Blood Work Results 28 YO Male

M

MJ911111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi Forum,

I have been feeling extremely sluggish over the past year (thought it could be due to depression or other mental health related matters) Well... How wrong I was - I decided to get some bloodwork done at my GP and I am shocked at the results. My testosterone levels came back EXTREMELY LOW (I once used gear about 6 years ago but have always had blood work done; had my test levels checked last around 3 years ago and they were well above baseline) Total Testosterone today was 2.3nmol/L (Ref Range 10.0-35.0) Calculated Free Testosterone 27 pmol/L (Ref Range 225 - 725) completely shut down, WTF?!!! as mentioned I haven't used anabolics in 6 years but these results look like I just came off.

Some brief history on myself I have been weight training for 10 years, always remain relatively lean. I had a full body analysis completed a few weeks ago and my stats are 5 foot 7 inches, 69kgs and currently sitting around 7 - 8 % body fat (Based on a Dexa Scan). I weight train 6 days a week.

My GP has prescribed me HCG injections (200 iu) EOD for the next 30 days and Nolvadex (20 mg for the next 30 days) and Clomid (50mg for the next 30 days) to see if we can get my test levels back to baseline.... If this doesn't work then I will be referred to an Endo/Urologist for TRT.....

Just wondering if anyone can give some further advice, I am anxious to whether there could be underlying health issues causing this... I'm surprised I am still functioning.

Attachments

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude!!!! Those levels are trash! I’m sorry that’s your current situation!

Just go through the process he’s addressed for you bro. I’ve known a few people in their 20s with super low T that never even cycled.
I guess this is more common than not. But I also know dudes that have cycled and have low T.

The good thing is if that if it’s just low T and not some other issue there is a solution regardless. Trt sure as hell is better than what ever you been chilling at.

M

MJ911111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Damn dude!!!! Those levels are trash! I’m sorry that’s your current situation!

Just go through the process he’s addressed for you bro. I’ve known a few people in their 20s with super low T that never even cycled.
I guess this is more common than not. But I also know dudes that have cycled and have low T.

The good thing is if that if it’s just low T and not some other issue there is a solution regardless. Trt sure as hell is better than what ever you been chilling at.

Thanks for the reply dude! You could imagine how terrible I've been feeling. I'll be going for some more bloodwork in 3 weeks time so I will let you know if the levels have improved if you're interested. Really hoping there's no underlying health issues. My FSH and LH were both 1 (Range 1 - 10), Liver Enzymes AST and ALT also both slightly raised and also High Cholesterol... (which could be a factor of LDL increasing due to low test?) I will continue to keep this thread updated after 3 weeks of treatment and further bloodwork.

Cheers,

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude **** all that!!! The good thing is you are in your way into improvement!!!
And yeah dude keep us posted!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi Forum,

I have been feeling extremely sluggish over the past year (thought it could be due to depression or other mental health related matters) Well... How wrong I was - I decided to get some bloodwork done at my GP and I am shocked at the results. My testosterone levels came back EXTREMELY LOW (I once used gear about 6 years ago but have always had blood work done; had my test levels checked last around 3 years ago and they were well above baseline) Total Testosterone today was 2.3nmol/L (Ref Range 10.0-35.0) Calculated Free Testosterone 27 pmol/L (Ref Range 225 - 725) completely shut down, WTF?!!! as mentioned I haven't used anabolics in 6 years but these results look like I just came off.

Some brief history on myself I have been weight training for 10 years, always remain relatively lean. I had a full body analysis completed a few weeks ago and my stats are 5 foot 7 inches, 69kgs and currently sitting around 7 - 8 % body fat (Based on a Dexa Scan). I weight train 6 days a week.

My GP has prescribed me HCG injections (200 iu) EOD for the next 30 days and Nolvadex (20 mg for the next 30 days) and Clomid (50mg for the next 30 days) to see if we can get my test levels back to baseline.... If this doesn't work then I will be referred to an Endo/Urologist for TRT.....

