Blood work

Zer0-00bk

Awards
Once I finish cycle and PCT want to go to the doctor to get blood work done. What exactly is it that I need to ask for?

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
You can definitely try to go through your doctor, but you may not get a referral to do bloodwork for taking recreational PEDs. Not a valid medical reason. I went through a private online source. I got:
Hormone Panel with Estradiol Ultrasensitive, PSA & F&T Testosterone LC/MS
This came with full metabolic and CBC screening.

You should probably get Lipids too. I already had them since I’m on cholesterols meds.

What kind of cycle are you on? PCT? Etc?

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depends who you ask. Male panel , liver values , CBC (complete blood count), lipids , , , kidney values , thyroid panel is what I go for usually.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Once I finish cycle and PCT want to go to the doctor to get blood work done. What exactly is it that I need to ask for?
Cbc w/diff, cmp, lipid panel, thyroid panel, hormone panel including total testosterone, free testosterone, estradiol, lh, fsh, shbg, prolactin. I think that about covers what I generally try to ask for when I go to my doctors. You should have all the info you’ll ever need with that.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone (total and free)
Estrogens (E2)
DHT
Prolactine
Thyroid (ft3-ft4-tsh)
Cortisol
Dhea
Complete blood panel
Liver enzymes
Gonadotropins (lh-fsh)
Prostate according to yout age (psa)

Thats what I usually do but keep in mind Im in Europe so half the cost is covered from the national healthcare.