Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Blood work back Low T Low E

chainsaw

Well-known member
36 years old, this is my annual testosterone check. Each year testosterone goes down, however last time I got it checked was was taking clomin 12.5mg ED and my T levels were in mid 500 range. Also Estrogen is low, which I cant make sense of? I have not used any anabolics in 2 years. Last time I ran clomid was in from march to july of last year. Any thoughts?

Testosterone, Serum Testosterone, Serum 228 LOW 264-916 ng/dL 01
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S LH 5.4 NORMAL 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH, Serum FSH 4.9 NORMAL 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
Estradiol Estradiol <5.0 LOW 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01 Roche ECLIA methodology
 
Have you ran hcg?
E2 should be low if test is low, your body is using what it has to survive...
Your numbers are bad brother, you should see a Dr.
 
never ran HCG.

these were previous bloodwork, 3rd one was after last pct

Invalid Link RemovedInvalid Link RemovedInvalid Link RemovedInvalid Link RemovedInvalid Link Removed
 
What was your cycle experience? Anything harsh? Incomplete PCT? etc..
I used PH's once to twice a year in my 20's. 4 to 6 week cycles. Strongest stuff ever used was superdrol used that twice. But in last 5 years I've only ran 2 cycles, just mild stuff. Last bug cycle was trest, msten, back in 2013. Formestane, torem, clomid, pct. But it's been 2 years since I've ran anything
 
Back
Top