Just wondering if anyone can give some further advice, I am anxious to whether there could be underlying health issues causing this... I'm surprised I am still functioning.
Is your body fat normally that low?

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you drink alcohol? Are you taking any supplements at all?

The results look like you got blood drawn after a hard night or 2 of partying.

MCV and high liver enzymes....

Last edited:
M

MJ911111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is your body fat normally that low?
My body fat is not normally this low, It's probably the lowest it has ever been; in addition to the help the DR has prescribed I am also beginning to increase my caloric intake. I have read about low body fat decreasing testosterone levels but never knew they could crash them this much!

M

MJ911111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you drink alcohol? Are you taking any supplements at all?

The results look like you got blood drawn after a hard night or 2 of partying.

MCV and high liver enzymes....
I have not drank alcohol since New Years Eve, I am not a heavy drinker. Although in my younger teenage years I did abuse the party scene.

I take Whey Protein, Creatine and pre-work out supplements (1 - 2x a week); My blood was drawn around an hour after a training session, I am thinking there could be a correlation between the elevated liver enzymes and being dehydrated from training. I will sustain from training 1 - 2 days before the next set of bloodwork and hope that those liver enzymes come down..

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have very low body fat and you train six days a week, which leads me to believe maybe it’s possible that you’re extremely over trained, which can definitely mess up your testosterone levels.

M

MJ911111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys,

I have been slack on the updates but just wanted to post how treatment has progressed. I have had two blood tests since the first reading and have had significant results. Here are my latest results. Testosterone has increased significantly and I am starting to feel good. I am starting to think my body rejected being at extremely low body fat, I have since increased my caloric intake and I have gained about 5 lbs. I am going to continue to increase my calories and body weight and see if the results continue. I have 10 tabs of clomid left and then I will come off. Next blood results are scheduled for 4 weeks.

In relation to slightly elevated liver enzymes, I have done some research and found out that this can be caused as a result of being low body fat. very interesting.. I will continue to monitor this as I gain weight.

Cheers.

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi Guys,

I have been slack on the updates but just wanted to post how treatment has progressed. I have had two blood tests since the first reading and have had significant results. Here are my latest results. Testosterone has increased significantly and I am starting to feel good. I am starting to think my body rejected being at extremely low body fat, I have since increased my caloric intake and I have gained about 5 lbs. I am going to continue to increase my calories and body weight and see if the results continue. I have 10 tabs of clomid left and then I will come off. Next blood results are scheduled for 4 weeks.

In relation to slightly elevated liver enzymes, I have done some research and found out that this can be caused as a result of being low body fat. very interesting.. I will continue to monitor this as I gain weight.

Cheers.

Yep.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys,

Cheers.
Still not in the optimal range for total and free T, I would look into TRT.

It’s a lifetime commitment but it’s worth it. I’m 29 and started TRT two years ago. Your free and total T will only diminish over time so it’s something I’d think about.

Again, only if you feel like ****. If you’re fine and you feel good then I wouldn’t worry about it at this time.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
F**k TRT man. He's correcting the issues he had, and it's showing.
He's starting to feel better.
His hormones are back in range, and probably still climbing.
... And it has only been a month and a half.

Keep up the great work @MJ911111 !

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

💯 agree, why would you go trt when the issues are being resolved. As mentioned above very low body fat (and/or excessive training) can tank test.

we know this stuff takes time.

keep doing what your doing brother. Glad it’s moving in the right direction

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hope a lot of guys will look at this. To carry it to extremes for too long is Very hard on your body. We're not meant to be 40% body fat all the time (it is unhealthy), but we are also not meant to be sub 10% all the time either (also unhealthy).

The same with Estrogen levels... Too high OR too low isn't good for us.

I really want to tag some guys here ...

M

MJ911111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you everyone, look forward to seeing where these levels will be in the next couple of months, continuing with the additional sleep, rest days and calories. I really underestimated how much damage I had done to my body with pushing it day in day out.

