Blood work review

Phenoxs

Awards
I’m currently on 200mg of test E per week and wanted to see if my blood work looks good. Also any advise on what I should do if my blood work isn’t ideal for someone on TRT.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your on a little too much testosterone for trt, not because it's 200mg but because you're testosterone levels are above the natural range, so going by your numbers you should probably be on somewhere between 150-175mg, your estrogen is elevated a little too, you could try pinning more frequently or if your bodyfat is a little high, dropping a little bit of body fat could help that too.

Other then that, I didn't see anything wrong. Honestly, even tho your slightly out of range on those numbers, if it was me and everything felt good I'd probably leave it alone. Or, I would drop to 150 and if everything's still felt fine then I would stay there and save my extra for when I'm ready to run cycles 👍

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your on a little too much testosterone for trt, not because it's 200mg but because you're testosterone levels are above the natural range, so going by your numbers you should probably be on somewhere between 150-175mg, your estrogen is elevated a little too, you could try pinning more frequently or if your bodyfat is a little high, dropping a little bit of body fat could help that too.

Other then that, I didn't see anything wrong. Honestly, even tho your slightly out of range on those numbers, if it was me and everything felt good I'd probably leave it alone. Or, I would drop to 150 and if everything's still felt fine then I would stay there and save my extra for when I'm ready to run cycles 👍
Agreed. I'm not seeing the lipid panel though. That's not something I like to save money on.

Phenoxs

Awards

Thanks for taking the time to review my blood work, and at this dosage I feel great. I pin every Monday and Thursday so every 3.5 days which seems to work best on me. I was more concerned with my estrogen lvls, I didn’t know what was considered decent numbers.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for taking the time to review my blood work, and at this dosage I feel great. I pin every Monday and Thursday so every 3.5 days which seems to work best on me. I was more concerned with my estrogen lvls, I didn’t know what was considered decent numbers.
Estrogen is slightly high, but if my blood work looks like yours I'd be okay with it as long as I felt fine. If I wanted to lower my estrogen without taking a ai, I would just start pinning a smaller amount more frequently. Daily or Every other day. The more frequently the more stable typically