs. Hell, when I was starting up some supps myself I was going to possibly sell that combo. With a thing or two else in there. You'll be fine I'd guess. Post back some day if you get results showing b6/e combo has caused a reduction, large or small. Always good to have empirical data!
Thanks bro! I definitely will get back to you with a update. Thats why were all here to help each other. I ordered some b6,e,and ldopa. Ill probably start it in a couple days. Getting my insurance to pay for bloodwoork is a pain. My doctor didn't want to write a script for me because she said there was no reason to run my bloodwork because there wasn't anything wrong with me. Which i told her was bullsh*t lol because just because i "feel" ok doesn't mean i may have something that wont show up in my bloodwork. So ill probably have to pay out of pocket my next blood draw which I dont care because its for keeping up with my health maintenance,but I live in New Jersey and thier like 1 of 3 states where you cant just walk into a clinic and ask for bloodwork without a doctor script 👎. Even these private places online wont ship you private kits if you live in new jersey. So stupid. But i found a couple loop holes i I can work around to get blood work when i needed. Can be expensive but worth it to me.

Fcs81

Fcs81

Awards
Yeah with OTC stuff like that I can never really be sure if I don’t have prolactin symptoms because it’s working or I’m just not having any because I wouldn’t have them anyway and it’s just a placebo.
Yeah i get what you mean. That's why bloods are the way to go so you not guessing.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
P5p works for some..dose frequency helps..0.25mg caber once a week keeps my prolactin at 8..