I never thought that I would be the culprit of over training. As like the many of you, I love to workout and push myself to the extremes. I hope that this thread can create some self-awareness to individuals who may not be getting enough rest, training intensely and keeping them selves at extreme low body fat year around. Keep an eye on your health, and be sure to have routine blood work.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Why **** TRT? Are you saying it’s too early to tell or **** TRT in general? Do you have any personal experience with it?

Also you mentioned his hormones are “in range”. The “in range” is a very broad spectrum. It’s actually a joke because of how broad it is. His free T is almost at the bottom and his total T isn’t that great. (Not trying to be a smart ass or argue)

Now I’m not saying they won’t continue to climb, but those current numbers aren’t optimized by any means. If his numbers only climb slightly and he still doesn’t feel his best I would strongly look into TRT.

It’s sounds like he takes fitness very seriously and you should take your hormones just as serious.

I am 29, I’ll have 10 years in the gym this summer. That’s at least 4-6 days a week over those 10 years unless I was sick.

When I started TRT my numbers were about the same as his most recent numbers he posted. I didn’t/don’t drink, no drugs, 8 hours of sleep every single night, clean eating and a healthy body fat and I felt tired as hell all the time. I felt like complete trash and everything on my bloods came back within range, again my free and total t were “in range”, the low end of it.

TRT has changed my life, my levels are optimal and I feel like I should based on my lifestyle choices along with fitness and nutrition choices.

Numbers aren’t everything, but if you don’t feel your best, you’ve tried everything and you can optimize them, go for it.

Last edited:
C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@MJ911111 it will be interesting to see how your levels hold up after clomid clears the body.

If they remain in the normal range and you feel good then hell yeah, phuk TRT.

But...if they go down and you start feeling bad again...

i just want to say that i personally wouldnt want to be on clomid for the rest of my life.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@MJ911111 it will be interesting to see how your levels hold up after clomid clears the body.

If they remain in the normal range and you feel good then hell yeah, phuk TRT.

But...if they go down and you start feeling bad again...

i just want to say that i personally wouldnt want to be on clomid for the rest of my life.
Why **** TRT? Can you elaborate?

....Why would he remain on clomid the rest of his life, that makes no sense.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why **** TRT? Can you elaborate?

....Why would he remain on clomid the rest of his life, that makes no sense.
I said if upon discontinuation of clomid his levels stay normal and he feels fine then he obviousoy doesnt need trt.

but if T levels revert to sh1t and he starts having low T symptoms then i personally would much rather inject test for the rest of my life than eat clomid.

It all depends on how he feels after clomid leaves his body.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said if upon discontinuation of clomid his levels stay normal and he feels fine then he obviousoy doesnt need trt.

but if T levels revert to sh1t and he starts having low T symptoms then i personally would much rather inject test for the rest of my life than eat clomid.

It all depends on how he feels after clomid leaves his body.
Again, it wouldn’t make sense for him or any male ever to stay on clomid their entire life. I don’t think you know what you’re talking about lol

Last edited:
bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your fat intake like before and after the diet changes?

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Again, it wouldn’t make sense for him or any male ever to stay on clomid their entire life. I don’t think you know what you’re talking about lol
You clearly didnt understand what i said.

Read it again.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, it wouldn’t make sense for him or any male ever to stay on clomid. I don’t think you know what you’re talking about lol
You clearly didnt understand what i said.

Read it again.
The statement you made about being on clomid for an entire lifetime to assist with optimizing hormones?

Well obviously, that’s not even logical nor did it need to be said. I think it also shows your lack of knowledge around the subject for even making such a statement.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The statement you made about being on clomid for an entire lifetime to assist with optimizing hormones?

