Blood work results help

Greed013

Awards
Hi guys I got some bloods done over the weekend and not really 100% on what they mean. I did have them done the morning after a rather heavy session on the beers so that might impact it a little. Wish I didnt for a better result but was only away for a couple days for a mini break so wasn't going to not go out and meet friends.

Stats 85kg 24yo 5'11

Any analysis recommendations for improving levels of anything to optimise performance will be very much appreciated. I have taken Peds in the past by the way hence wanting to get checked out.
Screenshot_20210126-184724.jpg

Greed013

Awards
Ps bit of a communication mishap, think the lab has mixed up TT with testosterone so no test level there. Have emailed to ask if they still have one of my samples to test it

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Reference ranges would help. What is TT if not total testosterone?

This is obvious and probably not helpful, but the first thing to do would be to take new blood tests with out drinking beer the night before, lol. I would take new tests with several days without alcohol or other intoxicants. Also trying to have at least several days of good sleep before the morning of testing.

I don't remember the ref ranges of these measurements, but fsh and lh looks low. E2 is slightly out of range and too high unless you have very high T.

Greed013

Awards
Reference ranges would help. What is TT if not total testosterone?

This is obvious and probably not helpful, but the first thing to do would be to take new blood tests with out drinking beer the night before, lol. I would take new tests with several days without alcohol or other intoxicants. Also trying to have at least several days of good sleep before the morning of testing.

I don't remember the ref ranges of these measurements, but fsh and lh looks low. E2 is slightly out of range and too high unless you have very high T.

Thank you

TT is clotting time, is there something recommended for reducing E2 and increasing FSH & LH? Though I would imagine the E2 is high due to the drinking, to say it was heavy is very much an understatement 😂

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
There are AI's for E2 and serms for LH, but as you have used ped's you should know this, right? But like you said about the night out and beers, you really need a new test. I think one thing worse than not knowing your values would be to have false readings and acting on them. Also if you haven't used ped's recently and blood test results indicate problems with hormones, the best thing would be to go show them to a doctor. Pct and while on cycle is a bit different.