Blood work help

• Thread starter Carloscarlos198820
  • Start date

Carloscarlos198820

Awards
Good morning guys so ordered a blood test from medichecks but ordered the wrong test.

Background

30years old. 6ft 5. 19 stone around 10years of cycling experience competed in local shows... I tried but wasn't great.

So i done around 12 weeks of 600mg eq 600mg test e. Stopped eq dropped down eto about 200mg test e 200mg primo.

Waited 2 weeks. (this is where i think i went wrong) started pct to early as the half life of test E havnt cleared my system.

Ran 2000iu eod 10days.

100mg clomid. 40mg tamoxifen everyday for 5weeks.

At the end erectile dysfunction took place. So started again
2000iu hcg eod 10days 20mg tamoxifen and half tablet arimidex. Still erectile dysfunction there.

Here results
Test 21.6. Range 8.64-29
Free test 0.512 range 0.2 -0.62
Oestradiol 50.6. Range 41-109

Unfortunately don't have LH FSH results

Had 2000iu of hcg day before blood teat at around 3pm. Hadn't taken ai for around a week leading upto test...

Any help be massively appreciated

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for info.

I guess you are not looking for a quick fix, like proviron, melanotan 2 or PDE-5 inhibitors.

Edit: Personally, my libido is best with e2 at around 30, maybe lowering it a bit would help you.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hgp I love you you know that, but I'm going to go in a different direction, because sometimes these big boys are a little bit different. And in my opinion excess estrogen has never stopped guys I know from being able to get a hard-on. All the Cheeto eating Xbox playing tub o lard big boys but I know that are growing bitch tits I'm sure have high estrogen and they are jerking off all the time so here I go...

My guess is stay off of the estrogen blockers and let your estrogen creep up to 70 or so and I'm thinking your pecker will come back because your total and free test numbers look really good if those reference ranges are correct, you guys do things differently on the other side of the pond but with the numbers you've provided everything is fine you just maybe one of those people that needs a little more estrogen to have a sensitive pee pee. I have never taken estrogen blockers except for when I'm running something like d-bal and usually I don't start running those blockers until I've been on it for at least a week or so and I can tell I'm holding a **** ton of water Etc and even then it's usually 12.5 exemestane once a week maybe twice a week depending on dosage. I would say maybe cut the estrogen blocker dosage in half and only take that half dose on the day of or day after your HCG shot but honestly I say let your body bounce back don't block estrogen don't mess with test don't do nothing and see what happens.

In for the info

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
After all is estradiol was only eight or nine points above the bottom of the reference range. I've known too little estrogen to cause ED problems rarely too much unless it's like way too much and they're out of the reference range all the way up at 120. Just one man's opinion.

Also, maybe try some stinging nettle root and some Maca extract and see if those don't help you out in the boner Department. That is if you have 20 bucks to spend. Can usually be found pretty easily and cheap online at Vitamin wholesalers the same with stinging nettle root. Best of luck and keep us posted as I am truly interested!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Libido is killed from the massive doses of the serms you used, clomid’s cis isomer has a long half life and will take weeks to clear once you stop, the same with nolva. Just drop them and wait a few weeks