Well obviously, that’s not even logical nor did it need to be said. I think it also shows your lack of knowledge around the subject for even making such a statement.
Damn mate, he said the same thing twice. Try reading again.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi Guys,

Cheers.
Well .. your TT is still in the gutter. I'm not trying to be pessimistic here but I doubt they'll be higher then midrange, and even that sounds optimistic tbh. You will be on serms all in all for how long? Two months? And hcg for one month?

What are your LH and FSH levels now? This should be a determining factor if it's primary or secondary ...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why **** TRT? Are you saying it’s too early to tell or **** TRT in general? Do you have any personal experience with it?

Also you mentioned his hormones are “in range”. The “in range” is a very broad spectrum. It’s actually a joke because of how broad it is. His free T is almost at the bottom and his total T isn’t that great. (Not trying to be a smart ass or argue)

Now I’m not saying they won’t continue to climb, but those current numbers aren’t optimized by any means. If his numbers only climb slightly and he still doesn’t feel his best I would strongly look into TRT.

It’s sounds like he takes fitness very seriously and you should take your hormones just as serious.

I am 29, I’ll have 10 years in the gym this summer. That’s at least 4-6 days a week over those 10 years unless I was sick.

When I started TRT my numbers were about the same as his most recent numbers he posted. I didn’t/don’t drink, no drugs, 8 hours of sleep every single night, clean eating and a healthy body fat and I felt tired as hell all the time. I felt like complete trash and everything on my bloods came back within range, again my free and total t were “in range”, the low end of it.

TRT has changed my life, my levels are optimal and I feel like I should based on my lifestyle choices along with fitness and nutrition choices.

Numbers aren’t everything, but if you don’t feel your best, you’ve tried everything and you can optimize them, go for it.
Trt is a last resort. If you can fix your natural testosterone levels then it's completely foolish to go on trt unless it's solely for the fact that you want to be on trt.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He is saying you don't stay on clomid, you use it to restart and then you come off the clomid to see if your natural levels stay elevated

M

MJ911111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well .. your TT is still in the gutter. I'm not trying to be pessimistic here but I doubt they'll be higher then midrange, and even that sounds optimistic tbh. You will be on serms all in all for how long? Two months? And hcg for one month?

What are your LH and FSH levels now? This should be a determining factor if it's primary or secondary ...
Adjustments.JPG

LH has jumped up to 6 and FSH 3 as at 25/04/20

As you can see FSH was 1 and LH 1 at beginning of treatment.

M

MJ911111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What was your fat intake like before and after the diet changes?
Fat intake has stayed around the same before/after diet changes.

My fat intake usually equates to 20-30% of my total caloric daily intake. Lots of healthy fats daily, salmon, whole eggs, peanut butter and avocados.

Overall, I have increased calories between 6-700 per day.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low calories and low fat intake will cause HPTA suppression. You don't need insane amounts but saturated fats play a role in testosterone production too.

M

MJ911111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just as a reference, here is blood work taken from March 2017.. my Total T is above the reference range with free testosterone also in the top range.

Points to consider -

- I was 10kg heavier and would estimate between 13-15% body fat at the time.

- I was training less and kept calories high.

- there were periods of 3-4 week training breaks (overseas holidays)

- since this time I have not taken any AAS or other substances that alter hormones.

- I did almost no cardio.

Adjustments.JPG

M

MJ911111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trt is a last resort. If you can fix your natural testosterone levels then it's completely foolish to go on trt unless it's solely for the fact that you want to be on trt.
I do agree - I have always had normal testosterone levels. I’m optimistic that they will return but just needs more time. I was severely over trained and under eating, basically walking around the past 12 months in contest prep shape. I’m glad this thread has gained some interest and creating some awareness!

Next blood test will be in around 3 weeks so stay tuned and let’s see if there’s more improvement.

Cheers!

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He is saying you don't stay on clomid, you use it to restart and then you come off the clomid to see if your natural levels stay elevated
His first statement, he said he wouldn’t want to stay on it his entire life. Obviously not, nobody would do that, and it’s not logical too. So why even say it? That’s what I’m pointing out lol

No one said to jump on TRT right away...

