BLOOD WORK results after long 12 week sarm run

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Thought I would share results with everyone. First off let me say, from day one being off till now I feel like a completely different person mentally wise. Feel like myself again. Confident, go getter, high energy, great mood, and happy, and the good ole morning wood is consistent again and it feels nice having good feelings again down there lol.

first weeks of being off SUCKED, classic low T and messed up estrogen level symptoms. It was trash (this lasted about a month)

however, I took a ton of sarms for a long time (not doing that again). s4: ramped up to 100mg, lgd: 10mg, rad: ramped up to 30mg

here are bloods a little after 9 weeks after stopping (5 weeks after nolva, 2 weeks after everything else)

test: 710 ng/DL
e2: 18 pg/ML
LH: 6.0 mIU/ML
FSH: 8.3 mIU/ML

everything else was fine, liver values were a tad bit high but I took the bloods after an intense workout. So, not really worried, Unfortunately I did not pay to have my lipids tested (sorry guys, assuming they were tanked for a while though)

It's been a longer recovery than I wanted, but just thought I would share I bounced back fine, it just took some time and me being extra proactive with sleep, nutrition, and training.

the PCT went like this:
nolva 10ED for 3 weeks + sup3r pct
(gyno symptoms arose after nolva)
letro 2.5ed for 2 weeks with daa (tapered off nolva then followed up with DAA and inhibit e)
DAA + inhibit e for another 2 weeks

off everything for 2 weeks, then got bloods.

as for my gains. I am very very stoked to say I kept pretty much all of them. I got solely lean gains, I am continuing to gain strength again naturally and feel really good in the gym. Pumps feel the same, drive feels good, being natty feels good again. It's more of a challenge for me to progress natty and really figure out what works best to continue to make progress. So I can safely say I will continue to stay natural for a long time. I will most likely run another cycle in the future. But it wont be till this spring or summer.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would have been interested to see your lipids. LGD wrecks mine

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to be honest I would def check bloods again a few weeks later to make sure everything is out your system. I know you did nolva for 3 weeks and posted bloods 5 weeks post nolva; but sometimes it takes longer for it to leave the system. What was your pre bloods again?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
I don't have pre bloods unfortunately. I went to the doctor once to check them but he didn't give me exact numbers. just "everything is normal". And as for following up with more bloods i don't see a need for it right now. But If I have the time/money in the future I will def re test before I decide to do anything else

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean as long as your libido, energy, and workouts were the same pre cycle you should be good. Anyway its good you rebounded plus you did a ph cycle before all these sarms stacked especially lgd and rad stacked I wonder how bad your libido was during cycle. I did S4 got pre bloods and post bloods after it suppressed my overall test by 80 points, but nothing to crazy.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
for some reason, it actually increased as cycle went on. Never have had any major issues.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DId you use a SERM on cycle? if not I would highly recommend doing so next time. Even guys who had tanked T levels reported a much smoother PCT