Blood work study. SARM + Epi-Andro Cycle. 10 Weeks. Olympic Labs, Fusion Supplements.

Varangie

Awards
All,

Have been keeping an eye on AM for the past few years. Have learnt a lot, so hear is my opportunity to give back.

Purpose:

This post is just to put forward my anecdotal experience with SARMS and PH in the UK. This specific thread is for me to upload blood work throughout my cycle. I made a few mistakes that may affect the study, for which I apologise now. What I wanted to achieve was one blood work before, two during and one following PCT.

Training:

6 days a week. Some days twice a day. If twice, gentle cardio in the morning. Gym session mix between heavy lifts, high tempo sessions etc. I find that I gain best when I mix up tempos and volume between sessions. Not going into detail of the nature of the sessions as the focus of this post is on the blood work, sides and anecdotal comments.

Goal was to gain weight, examine strength gains etc. Will provide a final post summarising how I found the goals went.

Diet:

500 - 1000 Calories in excess. This would occasiannly see me attempting to get up to 4000 calories in per day. Manable with a good supplementation program and meal planning.

Previous Cycles:

1+4 Andro - 2017

Rad+ Osta - early 2019.

As you can see I usually stick to one cycle a year in order to make sure body resets and that gains made on cycle are backed up by good off cycle training. Also my fitness goals change throughout the year. For example last year I started a challenge of running a half marathon every week. Outside of Cadarine and other PPAR supplements, most SARMS and PHs don't support this (happy to be wrong here).

Cycle:

S4 (Fusion Supplements): 25, 25, 25, 25, 50, 50, 50, 100, 100, 100
LGD (Olympic Labs): 4, 4, 8, 8, 12, 12, 16, 16, 20, 20
YK11 (German Pharma): 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20
Epi-Andro (Olympic Labs): 1000, 1000, 1000, 1000, 1250, 1250 (I added this after my first set of SARM onlyblood tests as I wanted to see if there was a difference.)

Cycle Support:

Organ Control by NTEL NUTRA
Liv52
Lots of water. All the water, all the time.

Only preworkout I took was the odd Hydrazine, which I got free from Predator Nutrition. Hydrazine was excellent. Strong recommend this product, I will likely buy to support my PCT.

PCT:
Nolva: 20, 20, 10, 10
OTC PCT
Water

Sides:

S4: Vision sides did exist. I strongly recommend you play with the dosage like I did. I found 100 to not be managable. However, if you do a lot of night driving or night running, then I would say this is not the compound for you. Looking into dark areas was difficult, and moving between rooms of different lights could occasionally be disorientating.

S4: Great drying out, body looked tight and vascular. Most notably those shoulder veins, absolutely popping in the gym. This was observed around week 3. So a quick uptake.

LGD: Good size added on throughout. I noticed my cardio endurance decreased over the period. Although resting heart rate did slowly decrease. From around 60bpm to 51bpm. LGD has been known to affect cardio through lipids etc. Happy for anyone to jump in on this.

YK-11: I felt that YK-11 did not bring much to the party. Perhaps this is informed by the lack of YK-11 studies etc. Happy to be proved wrong here.

Epi-Andro: Love OL Andro products. Good quality and dosage. Having run a body transforming 1+4 Andro cycle before hand, I knew I would get what I wanted from the Eps-Andro, which was to provide a test base. Majority was dosed before the pm gym sessions. I can say I was not disappointed. Although I see that they have changed their capsules from the old style green/white to a white pill style. I liked the old style!

Blood work:

20 Dec 19 - Cycle started

15 Jan - First Blood Test (Epi-Andro added to cycle after this test)

11 Feb - Second Blood Test

11 March - Third Blood Test (end of PCT

01 Apr - Final blood test, almost a month after PCT

Irritating the blood test I did before the cycle failed. This was my fault, poor quality capture.

Blood Test one.

Happy to provide ranges below.

You can expect the second test in the next two weeks. The second test will be the most revealing.

RusTLad

Awards
Great Post! Looking forward to following along and monitoring the bloodwork.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All,

Have been keeping an eye on AM for the past few years. Have learnt a lot, so hear is my opportunity to give back.