He’s 28 years old, he’s not getting any younger and he has taken two serms and HCG to get his levels to rise slightly, which are are still low based on his last sets of bloods he posted.

I guess I need to clarify again, if YOU don’t feel good, and YOU have tried everything and YOUR levels are still poor. You SHOULD consider TRT.

I am really curious to see how many people in here that are saying “F TRT” or are speaking out against it have actually been on TRT for years or are currently on TRT.

I’m not trying to argue boys, but it sounds like a lot of people might be making assumptions about TRT that have zero experience with it.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just as a reference, here is blood work taken from March 2017.. my Total T is above the reference range with free testosterone also in the top range.

Points to consider -

- I was 10kg heavier and would estimate between 13-15% body fat at the time.

- I was training less and kept calories high.

- there were periods of 3-4 week training breaks (overseas holidays)

- since this time I have not taken any AAS or other substances that alter hormones.

- I did almost no cardio.

View attachment 193342
Hm okey, then there might be some hope after all : D Was that measurement done right after pct? That would explain the above range TT and the elevated e2 ...

Did your balls shrink in the mean time? If you had low LH and FSH for a long time, then there might have been some atrophy. If lots of leydig cells died, then full testicular function can't be reached again. After 6 weeks of PCT natural test production should be normal, above normal even. Having low TT and high LH after 6 weeks of PCT, no matter how you spin it, signifies some sort of atrophy.

But anyway, this is a severe example, I've been overtrained and real low bodyfat (similar to OP). My TT was still almost at the top. It was lower then now, but by only 10%. Granted this wasn't for a prolonged period of time but still ... I would suggested that there must have been something other at play here, not just calories, fat and overtraining. I mean this are "starving" your self and burning your self out in a gravel pit numbers. And even then most people shouldn't become hypogonadal. Not an expert though, so can't say anything with certainty off course.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
His first statement, he said he wouldn’t want to stay on it his entire life. Obviously not, nobody would do that, and it’s not logical too. So why even say it? That’s what I’m pointing out lol

No one said to jump on TRT right away...

He’s 28 years old, he’s not getting any younger and he has taken two serms and HCG to get his levels to rise slightly, which are are still low based on his last sets of bloods he posted.

I guess I need to clarify again, if YOU don’t feel good, and YOU have tried everything and YOUR levels are still poor. You SHOULD consider TRT.

I am really curious to see how many people in here that are saying “F TRT” or are speaking out against it have actually been on TRT for years or are currently on TRT.

I’m not trying to argue boys, but it sounds like a lot of people might be making assumptions about TRT that have zero experience with it.
YOU are NOT understanding, Not 1 person here I believe is against trt if trt is needed. The guy who said **** trt was basically saying don't just go on trt if you don't have to. You saw "**** trt" and it made you think everyone thinks trt is bad. We do not, most if not all of us here think trt is a wonderful thing to have when it is 100% necessary

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
YOU are NOT understanding, Not 1 person here I believe is against trt if trt is needed. The guy who said **** trt was basically saying don't just go on trt if you don't have to. You saw "**** trt" and it made you think everyone thinks trt is bad. We do not, most if not all of us here think trt is a wonderful thing to have when it is 100% necessary
👍

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I simply gave up.

M

MJ911111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

So much has changed since I last posted!!!

Thank you for all your support. My natural levels never recovered, I had constant blood work, changed lifestyle factors and did all the right things and to put it short I was feeling like ABSOLUTELY ****, to the point on some days I wanted to take my own life, I’ve lost my relationship with my fiancée over all of this, been a massive whirlwind.

My endocrinologist finally prescribed me TRT and I had my first shot yesterday (woohoo, here’s to a new life) it may just be a placebo but I’m already feeling on top of the world and ready for a new life.

Life has been busy, I’m writing this post on the way to a new job I started a couple months ago for a big bank working in financial crime.

