Blood work for Triazole etc. (Urgent)

zwilliby

Awards
Ok so i'm planning to do a review/log of Triazole in the coming weeks. I'm 21 years old been lifting for 4 years. Had gyno surgery about 10 weeks ago. Am fully recovered. Only prohormone i have taken is 5decazol.

Had my test levels checked a year back and they were 575 which as i understand is low-middle for my age group...so i was a bit concerned.

I am going into the doc 8am tomorrow morning to have bloods done in preparation for a full review of Triazole.

I am getting total testosterone, free testosterone, progesterone, LH, and estradiol (sp?) checked. I know i only need the free and total T for the review...but is there any other levels that would be good to check? I want to make sure i am in good health in all areas. Thanks....

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Dude your test is not low

Edit: it is slightly lower then average, but that could just be you, like your normal balance...I would be concerned if you were lower than 500

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I don't place much stock in where you fall within the band. I think, as far as building muscle goes - there are other variables in the equation - such as how you train, if you're training the right way for your particular body, and your muscles reaction to the presence of testosterone.

"Hardgainers" aren't hardgainers because they have lower test than Mesos ... there's other stuff going on there.

zwilliby

Awards
I don't place much stock in where you fall within the band. I think, as far as building muscle goes - there are other variables in the equation - such as how you train, if you're training the right way for your particular body, and your muscles reaction to the presence of testosterone.

"Hardgainers" aren't hardgainers because they have lower test than Mesos ... there's other stuff going on there.
I understand what you mean. I'm not a hardgainer though...i get relatively quick muscle gains. You are probably right that the range doesn't mean life or death...i just expected it to be higher. But my main question was if there are other levels i should check while im getting the other hormones checked.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see liver values and HDL/LDL...never hurts to know those.