Purpose:

This post is just to put forward my anecdotal experience with SARMS and PH in the UK. This specific thread is for me to upload blood work throughout my cycle. I made a few mistakes that may affect the study, for which I apologise now. What I wanted to achieve was one blood work before, two during and one following PCT.

Training:

6 days a week. Some days twice a day. If twice, gentle cardio in the morning. Gym session mix between heavy lifts, high tempo sessions etc. I find that I gain best when I mix up tempos and volume between sessions. Not going into detail of the nature of the sessions as the focus of this post is on the blood work, sides and anecdotal comments.

Goal was to gain weight, examine strength gains etc. Will provide a final post summarising how I found the goals went.

Diet:

500 - 1000 Calories in excess. This would occasiannly see me attempting to get up to 4000 calories in per day. Manable with a good supplementation program and meal planning.

Previous Cycles:

1+4 Andro - 2017

Rad+ Osta - early 2019.

As you can see I usually stick to one cycle a year in order to make sure body resets and that gains made on cycle are backed up by good off cycle training. Also my fitness goals change throughout the year. For example last year I started a challenge of running a half marathon every week. Outside of Cadarine and other PPAR supplements, most SARMS and PHs don't support this (happy to be wrong here).

Cycle:

S4 (Fusion Supplements): 25, 25, 25, 25, 50, 50, 50, 100, 100, 100
LGD (Olympic Labs): 4, 4, 8, 8, 12, 12, 16, 16, 20, 20
YK11 (German Pharma): 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20
Epi-Andro (Olympic Labs): 1000, 1000, 1000, 1000, 1250, 1250 (I added this after my first set of SARM onlyblood tests as I wanted to see if there was a difference.)

Cycle Support:

Organ Control by NTEL NUTRA
Liv52
Lots of water. All the water, all the time.

Only preworkout I took was the odd Hydrazine, which I got free from Predator Nutrition. Hydrazine was excellent. Strong recommend this product, I will likely buy to support my PCT.

PCT:
Nolva: 20, 20, 10, 10
OTC PCT
Water

Sides:

S4: Vision sides did exist. I strongly recommend you play with the dosage like I did. I found 100 to not be managable. However, if you do a lot of night driving or night running, then I would say this is not the compound for you. Looking into dark areas was difficult, and moving between rooms of different lights could occasionally be disorientating.

S4: Great drying out, body looked tight and vascular. Most notably those shoulder veins, absolutely popping in the gym. This was observed around week 3. So a quick uptake.

LGD: Good size added on throughout. I noticed my cardio endurance decreased over the period. Although resting heart rate did slowly decrease. From around 60bpm to 51bpm. LGD has been known to affect cardio through lipids etc. Happy for anyone to jump in on this.

YK-11: I felt that YK-11 did not bring much to the party. Perhaps this is informed by the lack of YK-11 studies etc. Happy to be proved wrong here.

Epi-Andro: Love OL Andro products. Good quality and dosage. Having run a body transforming 1+4 Andro cycle before hand, I knew I would get what I wanted from the Eps-Andro, which was to provide a test base. Majority was dosed before the pm gym sessions. I can say I was not disappointed. Although I see that they have changed their capsules from the old style green/white to a white pill style. I liked the old style!

Blood work:

20 Dec 19 - Cycle started

15 Jan - First Blood Test (Epi-Andro added to cycle after this test)

11 Feb - Second Blood Test

11 March - Third Blood Test (end of PCT

01 Apr - Final blood test, almost a month after PCT

Irritating the blood test I did before the cycle failed. This was my fault, poor quality capture.

Blood Test one.

View attachment 190784

View attachment 190786

View attachment 190787

View attachment 190788

View attachment 190789
View attachment 190790
View attachment 190791

Happy to provide ranges below.

You can expect the second test in the next two weeks. The second test will be the most revealing.
Liver Enzymes!?

Varangie

Awards
From the above. ALT is obviously higher than before. Although I thought Total and Free test would take much more of a hit than it did.

Bizarrely "Free Androgens" was within range.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your contribution here. Subbed for remaining tests.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can i ask where you got your tests?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sucks that there arent many health markers there. Kidney? liver? This is on the anti aging forum