Seriously the last two years have been hell suffering like an 80 year old, I really just needed to a vent to a forum where people would understand.

Thank you iron brothers.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi all,

So much has changed since I last posted!!!

Thank you for all your support. My natural levels never recovered, I had constant blood work, changed lifestyle factors and did all the right things and to put it short I was feeling like ABSOLUTELY ****, to the point on some days I wanted to take my own life, I’ve lost my relationship with my fiancée over all of this, been a massive whirlwind.

My endocrinologist finally prescribed me TRT and I had my first shot yesterday (woohoo, here’s to a new life) it may just be a placebo but I’m already feeling on top of the world and ready for a new life.

Life has been busy, I’m writing this post on the way to a new job I started a couple months ago for a big bank working in financial crime.

Seriously the last two years have been hell suffering like an 80 year old, I really just needed to a vent to a forum where people would understand.

Thank you iron brothers.
Wow glad you came back and gave us an update.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear about your fiance and the depression you've gone through but am glad to hear you're on trt now. It's gonna take some time to dial it in but it's downhill from now on, compared to before. There are lot's of guys here that are on trt and will give you good advice if need be - so just ask if you need anything.

M

MJ911111

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Damn, I'm sorry to hear about your fiance and the depression you've gone through but am glad to hear you're on trt now. It's gonna take some time to dial it in but it's downhill from now on, compared to before. There are lot's of guys here that are on trt and will give you good advice if need be - so just ask if you need anything.
Cheers mate, really appreciate it!

Unfortunately in Australia, the TRT protocol is generally to prescribe Testosterone Undecanoate (Nebido) 1000mg/ml (4ml vial) I didn’t want to argue with my Endo as I needed something desperately but may negotiate the protocol outlined based on how I feel. It looks like this at present.

Loading Phase
Week 1 - 4ML
Week 6 - 4ML

Week 6 onwards my Endo recommends 10 - 12 weeks between injections, which I know sounds like an emotional roller coaster despite the long Esther and loading phase.

Because I’ve only had the first injection I am thinking about splitting the dose from week 6 to once every two weeks (given the long half life) or .4ml administered every week. Does anyone have any input on this or experience with Undecanoate? I would much prefer something like Test E but it may be hard to get here, essentially microdosing the Undecanoate should produce the same results, please correct me if I am wrong?

Thanks all

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly that sounds like a nightmare of a hormonal rollercoaster. Will your dr. Let you do your own injections?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Even with that half life I'd still do it once a week if it was me

M

MJ911111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Honestly that sounds like a nightmare of a hormonal rollercoaster. Will your dr. Let you do your own injections?
I have the script with repeats so I can do my own injections which is good. I am leading towards .4ml every week which would work out to be 100mg.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly I'm not sure now, just looked up the half life on that and it's like 20-30 days. I dont know what a dosing protocol should look like but definitely not very 6 weeks. I'm glad that's not my only option. Hopefully someone here has experience with undecanoate but I do not

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have the script with repeats so I can do my own injections which is good. I am leading towards .4ml every week.
I'm glad you can inject. I just can't wrap my head around the halflife

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

These are some of the "side effects" of steroid use not often talked about

Imagine if you told that 19 Yr old kid who asks you and wants to know where can he get some tren bro that taking steroids can potentially cost him the relationship with the woman of his life

Of course they would smirk, what do you know at that age...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
These are some of the "side effects" of steroid use not often talked about

Imagine if you told that 19 Yr old kid who asks you and wants to know where can he get some tren bro that taking steroids can potentially cost him the relationship with the woman of his life

Of course they would smirk, what do you know at that age...

You lost me here, are you talking about his relationship thing because that happened while he was depressed and not on steroids, it's a little different of a scenario.

But tren definitely seems to be a relationship ender for many people. I know a few guys that will NOT take tren because of the anger and mental side effects. I think it's the only steroid that can actually permanently change your brain chemistry